Tricks of the future?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 01:07 PM

Ghini is a decent person
Re: Tricks of the future?

Originally Posted by old man roger
i can surf on a bicycle so i think it's possible on the fiddy ..

i never tried it but i bet it's doable
i bet its doable also, but you have to take into consideration that surfing is different than a christ because you have a little more stability with your foot on the handle bars. Also, a fiddy ain't that well balanced side to side and its pretty damn heavy for its size...all things that make it harder to stabilize IMO.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:09 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Originally Posted by JASON-
im working on something for xdl that i dont wanna expose yet something that will shut down politrix!!

but a trick i will share in my head is the wheelies you see the 50 riders doing where they have the handle bars behind them and the front of the frame is where they sit while they keep there feet on the pegs and ride wheelies like that

we would have to keep our feet on the cage though
got em on lock (one handed circs)

<--------avi
Old 12-21-2007, 01:09 PM

Ghini is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
ive seen teh 2 vids of guys doing nh hc o's. One guy was squeezing his handbrake with his leg, the other guy had another brake mounted so he could hit it with his foot
squeezing the hb with his leg is cool i guess, but having another brake for your foot...what a cheater.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:11 PM

Ghini is a decent person

how much rake angle do 50s have? if you put real long forks on it would probably help. doesnt seem worth it tho
i'm not sure, but thats not worth it at all! and cheating if you ask me.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

pretty far like 20 feet or pretty far like down to the end of the lot and back?
i have probably gone 100 feet a few times..

Originally Posted by Ghini
i bet its doable also, but you have to take into consideration that surfing is different than a christ because you have a little more stability with your foot on the handle bars. Also, a fiddy ain't that well balanced side to side and its pretty damn heavy for its size...all things that make it harder to stabilize IMO.
i can also surf a bicycle with one foot on the frame by the neck and one foot on the frame behind the seat..

Last edited by old man roger; 12-21-2007 at 01:35 PM.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:30 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

its definately not worth it.... especially since I think the christ is a big .....just my opinion.

but I still want to see it done..
Old 12-21-2007, 01:36 PM

BT_Xtreme is a decent person

borne is right, john will have those on lock by next xdl qualifier!
Old 12-21-2007, 02:04 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BT_Xtreme
borne is right, john will have those on lock by next xdl qualifier!

I heard he's been practicing it religiously in the snow.
Old 12-21-2007, 02:07 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ghini
squeezing the hb with his leg is cool i guess, but having another brake for your foot...what a cheater.
less cheating than using your hand for the rear brake. You're "supposed to" use your foot anyway
Old 12-21-2007, 02:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
i have probably gone 100 feet a few times..
ok thats far. how do you control the height?
Old 12-21-2007, 02:20 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok thats far. how do you control the height?
heel toe heel toe
Old 12-21-2007, 02:32 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Ever since I saw AC doing those 180 stoppies to back-roll, I"ve thought it would be sick to see someone hold enough momentum in the back-roll to hit the rear brake and bring it up to BP w/ nothing other than the brake, then clutch out to a wheelie of some sort.
Old 12-21-2007, 02:39 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

no handed HC circle has been done for awhile now. and mounting a third rear brake is just as cheating as mounting a second rear brake.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_MoyEeQZswI

also what are you thinking to the kid who said no handed spreader. you would need a seatbelt and a mounted rear brake somewhere....I duno but my money is on AC ferris to be the first one to do it.

and surfing on a bicycle is definatly going to be easier than a 50 simply because your body can influence it so much easier....right..??
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1168.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	203878  
Old 12-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Ever since I saw AC doing those 180 stoppies to back-roll, I"ve thought it would be sick to see someone hold enough momentum in the back-roll to hit the rear brake and bring it up to BP w/ nothing other than the brake, then clutch out to a wheelie of some sort.

I bet if you shoot him an email saying that to him he would go out and try it for sure. that would be sick to see though.
Old 12-21-2007, 03:05 PM

Ghini is a decent person

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
also what are you thinking to the kid who said no handed spreader. you would need a seatbelt and a mounted rear brake somewhere....I duno but my money is on AC ferris to be the first one to do it.
yea, once i got called out on that i thought about it and realized its impossible unless you have pretty much a chair welded to your tank. but i'm sure AC will figure out some way to do it...someday...maybe.

and surfing on a bicycle is definatly going to be easier than a 50 simply because your body can influence it so much easier....right..??
i'd say so.
Old 12-21-2007, 03:40 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by miker_dh
Start pulling this off and don't crash then I'll call you a god
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knkgxRmPLRM
that guy is a champ, he kept trying to get back on the bike till the end. lol

he was sooooooooooo close to pulling it off too.

Last edited by CarpeDiem; 12-21-2007 at 03:45 PM.
Old 12-21-2007, 04:31 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
you obviously have no clue
that was a given
Old 12-21-2007, 08:58 PM

bkstuntf4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan14250F
is this what your talking about at 2:56? http://youtube.com/watch?v=Da4rJ4WWSwQ&feature=related
Exactly but land back on it and keep it up.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:05 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

the seat stander 360 is pointless.. theres no way to keep the bike going in astraight line when youre gonna use your foot to push to jump left/right direction.

plus 2 land back into SS how is that possible?
Old 12-21-2007, 09:26 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
the seat stander 360 is pointless.. theres no way to keep the bike going in astraight line when youre gonna use your foot to push to jump left/right direction.

plus 2 land back into SS how is that possible?
now what kind of attitude is that

Quick Reply: Tricks of the future?