Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 11:16 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?

Originally Posted by SuicideMyk
I also heard that Dee caught Bill an T-Neck in bed together
who are you that you hear things
Old 12-30-2007, 11:20 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
You posting from your phone too?
Old 12-30-2007, 11:20 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nags
You posting from your phone too?
that ***** for the birds ... im at chris'
Old 12-30-2007, 11:21 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh, we're at the shop now.. I guess heading there afterwards
Old 12-30-2007, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by nags
Oh, we're at the shop now.. I guess heading there afterwards
stellar ... see you guys then
Old 12-31-2007, 12:52 AM

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FrankieG
there is always 3 sides to a story and it's rare to find someone who is completely a victim without a little instigating but we can only guess and specualte!

more like a dozen sides in the stunt biz ahahaha
Old 12-31-2007, 12:58 AM

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, I been around awhile an know alot of people outside the internet in person
Old 12-31-2007, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by SuicideMyk
lol, I been around awhile an know alot of people outside the internet in person
Just find it ammusing since tneck is sitting right here ....
Old 12-31-2007, 02:06 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Just find it ammusing since tneck is sitting right here on my lap....
Old 12-31-2007, 03:10 AM

BILL D01 is a decent person

DANG!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN WHEN PPL HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TALK **** ON ME ITS CUZ ITS THE OFF SEASON NA SERIOUSLY.... I LOVE IT. BUT LETS GET A FEW THINGS STRAIT.... WELL IT’S GONNA BE A LONG ONE!!!!!!! HAHA!

YOU ARE GETTING YOUR INFO FROM A X STRIPPER WHO GOT TO FAT TO DANCE FOR DOLLARS.. AND COME ON WE ARE STUNT RIDERS AND WE ALL HAVE KNOWN A STRIPPER OR 2 AND THEY ARE 99% OF THE TIME SHADDY AND FULL OF ****........ THE OTHER *** IS STILL IN LOVE WITH MY GIRL SO HE WANTS TO BE A STUNT RIDER, BUT THAT ISN'T WORKIN SO HE HAS RESORTED TO MAKING UP LIES AND TEXTING ME @ 4 IN THE MORNIN CUZ HE DONT HAVE HER NUMBER (ONE TIME IN PARTICULAR I WAS IN CINCY WITH DEE AND HE WAS TELLIN EVERYONE SHE WAS TRYING TO GET UP WITH HIM! (GET OVER IT DUDE SHE AINT CALLIN SHE AINT TEXTING SHES GONE, AND I GOT NO WORRIES OF THAT) AND HE ONLY KNEW SHE WAS IN CINCY CUZ HE LURKS OUR MYSPACE, AND HERS SAID "IN CINCY BABY" AND MINE SAID I WAS IN KY CUZ FRANKLY I DONT CHANGE MY MYSPACE WITH EVERY MOVE OF MY LIFE. SO DUMB ASSES LIKE "BIG LITTLE DICK ROB" DONT KNOW WHERE I AM OH AND YOU ccccaaaannnn QUOTE DESTINY ON THAT ONE!!!
(IT’S A GIRL THING WHATCHA GONNA DO)

I GUESS I SHOULD CHECK THIS SITE MORE OFTEN, I READ A FEW THREADS AND I SEE WHY EVERYONE STAYS ON HERE YOU ****'S ARE INTERTAINING

AS FOR THE ARTICAL NOT TO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THAT OTHER THAN IT GOT PETRAID TO BE SOME THING ITS NOT WHO WROTE THAT N E WAY WAS IT BILL D, NO!!!!!!!! IT WAS LEE WALACE. AND THE PART IN QUESTION IS

"IT’S LIKE GIVING YOUR TRICKS AWAY" SAYS BILL IN REFERENCE TO PRACTICE SPOTS SWAMPED WITH OTHER RIDERS WHO SIMPLY COPY WHAT THEY SEE OTHERS DO.

WHEN DID THAT SAY I INVENT **** THEN ALL YOU GUYS COPY IT HELL NO IT DIDNT I TOLD HIM THAT "ALL THE RIDERS IN ORLANDO ARE DAMN GOOD" BUT ORLANDO HAS ITS OWN STYLE AND ITS SIK IF I MUST SAY SO MYSELF THERE IS SOME OF THE MOST GANGSTA RIDERS IN THE US RESIDING THERE, JOE V TICE SCARY GARY, PAPA WHEELIE, T-NECK, MITCH A, AND MORE...... BUT WHAT GOT MISCONSQUED WAS I SAID NE TIME YOU GO TO A SPOT (NOT JUST ORLANDO) IN EVERY SPOT IN THE US WHERE MORE THAN ONE RIDER IS THERE IS A GAME OF FALLOW THE LEADER AND I JUST SAID OVER THE SUMMER I CAME TO HAZARD (MY HOME TOWN) AND LEARNED MORE IN 2 WEEKS THAN I DID N A YEAR DOWN THERE. NOT DUE TO PPL STEALLING MY TRICKS CUZ OF THE 50 BUSTIN IT UP, SMALL AREAS CROWDED WITH RIDERS. ( NOT TO MENTION I **** EVEYONE OF AT THE SPOT CUZ I RIDE RECKLESS AND ALMOST TAKE THEM
OUT

ETC ETC AND YES I LOVE PARTICIPATING IN THESE SUCH GAMES ITS FUN AND YES I LEARNED FROM IT AND DEFINATLY "STOLED" (SO TO SPEEK) SOME TRICKS ASK T NECK ABOUT HIS FLAMINGO I STOLED HALLA! BUT IN RETURN ASK HIM ABOUT HIS RALPH LEWY DISMOUNT LMFAO HE KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AND AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED HE IS DEFINATLY 1 OF MY FRIENDS WE HAVE HAD DISAGREEMENTS BUT WHO HASNT.. AND IF YOU KNOW T NECK YOU WILL AGREE HE IS HARD TO GET ALONG WITH SOMETIMES LMAO JUST KIDDING.

WARPED VIXEN OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS ON HERE! DID THIS THREAD SAY CAN THE PERSON RESPONSIABLE FOR BILL D LEAVING WARPED TOYS TELL US WHY NO!!!! SO DONT SPEEK UNLESS SPOKEN 2 I LEFT AND THAT SHOULD BE IT! SO IF YOU KEEP UP THE TREATNING BS AND THE TEXTS AND SAYIN I STOLED FROM YOU (NAME ONE THING FOR THE WORLD 2 KNOW THAT I TOOK FROM YOU) I DONT NEED N E THING OF YOURS AND I DIDNT RAMSAK YOUR SHOP JUST POLITLY LOADED SOME OF MY THINGS UP AND LEFT WHILE YOU AND YOUR HUBBY WERE USING MY 10 THOUSAND DOLLOR BIKE TO SPONSOR A RIDER THAT THERE WAS NUTHING WRONG WITH OTHER THAN THE PLASTICS WERE OUT TO PAINT OH AND USING MY BUS TO PULL YOUR TRAILER THAT YOU TRYIED KEEPING CUZ YOU SPONSORED THE CARPET AND COUCHES. LET ME ASK ALL THE WONDERFUL STUNTLIFE USERS IF YOU ARE SPONSORED BY SOME ONE AND YOU RODE THE WHOLE YEAR FOR THEM AND THEY DROP YOU FOR WHAT EVER REASON WOULD YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM BACK IN FULL FOR ALL THE STUFF THEY DID. I WOULDNT BUT ME AND MY BROTHER PAID THE 600 AND CHANGE FOR THE BUS **** PLUS I GAVE THEM MY WHEELIE MACHINE THAT THEY HAD MONEY IN THAT I HAD OVER 6000 IN BUT THEY STILL WANTED ME TO PAY THEM 11,500 WIERD!!!! I DIDNT GET MY LAST 2 WEEKS PAY ALONG WITH EVERY PERSON WHO EVER GOT FIRED FROM THERE.. NOT A GOOD WRAP

SO TO MAKE A LONGER STORY SHORT ON THE MAG ARTICAL I SAID WHAT I SAID TO AVOID SLANDER ON WARPED TOYS BUT THEY TALKED ENUFF **** AND THIS AINT THE HALF OF IT!

HOPE THIS WAS INTERTAING IF YOU WANNA HEAR MORE EMAIL ME @ BILLDANDWARPEDTOYSDRAMA@YAHOO.COM

Old 12-31-2007, 03:15 AM

~BiG RoB~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by STUNTERCHK
I COULDNT AGREE WITH THOMAS MORE... AND OHHHH MYY ! I JUST READ THIS WHOLE THREAD AND I MUST SAY I EXPECTED IT FROM KIM AND "BIG ROB".. . I DONT GET ON HERE MUCH BUT I'D LIKE TO PUT A WORD IN FOR ME AND BILL SINCE WERE TOO BUSY TO GET ON HERE...

LETS GET ALL THE FACTS STRAIGHT. FIRST OFF....BILL LEFT WARPED TOYS 4 A FEW PERSONAL REASONS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH STEALING FROM THEM. BILL STILL WANTED TO RIDE 4 WARPED TOYS JUST NOT WORK THERE... THEY FAILED TO MENTION TO YOU ALL THAT THEY KEPT THE ROAD HAZARDS BUS IN THEIR SHOP AND A FEW PRICY PARTS OF BILLS AND WOULDNT GIVE THEM BACK ....WE HAD TO FLY IN BILLS BROTHER JEFF WHO HAS THE BUS IN HIS NAME JUST TO GET THE BUS AND BIKE N BIKES PARTS BACK WITH THE POLICE .. NOR DO THEY MENTION THAT KIM KEEPS THREATENING ME ABOUT HOW SHES GONNA "END ME" @ STUNTWARS, THAT ME AND BILL BETTER NOT COME OR COME NEAR HER BOYS...WHEN BILL IS STILL CLOSE FRIENDS WITH ALL THE WARPED TOYS RIDERS BESIDES TNECK FOR WHATEVER REASON I DONT REALLY CARE TO MENTION. IF ANYONE IS THREATENING ANYONE ITS YOUR PSYCHO *** KIM. MAYBE YOU SHOULD DOUBLE UP ON THE PSYC VISITS.. YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN... ALL YOU DO IS LIVE YOUR LIFE TRYING TO IMTIMIDATE & HURT ME AND BILL...YOU SEND BILL PSYCHO TEXTS .. ONE MINUTE UR THREATENIG BILL AND/OR ME.. THE NEXT YOUR WISHING HIM A MERRY ******* CHRISTMAS... ! YOU HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND SENDING ME MESSGAES ABOUT HOW UGLY MY MODELING PICTURES ARE.. ... NEWSFLASH... NO ONE CARES.. I AM THE ONE GETTIN PAID....

ANNNDDD THE "X" IS AN "X" FOR A REASON AND ME N BILL ARE ****** FABULOUS AND SOME PEOPLE HATE THAT. WE HAVE NO ISSUES NOR IS THAT GO ARMY FREESTYLE ****** WHO COULDNT EVEN RIDE A QTR MILE WHEELIE @ STARBOYS STUNTFEST A THREAT TO BILL OR OUR RELATIONSHIP.. HE'S JUST TRYING TO STICK HIS IN AND TRY TO GET NOTICED... AND HE WISHES HE COULD END BILLS RIDING CAREER CAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE ONE... SOUNDS LIKE JEALOUSLY TO ME. ... AND AS FOR THE THREATENING VOCIEMAILS.. SINCE YOU SAY YOU GOT THEM ****** TURN EM IN.. BWHAHAHA.. DONT BE A *****..... CAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING.. WERE TOO BUSY TO CALL/TEXT WHATEVER... SOMEONE THAT DOESNT EVEN MATTERS.

AS FOR THE ARTICLE IN 2 WHEEL TUNER I THINK A FEW PEOPLE UNDERSTOOD IT WRONG. BILL NEVER STATED THAT HE MAKES UP NEW TRICKS AND EVERYONE STEALS IT.. ITS PLAINLY STATING THAT ITS HARD 4 "ANYONE" TO DO ANYTHING NEW WITHOUT SOMEONE ELSE COPYING IT. AND THE ARTICLE FOR 2 WHEEL TUNER WAS NOT WRITEN UNTILL 2 WEEKS AFTER THE MOVE AND THE DRAMA.. ASK LEE WALLACE... HE DID THE PICTURES AND THE ARTICLE.

FOR THE PEOPLE TALKING **** : I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT ME N BILL ARE DOING. TRY LIVING YOUR OWN LIFE AND STOP MAKING UP SO MUCH DRAMA & LIES AND THEN SAY YOUR TIERD OF THE DRAMA & LIES..LOL.. SERIOUSLY HOW OFTEN DO YOU HEAR ME N BILL TALKING **** OR BAD ABOUT ANYONE... NEVER CAUSE WE DONT! THATS JUST NOT OUR STYLE AND FANKLY I THINK THAT ***** FOR THA BIRDS... IF YA GET MY DRIFT

SEE YOU ALL @ STUNTWARS... HAVE A GREAT NYE...
wow... your getting dumber by the minuTe.... for all of our MYSPACE users... it was about this time last year... you and bill broke up because I posted the voicmails that YOU (dee) were leaving me... trying to see me and ****... cuz ur using bill for YOUR exposure!
and by the way dee.... "how you feeling after that abortion"?

DiD YOU GET IT CUZ U WANTED 2... OR BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO THE DAD WAS?????????????

and lets just get this STRAIGHT.... it's none of your buiZ what my Career is... but I will tell you this.....
haha... I would never trade it for a riding career...

im sorry....... didn't know if you couldn't just ride for personal enjoyment.... andddddddd .....

now a days ya gotta be carefull riding anyway...
peepz gettin pissed about STEALING tricks.....
only "TRIK" is see Bill with... is well... YOU DEE!

The End
Old 12-31-2007, 03:28 AM

STUNTERCHK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~BiG RoB~
wow... your getting dumber by the minuTe.... for all of our MYSPACE users... it was about this time last year... you and bill broke up because I posted the voicmails that YOU (dee) were leaving me... trying to see me and ****... cuz ur using bill for YOUR exposure!
and by the way dee.... "how you feeling after that abortion"?

DiD YOU GET IT CUZ U WANTED 2... OR BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO THE DAD WAS?????????????

and lets just get this STRAIGHT.... it's none of your buiZ what my Career is... but I will tell you this.....
haha... I would never trade it for a riding career...

im sorry....... didn't know if you couldn't just ride for personal enjoyment.... andddddddd .....

now a days ya gotta be carefull riding anyway...
peepz gettin pissed about STEALING tricks.....
only "TRIK" is see Bill with... is well... YOU DEE!

The End
ABORTION... BWHAHAHAHA DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUTTA YOU ******* MOUTH ... I GOT MY ****** BIG *** FAKE TITTYS RIGHT AFTER YOU LEFT ... I HAD TO HAVE A MEDICAL EXAM .. CANT BE PREGO OR HAVE ANY RECENT SURGERYS TO GET PUT UNDER FOR BIG BOLT ONS TO BE ADDED.. LOL. THA ONLY THANG I USE BILL FOR IS FOR SUM DICK... CAUSE HE FALLS ***** DEEP UP IN IT ON THA DAILY...HITTIN LIKE THE NEW YEARS BALL IS DROPPIN EVERY NIGHT. ... YUP YUP.... JUST SHUT UP WHILE YER AHEAD. OR GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE LIKE SLITTING YOUR WRIST... BWHAHAAHAH NOW THAT IS A TURE STORY .. YOU GOT THA SCARES ON YER WRIST TO SHOW FOR THAT ONE. HHHOOLLLERRR... I AM OUT ! :YEAH

Last edited by STUNTERCHK; 12-31-2007 at 03:31 AM.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:33 AM

ABORTION... BWHAHAHAHA DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUTTA YOU ******* MOUTH ... I GOT MY ****** BIG *** FAKE TITTYS RIGHT AFTER YOU LEFT ... I HAD TO HAVE A MEDICAL EXAM .. CANT BE PREGO OR HAVE ANY RECENT SURGERYS TO GET PUT UNDER FOR BIG BOLT ONS TO BE ADDED.. LOL. THA ONLY THANG I USE BILL FOR IS FOR SUM DICK... CAUSE HE FALLS ***** DEEP UP IN IT ON THA DAILY...HITTIN LIKE THE NEW YEARS BALL IS DROPPIN EVERY NIGHT. ... YUP YUP.... JUST SHUT UP WHILE YER AHEAD. OR GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE LIKE SLITTING YOUR WRIST... BWHAHAAHAH NOW THAT IS A TURE STORY .. YOU GOT THA SCARES ON YER WRIST TO SHOW FOR THAT ONE. HHHOOLLLERRR... I AM OUT ! :YEAH
lol.......

wow........ if you STILL wanna argue about"ME"... maybe, start a new thread... i dont think this has anything to do with this...
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
Old 12-31-2007, 03:33 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

this thread just got rediculously gay just now.

who cares about personal ****??? the childish low blow's are hilarious.... if springer was still doin show's, i am pretty sure this would be of interest.

p.s. but dont stop, because this really made me laugh..... honestly

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 12-31-2007 at 03:35 AM.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
this thread just got rediculously gay just now.

who cares about personal ****??? the childish low blow's are hilarious.... if springer was still doin show's, i am pretty sure this would be of interest.

haha... exsactly.....
who cares?????
Old 12-31-2007, 03:36 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

all caps is hard to read

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:39 AM

STUNTERCHK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~BiG RoB~
haha... exsactly.....
who cares?????
OBVISOULY YOU DO . YOU WERE THE ONE DOIN THE **** TALKIN FROM THE GET GO . I DONT EVEN GET ON HERE.. I HAD NUMEROUS PEOPLE WRITE ME ON MYSPACE TELLIN ME TO CHECK OUT ALL THIS DRAMA BULLSHIT... I GET ON HERE AND ALL I SEE IS YOU ON HERE STIRING UP **** YOU CANT SWIM IN..
Old 12-31-2007, 03:39 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
jeeeeeezzuuuuzzzzz ccchriiiiiimmmmmiiinnnnnnyyy this just got as cheeeeeezzzzzzy as a soap oprera......lol

i hate soap opera's but this one looks good i think i'll watch it......lol
I'ts like on demand,I had to go back a few episodes and find out where I left off.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:40 AM

OBVISOULY YOU DO . YOU WERE THE ONE DOIN THE **** TALKIN FROM THE GET GO . I DONT EVEN GET ON HERE.. I HAD NUMEROUS PEOPLE WRITE ME ON MYSPACE TELLIN ME TO CHECK OUT ALL THIS DRAMA BULLSHIT... I GET ON HERE AND ALL I SEE IS YOU ON HERE STIRING UP **** YOU CANT SWIM IN..
are you still talking????
Old 12-31-2007, 03:44 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

D-rama! Im pretty sure this thread wasnt started for this kind of petty ****. Can anyone just state the facts of why **** happened or how it happened. TRUTH. Someone, please be the bigger MAN/WOMAN.

Quick Reply: Bill D not riding with Warped Toyz anymore?