Tricks of the future?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 03:46 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Tricks of the future?

Originally Posted by on_thegas
ok we get it, you want people to punch there own face.....you dont have to make anymore variations of that dumbass joke....
dont tell me what to do on SL you havent even been here a month, that joke has more SL cred than you.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
just think about how your gonna hit the ground......

thinking your gonna land on the seat but miising the seat could be really bad ,did you ever go to step down off of some thing and misjudge the distance ?

bend you knee the wrong way or your leg or fold your ankle over and break your leg i can see lots of things going bad on this one..lol
i wasnt saying something catastrophic couldnt happen from fall like that, i was just saying more than likely thats the way youre going to fall.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:50 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i did a trick tonight that was new for me......

ss circles on a zuma......lol

to the right of course
Old 12-22-2007, 04:19 AM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stock05
dont tell me what to do on SL you havent even been here a month, that joke has more SL cred than you.

"cred".....only a lame like yourself would say some dumb **** like that....
Old 12-22-2007, 10:11 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

SO has anyone tried the Unicycle on the big bike yet ??

For sure theres people out there reading and not posting in this thread, but curious as ****, if they can do it or not....
Old 12-22-2007, 10:51 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by BOYD
got em on lock (one handed circs)

<--------avi

uh your on a mini bike im talking about a full sized sportbike bro
Old 12-22-2007, 12:22 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suicidl
i tried until i broke everything
Word
Old 12-22-2007, 01:15 PM

skidmark is a decent person

i never seen anyone do a coffin circle, or a revlimit coffin coaster

and if you're backflipping off the bike get more air and stay centered over the bike instead of pushing off so when youre upside down in the air grab the bars and land ss, frog, spreader, or sitting, & keep the wheelie going
Old 12-22-2007, 02:37 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

i don't know if it's realy a switch back but i can sit on the bars backwards and ride around on the fifty just on two wheels though
ya I think thats switch back (or at least I call it switchback)

I can't ride backwords to save my life.. But my friend that doesn't stunt, that rides quads, hops on my fiddy and rides backwords all over the parking lot

It kills me. . Everytime I try then I go 2 feet and fall over lol

Originally Posted by BOYD
got em on lock (one handed circs)

<--------avi
edit: doh my bad

sick picture, wish I could do unicycles

im too scurred to hurt myself.. I don't wanna be the guy wioth a broken bone from my fiddy

gonna save the hard crashes for the f4i lol

Last edited by Towlieee; 12-22-2007 at 02:42 PM.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

learn on a bicycle..
Old 12-22-2007, 02:59 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I did this sick trick, I learned it when I first started riding with an EX500. This is a true story. I call it the turtle shell. I take my helmet off at 60mph and hang it on the mirror and try to put my sweatshirt back on thats tied to the grab bar. I then put it on like a retard and get my head stuck in the sleeve and drive blindly for a max of one min. yanking at my sweater wondering when I was going to come to an abrupt stop and fly over a car that hits me head on. then I get the sweater off and stop and smoke a pack of cigarettes. This occured the thrid week I had that bike on the way home from work about... 4 year ago?
Old 12-22-2007, 03:15 PM
also known as OMR

lol.......
Old 12-22-2007, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by got_ink123
I did this sick trick, I learned it when I first started riding with an EX500. This is a true story. I call it the turtle shell. I take my helmet off at 60mph and hang it on the mirror and try to put my sweatshirt back on thats tied to the grab bar. I then put it on like a retard and get my head stuck in the sleeve and drive blindly for a max of one min. yanking at my sweater wondering when I was going to come to an abrupt stop and fly over a car that hits me head on. then I get the sweater off and stop and smoke a pack of cigarettes. This occured the thrid week I had that bike on the way home from work about... 4 year ago?
this just proves no one is perfect, including darwin.
Old 12-22-2007, 04:28 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by got_ink123
if i saw that live i would be like what is that guy doing..

smoked a pack of cigs
Old 12-22-2007, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
if i saw that live i would be like what is that guy doing..

smoked a pack of cigs

that would be the trick i would tell em to do when every1 was around and laugh at em..... ......nah i would have to tell NOT to do that trick ever again.....unless he could do it while doin a whoolie or burnout....
Old 12-22-2007, 05:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

can somebody think of a cool trick to do on a sportbike that ONLY a 1 legged stunt rider can do??
Old 12-22-2007, 05:27 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Ryan S
can somebody think of a cool trick to do on a sportbike that ONLY a 1 legged stunt rider can do??

if you take off your prostetic and hold it over your head while doing a one handed flamingo that should get you some style points at any comp......
Old 12-22-2007, 05:28 PM
also known as OMR

you got a good attitude man
Old 12-22-2007, 05:32 PM
also known as OMR

oh i got one for real..........

put an air shifter button by the throttle side and do a power spreader or highchair while shifting gears .....

ok you don't need to have one leg to do it but who else would have an air shift button on there trick bike
Old 12-22-2007, 05:35 PM

oh i got one for real..........

put an air shifter button by the throttle side and do a power spreader or highchair while shifting gears .....

ok you don't need to have one leg to do it but who else would have an air shift button on there trick bike

that hasnt been done already? i figured someone would have been done that ****.....

Quick Reply: Tricks of the future?