A few to many

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 06:43 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: A few to many

outlaw, you drink keystone.. busch is pretty much equal you hillbilly.. i can't steer away from bud light.. lyons and i killed a 30 of it lastnight.. now i'm stuck drinking straight captain.. ***** makin me emo.. anyone have any razor blades??

you all are weak too, i quit wheelies to pick up my drinking game.. rookies.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:45 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
outlaw, you drink keystone.. busch is pretty much equal you hillbilly.. i can't steer away from bud light.. lyons and i killed a 30 of it lastnight.. now i'm stuck drinking straight captain.. ***** makin me emo.. anyone have any razor blades??

you all are weak too, i quit wheelies to pick up my drinking game.. rookies.

stay away from the razor blades..

and get back on your bike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2007, 06:45 PM

toyotafj40s is a decent person

i play edward 40 hands finish in 30 minutes and dont get a buzz anymore
Old 12-27-2007, 06:47 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

toyota may possibly be my new best friend.. but that's the only way to do it.. it's pretty much impossible to whip out your package with fawtys duct taped to your hands.. i'm just far too addicted to beerpong now.. actually just cleaned the table and got 50 new cups.. now i just need beer?

weeeeee, you continue to throw yourself at me.. i'm ok with this..
no no razor blades.. my bike still needs a new chain for my gearing and i need to put in the wheel spacers and the hb master and new tank on.. i'm far too lazy.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:54 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to play the 100 hundred club but all my friends are vags and say it cant be done except my roomie and he is never off from work the deal is 100 beers in 72 hours i know i can do it you have to avg like three beers an hour for every hour your awake or something like that....I drink keystone to homie... i use to drink budwieser and i started gettin a lil fat so i had to go on a diet
Old 12-27-2007, 06:57 PM
B.T.M.

budlight guy...

and i found if you replace food with beer, you don't gain weight.. umm, ya know what.. instead of me goin to tx.. come to az.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:02 PM

alright im down. Im actually suppose to be coming to vegas this next month for my bday how far from you is that? I drink budlight when i go to the bar
Old 12-27-2007, 07:02 PM
B.T.M.

hey.. how about you ******* start posting more.. i'm getting bored.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:03 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
alright im down. Im actually suppose to be coming to vegas this next month for my bday how far from you is that? I drink budlight when i go to the bar
under 5 hours.. i got a couch spot for you doggy... just promise you won't bitch out and say you don't want to drink all day like every other poser... better start training if you plan on actually making it here.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:04 PM

ha ha sorry man the chick on tv has me flustered turn it onto mtv good god this chick is hot
Old 12-27-2007, 07:06 PM

and my computer is really slow it has aids
Old 12-27-2007, 07:11 PM
B.T.M.

i have no mtv.. i'm unemployed remember? i'm watching friends.. well it's on in the background.. i'm looking at dirtyscottsdale.com finding way too many ppl i know.. i'm actually posting on there now.. this is bad.. oh and an ex gf of mine was on there... she did ****.. and um, other ppl knew that.. they ripped into her bad.. (on the site..not...well yeah in the **** too)
Old 12-27-2007, 07:12 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
and my computer is really slow it has aids
shouldn't have put your floppy disk in it
Old 12-27-2007, 07:17 PM

you got the floppy part right ha ha
Old 12-27-2007, 07:18 PM
B.T.M.

yeah anyway!....awkward pause.... have you ever been to vegas? very evil place... weird **** happens... seriously....
Old 12-27-2007, 07:18 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Miller light and hydrocodone usually till 5 am.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:19 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

toyota may possibly be my new best friend.. but that's the only way to do it.. it's pretty much impossible to whip out your package with fawtys duct taped to your hands.. i'm just far too addicted to beerpong now.. actually just cleaned the table and got 50 new cups.. now i just need beer?

weeeeee, you continue to throw yourself at me.. i'm ok with this..
no no razor blades.. my bike still needs a new chain for my gearing and i need to put in the wheel spacers and the hb master and new tank on.. i'm far too lazy.
throw myself at you......?
I duno what you're talking about..............im just here for the wheeelies

how do you expect all that **** to get fixed on your bike if your on the computer ?? come on now ! Do you compete or anything ? Have i seen you at any shows ?? Sorry if your a secret legend i dont know about......thats why Im asking...

and about the comment where you said you noticed replacing food with beer wont make you fat...

a 6 pack of beer is equivelant to eating a whole loaf of bread..........
Old 12-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

yeah anyway!....awkward pause.... have you ever been to vegas? very evil place... weird **** happens... seriously....
Thanks for the cute message.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:22 PM
B.T.M.

what cute message?

jesus canadians have no sense of humor.. i'm a legend on sl.. and in my garage.. that's it..

so is this what texas has to offer? http://www.thedirty.com/?p=5363
Old 12-27-2007, 07:23 PM

ha ha you said awkard pause.....ummm no i have never been and what wierd happens there as long as if i buy a hooker she doesnt have a ***** that woudl bewierd to me