Brakes on but on right?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 05:07 PM

RepHateCrew is a decent person
Re: Brakes on but on right?

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
power wheelies don't count guy... i saw your previous threads.
oh and my previous threads say i power wheeiles sorry bro i clutch it up i may not have BP on lock but i can wheelie
Old 12-22-2007, 05:08 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by RepHateCrew
oh and my previous threads say i power wheeiles sorry bro i clutch it up i may not have BP on lock but i can wheelie
yeah mike power wheelies means you power it up, get with the times squid
Old 12-22-2007, 05:09 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

hi squid, newsflash.. if you're not at bp, it's a power wheelie.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
yeah mike power wheelies means you power it up, get with the times squid
go mexican go
Old 12-22-2007, 05:11 PM

hi squid, newsflash.. if you're not at bp, it's a power wheelie.
wow really even tho i dont power my wheelies ok..i use throttle control
Old 12-22-2007, 05:16 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

go mexican go
you couldn't grasp his sarcasm? he's making fun of you.

you throttle control chasing balance point? jesus son. you DON"T need a handbrake, nor should you have one yet. You don't even know how to hold a ****** wheelie. let alone, be off peg using brake.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:19 PM

you throttle control chasing balance point? jesus son. you DON"T need a handbrake, nor should you have one yet. You don't even know how to hold a ****** wheelie. let alone, be off peg using brake.
lol, thats great ill use my HANDBRAKE to help me get balance point, and i know Mexican was makein fun of me he doesn it all the time lol like i ****** care
Old 12-22-2007, 05:22 PM
B.T.M.

oh man, mayhem at that to your sig, "that's great i'll use my HANDBRAKE to help me get balance point"
Old 12-22-2007, 05:25 PM

oh man, mayhem at that to your sig, "that's great i'll use my HANDBRAKE to help me get balance point"
Anyways ill go ride while u sit here on the comp talking ****, cuz we all know where u started just like me...so when u make fun of ppl think about it u couldnt wheelie for **** when u started it all takes practice
Old 12-22-2007, 05:27 PM
B.T.M.

yes and you'll stay at this level if you think a hb will help you get bp? Another typical young squid who will fall off within the next few months. Keep practicin guy, try and catch up.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:31 PM

yes and you'll stay at this level if you think a hb will help you get bp? Another typical young squid who will fall off within the next few months. Keep practicin guy, try and catch up.

try to catch up..a handbrake will help when i like standin on my back pegs which is better to me and ill keep practicein i dont like ***** like u get me down
Old 12-22-2007, 05:31 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

LOL hahahah
Old 12-22-2007, 05:34 PM
B.T.M.

try to catch up..a handbrake will help when i like standin on my back pegs which is better to me and ill keep practicein i dont like ***** like u get me down
ahaha yes! bitch peg power wheelies! you might as well stop posting, I don't even have to say anything you just keep digging your own hole

ohhhh, haha btw guy, when you have a 74tooth sprocket you don't need a hb EVER! ahaha
Old 12-22-2007, 05:37 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

its kinda hard to hear sarcasm over the net
you mean add nah, the bucking is way tighter.

Anyways ill go ride while u sit here on the comp talking ****, cuz we all know where u started just like me...so when u make fun of ppl think about it u couldnt wheelie for **** when u started it all takes practice
yeah, but when i was a squid the people who talked **** to me were a lot worse than me and mike, actually mike talked **** to me too .
Old 12-22-2007, 05:40 PM
B.T.M.

We are both washed up, and I'm STILL better than you!
Old 12-22-2007, 05:40 PM

ahaha yes! bitch peg power wheelies! you might as well stop posting, I don't even have to say anything you just keep digging your own hole

ohhhh, haha btw guy, when you have a 74tooth sprocket you don't need a hb EVER! ahaha

i dont have a 74 tooth sprocket anymore u dumb **** LERAN to ****** read, as i said in that post i took and off and have a 54
Old 12-22-2007, 05:41 PM
B.T.M.

aww sorry pumpkin I didn't follow you around, I figured reading one of your ignorant posts was enough. Yet you keep beating a dead horse over and over. ah i can't wait for you to feel some rash when your loop squid.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:44 PM

aww sorry pumpkin I didn't follow you around, I figured reading one of your ignorant posts was enough. Yet you keep beating a dead horse over and over. ah i can't wait for you to feel some rash when your loop squid.
maybe u should have read more i have looped and that will be my last its called learning
Old 12-22-2007, 05:45 PM

But anyways im done argueing with someone whos better than me but hates on me when im trying to learn
Old 12-22-2007, 05:46 PM
B.T.M.

haha well it still hasn't taught you bp now has it. There will be so much more to come! Maybe i will start following your posts till i see the "I looped again" thread.

Quick Reply: Brakes on but on right?