Tricks of the future?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 09:28 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tricks of the future?

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
you obviously have no clue
+1

A fiddy is WAY easier to control then a big bike.. More weight doesn't mean easier to control, it means WAY harder!

Notice on a fiddy, how if you fall to the right, you can simply stick your arm or leg out on the left and straighten out? On a big bike, your arm or leg do pretty much NOTHING

A fiddy is childs play.. Way easier then a full sized dirt bike, and a full sized dirt bike is easier then a sport bike

And I'm not even considering crashes.. Of course big bikes are gonna hurt worse.. But just doing the stunts are WAY harder

If everyone here that stunts big bikes, spent just as much time stunting fiddys, they would KILL fiddys, and still maybe be 'ok' or 'good' at stunting big bikes IMO..

I can do any and all tricks I've ever wanted to do on a fiddy, except for switch back and unicycles
Old 12-21-2007, 09:32 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
the seat stander 360 is pointless.. theres no way to keep the bike going in astraight line when youre gonna use your foot to push to jump left/right direction.

plus 2 land back into SS how is that possible?

i almost have the ***** to do this, but i was saved by rain and snow!!
Old 12-21-2007, 09:32 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
i have probably gone 100 feet a few times..

i can also surf a bicycle with one foot on the frame by the neck and one foot on the frame behind the seat..
A bicycle I think would be easier to stand on then a fiddy, simply because they run rims that are 17"+ like a sport bike (of course they are WAY thinner, but bigger wheel = more stability)

Im sure its possible to stand up on a fiddy just on the saet, or on the bars and seat, but definitely would be pretty hard imo..

Someone on the internet said they tried a christ on there fiddy and busted there *** instantly.. Me being stupid gave it a whirl..
Stood up on my seat, got going in a straight line with the idle up, got ready, let go of the bars... BAM front wheel turned and slammed me straight into the pavement, bike just folded underneith me lol..

crists on a sport bike arn't ****, I did them before I even did a burnout or wheelie.. But ona fiddy, holy **** ouch

edit: nevermind I see you say you can do christs on a fiddy.. well ****, thats nuts.. lmao

I busted my *** once and gave that trick up

Last edited by Towlieee; 12-21-2007 at 09:37 PM.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
the seat stander 360 is pointless.. theres no way to keep the bike going in astraight line when youre gonna use your foot to push to jump left/right direction.

plus 2 land back into SS how is that possible?
its definitely doable, definitely. will require big *****
Old 12-21-2007, 10:10 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i'm gonna invent some new tricks, or just do old ones, just with a fake leg.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:24 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
its definitely doable, definitely. will require big *****
in theory the worst that could happen is, you miss the bike and hit the ground, am i wrong
Old 12-22-2007, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by Ryan S
i'm gonna invent some new tricks, or just do old ones, just with a fake leg.
is it crossing the line to say, you will give one footed a whole new meaning, if i did, i apologize in advance.

Last edited by stock05; 12-22-2007 at 01:40 AM.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:58 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Towlieee
A bicycle I think would be easier to stand on then a fiddy, simply because they run rims that are 17"+ like a sport bike (of course they are WAY thinner, but bigger wheel = more stability)

Im sure its possible to stand up on a fiddy just on the saet, or on the bars and seat, but definitely would be pretty hard imo..

Someone on the internet said they tried a christ on there fiddy and busted there *** instantly.. Me being stupid gave it a whirl..
Stood up on my seat, got going in a straight line with the idle up, got ready, let go of the bars... BAM front wheel turned and slammed me straight into the pavement, bike just folded underneith me lol..

crists on a sport bike arn't ****, I did them before I even did a burnout or wheelie.. But ona fiddy, holy **** ouch

edit: nevermind I see you say you can do christs on a fiddy.. well ****, thats nuts.. lmao

I busted my *** once and gave that trick up
no no i never tried it on a fifty i was talking about two different tricks in that quote
Old 12-22-2007, 02:01 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Towlieee
+1

A fiddy is WAY easier to control then a big bike.. More weight doesn't mean easier to control, it means WAY harder!

Notice on a fiddy, how if you fall to the right, you can simply stick your arm or leg out on the left and straighten out? On a big bike, your arm or leg do pretty much NOTHING

A fiddy is childs play.. Way easier then a full sized dirt bike, and a full sized dirt bike is easier then a sport bike

And I'm not even considering crashes.. Of course big bikes are gonna hurt worse.. But just doing the stunts are WAY harder

If everyone here that stunts big bikes, spent just as much time stunting fiddys, they would KILL fiddys, and still maybe be 'ok' or 'good' at stunting big bikes IMO..

I can do any and all tricks I've ever wanted to do on a fiddy, except for switch back and unicycles
i don't know if it's realy a switch back but i can sit on the bars backwards and ride around on the fifty just on two wheels though
Old 12-22-2007, 02:30 AM

bkstuntf4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
in theory the worst that could happen is, you miss the bike and hit the ground, am i wrong
I think it might be worse to hit the bike and fall.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:42 AM
also known as OMR

just think about how your gonna hit the ground......

thinking your gonna land on the seat but miising the seat could be really bad ,did you ever go to step down off of some thing and misjudge the distance ?

bend you knee the wrong way or your leg or fold your ankle over and break your leg i can see lots of things going bad on this one..lol
Old 12-22-2007, 02:44 AM
also known as OMR

i do think we will see some one doing a switch back seat stander in the near future ..

people are already half way there when the are doing right hand on the brake seat standers...

Last edited by old man roger; 12-22-2007 at 02:49 AM.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
i do we will see some one doing a switch back seat stander in the near future ..

people are already half way there when the are doing right hand on the brake seat standers...
thats what i was working on before i had to sell my bike, i thought of the perfect way to do it too, someone's avatar on here is damn close, they just dont know it.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:51 AM

LTHL6R is a decent person

How about laying on the seat superman style but reversed, head at rear, feet at front, And then somehow manage to clutch it up with your toes. Impossible , but would be pretty cool.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by LTHL6R
How about laying on the seat superman style but reversed, head at rear, feet at front, And then somehow manage to clutch it up with your toes. Impossible , but would be pretty cool.
how bout, somehow being able to make a fist with your hand and punching yourself in the face .
Old 12-22-2007, 02:53 AM
also known as OMR

i suspect one of the few people that are doing switch back wheelies is probably already working on it...
Old 12-22-2007, 03:12 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by weeee420
Unicycle

I taught you well young one
Old 12-22-2007, 03:37 AM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point

I definately forsee switchback idle tricks.. You've got people doing switchfoot on the passenger pegs, standing backwards seat stander, switch hand for different tricks. I don't know about you guys, but daily I have sessions where I'll just sit down and be creative, think about where to stand, how to move, how to do certain tricks. Tricks like backwards idle, body varials, random combos, unicycles!

Unicycles I'm suprised as well haven't been done. I'm sure we'll see a few done in 2008. All my foot over bar tricks consist of foot on crash cage and my nuts resting on the bars, you just gotta find a way to get that other leg around. I always do it right foot over, but you could do foot over with the left foot, and take a hop and reverse saran wrap through your throttle hand.

Seriously, 1 handed unicycle circles would be ******* ****, I think it can be done this summer.

I think this may have made me decide to keep the race plastics on the shelf.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:38 AM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point

how bout, somehow being able to make a fist with your hand and punching yourself in the face .

ok we get it, you want people to punch there own face.....you dont have to make anymore variations of that dumbass joke....
Old 12-22-2007, 03:45 AM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point

As far as a body varial goes, there is a couple ways you could go about doing it.. the most unpredictable way would simply be just jumping from seat stander. You could probably crawl your way around however, and just twist your upper torso around at the last second and only be letting go of the bars for a split moment.. whether you do it from the passenger pegs, or do a RL and swing that outside leg forwards, and then back around up to the seat and twist. Gotta be creative folks!

A good way to practice it, would be to get the bike against a wall and put it in gear so it's roughly at or just below BP. I practiced suicide jumps with the bike on it's stand and nailed em first try out at the warehouse.

Quick Reply: Tricks of the future?