Don't buy from "Mid-West Tony"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 05:08 PM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Don't buy from "Mid-West Tony"!!!

Originally Posted by jacktheripper
Lets Go To His House And Rape His ******* *******!!!! Yeah!!!!! I Am Gonna Eat Your *** And Shoot Lighting Volts Out Of My ****!

aint it lightning BOLTS.... ...
Old 12-16-2007, 06:28 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Um, I dont get it. If this dude lives in America and everyone knows where he lives, (although we all cant stand them) why not call the cops? If nothing else let the minnesota police know and try to go that route. Then if nothing else file suit with his majisterial district and sue him. Have a cheap lawyer rep you for fees included in the suit and have a lean put on him.

it seems he is a business so therefore you could also file with the Minnesota commerce and because you used the mail it is a federal offense, call the fbi, they will prosecute for free.

If nothing else, people know where he lives and works and has a shop, I would just get him fucked up and then **** everything he has up and then **** his bitch up who called you. Ofcourse us east coast people take **** personal...(lack of sunshine makes you mean!!)
Old 12-16-2007, 08:13 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
Ofcourse us east coast people take **** personal...(lack of sunshine makes you mean!!)
Lol i hear that...since winter hit **** all over is just heading down hill

But on this tony ****...POST UP HIS NUMBER AND INFO :YEAH

I could use that 300 too...but in the end that would just cover my gas

Edit...oh yea if this tony guy works for twisted cycles tell them to fire his *** and hire me lol
Old 12-16-2007, 08:28 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

thats fucked...**** that peice of **** i hate jew bagels.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:07 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Call the cops and report stolen merchandise.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:28 PM
BiX

BiX is a decent person

Originally Posted by jacktheripper
Lets Go To His House And Rape His ******* *******!!!! Yeah!!!!! I Am Gonna Eat Your *** And Shoot Lighting Volts Out Of My ****!
when did Borat start stunting?? lol.. kidding
Old 12-17-2007, 12:50 AM

DerekS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
WHY DO SO MANY ppl buy from him if hes just a bad salesman.... everyoone got half of what they ordered someone needs to find this **** an bash his face in to the curve...

I didnt know anyone else had a problem with him but me until now.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:20 PM

Bump, lets keep this upfront until this douche bag gets his!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Squidwheelies.com

blackness is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
Um, I dont get it. If this dude lives in America and everyone knows where he lives, (although we all cant stand them) why not call the cops? If nothing else let the minnesota police know and try to go that route. Then if nothing else file suit with his majisterial district and sue him. Have a cheap lawyer rep you for fees included in the suit and have a lean put on him.

it seems he is a business so therefore you could also file with the Minnesota commerce and because you used the mail it is a federal offense, call the fbi, they will prosecute for free.

If nothing else, people know where he lives and works and has a shop, I would just get him fucked up and then **** everything he has up and then **** his bitch up who called you. Ofcourse us east coast people take **** personal...(lack of sunshine makes you mean!!)
Tony does not run a bussiness, I think he just pedals some bikes and bike parts every once and awhile. As far as I know there is no "Twisted Cycles" that I know of and I only live a half hour away and am up to date with the stunt scene. If he had a bussiness it obviously would not be open very long.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:23 PM
Squidwheelies.com

Originally Posted by schaff
What bike?
600RR
Old 12-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Squidwheelies.com

Originally Posted by frayz
This guy is rides a silver/red zx right? just catch him at stuntwars..
you must b thinking of someone else. He might b able to ride a wheelie, but I know he cant even scrape.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:30 PM

Blackness, you seem to know dude and how to find him. You should take up the offer and make yourself some money. Then post up pics.

sorry, I cant let this or anything else go that involves ******* someone up. Its cold and shitty here so I cant ride, therefore I am hating on anyone for any good reason. The lack of sun and heat has decreased my vitamin D levels and now all I do is hate **** my girl and bitch about living here.
Old 12-18-2007, 10:29 PM

DerekS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blackness
you must b thinking of someone else. He might b able to ride a wheelie, but I know he cant even scrape.

Thats funny cuz hes a way bigger guy than i thought when i saw him. he was telling me hes got circles on lock down and that hes working on spreader circles right now.. I cant even see him being able to get on the tank.
Old 12-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

****, This Guy is a complete piece of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will be found and He will Get what he has coming twards him..
I would Believe if he's Got Circles and Spreaders on lock, Just means
He Hits Lots... THere Is Not That Many Around That He can Hide at.. :2cent
He Gives Minnesotans a bad Name and Will Be Brought to Justice, either
are way or the Cops way.
Old 12-19-2007, 12:17 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

I bet he has already read this thread since he has an account on here but isn't posting up to try n defend himself because he knows hes wrong
Old 12-19-2007, 03:20 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by blackness
ya i was thinking of King tony/PCP Tony
Old 12-19-2007, 05:28 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Sounds like him and his girl both know.They wont be laughing when they see the charges and fines he's facing.

Linky for filing a claim to the postal service http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/fo...Complaint.aspx
Old 12-19-2007, 08:58 AM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

ATTN: NAGS we need a new thread for all the DEAD BEATS that try and screw us.........with names info and out come....untill then..they can continue to screw peeps.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:31 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by deejayarecue
Would have taken you up on that offer but I literally just layed out $1100 for all the rest of the parts today on my ****** honda card. (too bad I did things *** backwards and learned rear break on a 50 AFTER I looped my **** )

Haha, I remember that other thread about ryan. That kid prolly **** his pants when he saw his addy posted up like that! We'll see...

Believe me, I learned my lesson. Dude had good ebay feedback and even sold a bike to Aaron Colton so I figured he'd be good for it....

Sent first half on the 5th of november...the rest on the 13th. I know what you mean about two sides to the story but its funny how all communication stopped when I sent the money off...and he ain't dead or in jail...know that for a fact...

Yea, i saw that site...def. going to have to give them a call...

I def. feel what your saying. But heres the condensed long story that hopefully will answer you question...

I won a auction he had on ebay back in october (he had good feedback). Sent the money off for that then ebay/paypal emailed me saying that they were investigating the auction and i should file a dispute to get my money back. I did, and tony actually refunded the money and sent me a email saying to call him. I call him, and he tells me that ebay just wanted proof that the bike and parts weren't stolen and thats why they did what they did. So we talk and it seems he has more parts that I need so we strike a deal for all of them and he assures me everythings on the up and up. I search around about him on my own and find that he has sold things here on stuntlife and so on. So I figure its all good.

So I send the money and email tony pretty much every other day asking when he was going to ship the parts. He emails back saying he's busy and that he would ship them out the next day. Then it was the next day, then the next, and next, and next. Then he eventually stops responding alltogether and now we're at where we're at now.

FUNNY part is (and the reason i know he's a ****** fraud) i called him a few more times this morning and got no answer. Then i get a call back from his number so im thinking ok cool, at LEAST i get to hear his story. So I answer and some broad is asking to speak to someone, not sure what she was saying. But then i was like this is mike...the dude you guys are trying to **** over and she's like..."oh" with a little chuckle behind it (biyatchh!). So i ask if she could help me out and she say's "here, talk to tony". Then all i hear is some dude that i guess is tony saying "no no!"....then they hung up. So that pretty much sums it up....

Dude that sucks so much when someone lets you know they fucked you without telling you to your face. You either let it go or get some satisfying closure. The only good closure is violence. Not a big fan of going to the cops. They're busy anyhow.

On this other matter, can someone please direct me to the thread about Ryan with the guys address please? I've been wanting to find that.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Squidwheelies.com

Originally Posted by schaff
Thats funny cuz hes a way bigger guy than i thought when i saw him. he was telling me hes got circles on lock down and that hes working on spreader circles right now.. I cant even see him being able to get on the tank.
are you ******* serious, when did he tell you that? Thats funny that he would lie about his skillz like that

Quick Reply: Don't buy from "Mid-West Tony"!!!