Don't buy from "Mid-West Tony"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 08:59 PM

deejayarecue is a decent person
Re: Don't buy from "Mid-West Tony"!!!

Originally Posted by deathwishstunta
damn that fuckn sucks if wut you say is true then go get that mothafucka
Well, im not really into that whole internet gangster ****. So im not even gonna act like imma hunt his *** down and **** him up. Now, if he was local then thats another story. But a flight out to MN from cali would probably cost me another $600. Plus a car, my time, bullets for the HK and Sig, the court costs after the shooting....jk.

Now if someone from his area wants to represent me and **** him up real good... then im down to go half on that $600 with you!
Old 12-13-2007, 10:03 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

blingole is a decent person

[quote=deejayarecue;3063251]Well, im not really into that whole internet gangster ****. So im not even gonna act like imma hunt his *** down and **** him up. Now, if he was local then thats another story. But a flight out to MN from cali would probably cost me another $600. Plus a car, my time, bullets for the HK and Sig, the court costs after the shooting....jk.

Now if someone from his area wants to represent me and **** him up real good... then im down to go half on that $600 with you! [/quot

i wish he lived in central florida, i could use a extra 300 bucks
Old 12-13-2007, 10:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

central florida ???
Old 12-13-2007, 10:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh you wished he lived in central florida......lol

i was confused
Old 12-13-2007, 10:09 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by blackness
I know who this guy is and where to find him. I heard that the bike those parts came off of are HOT.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWWtb2uDDfE[/YOUTUBE]
Old 12-13-2007, 10:33 PM

bigkapp is a decent person

Im sure Tony's side of the story will come out... he has sold many many things on the site including a couple bikes... i almost made a deal with for a 07 600rr, i've spoke to him a few times, sounded like a stand up dude, who knows though, some people get greedy some times... As Roger said hes on here all the time so surely he will pop up soon with his story...
Old 12-13-2007, 10:46 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Stunt riding & hot parts? NO WAY!

Old 12-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Squidwheelies.com

blackness is an unknown quantity at this point

I even tried to buy that bike from him and I only live a half hour away from him. I even met him and he still would not return my calls.

Originally Posted by bigkapp
Im sure Tony's side of the story will come out... he has sold many many things on the site including a couple bikes... i almost made a deal with for a 07 600rr, i've spoke to him a few times, sounded like a stand up dude, who knows though, some people get greedy some times... As Roger said hes on here all the time so surely he will pop up soon with his story...
Old 12-15-2007, 10:53 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

tony is a true peice of ****, i once bought a bike from him and he NEVER gave me a title with it, i traded a clean titled bike to him for a bike that had no title......that was a long time ago and i see things haven't changed.

tony-thanks alot you jackass.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:18 PM

DerekS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
tony is a true peice of ****, i once bought a bike from him and he NEVER gave me a title with it, i traded a clean titled bike to him for a bike that had no title......that was a long time ago and i see things haven't changed.

tony-thanks alot you jackass.
I traded him bikes a while back. I was honest with mine and i thought he was honest about the damage on his bike. The day after i got the bike i realized thier was a hole in the bottom of the block that was filled up with
****, and the front rim was cracked and hammered back down.

He gave me a title right away, but forgot to tell me thier was a lean on it. Took me 3 months to get the lean release.

He ignored me all the time after the trade. The only time he got back to me was when i said i was going to tell people how shitty he was. Than he got back to me.

Last edited by DerekS; 12-15-2007 at 11:27 PM.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:26 PM

DerekS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blackness
I know who this guy is and where to find him. I heard that the bike those parts came off of are HOT.

What bike?

Last edited by DerekS; 12-15-2007 at 11:45 PM.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:57 PM

B.C. is a decent person

Damn. Blood would have to be spilt. Fo...Sho....
Old 12-16-2007, 12:12 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

This guy is rides a silver/red zx right? just catch him at stuntwars..
Old 12-16-2007, 10:59 AM

deathwishstunta is a decent person
Angry Re: Don't buy from "Mid-West Tony"!!!

this guy sounds like a real piece if he has fucked ova this many people then he is gona get his wut goes around **** around and the way he has been goin around he may end up in a six foot hole for his *** around
Old 12-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Get-er-done

Kerns BBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, this is not new for him. He ***** people over on a lot of sales. There is no other side to this story. I dont know him personally but have delt with him before and have seen a lot of people get screwed.
Old 12-16-2007, 01:15 PM

bikefreak600 is an unknown quantity at this point

i tried to buy a rear brake lever from him he said he didnt want to part out a complete rearset just to sell the brake lever, so i bought the complete rearset. well it arrives in the mail and it was just the rearset, no brake lever or nothing.
i talked to him and he said his brother shipped it out and diddnt know i wanted the lever. well he never sent the brake lever, said they couldnt find it and pretty much ignored me after that
so i didnt even get the part i needed, well at least i got the rearset. but i really only wanted the brake lever

this was like 3 yrs ago, dont know if things have changed
Old 12-16-2007, 01:22 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

this guy is a **** and needs to be dealt with accordingly....when i drove to pick the bike up that i bought from him he said he would meet me halfway, well.....i guess he couldn't borrow a truck or some **** to meet me halfway and i had to drive ALL the way, i ended up back to my house at 4am....this guy is a ****.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:31 PM

jacktheripper is a decent person

Lets Go To His House And Rape His ******* *******!!!! Yeah!!!!! I Am Gonna Eat Your *** And Shoot Lighting Volts Out Of My ****!
Old 12-16-2007, 05:03 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

WHY DO SO MANY ppl buy from him if hes just a bad salesman.... everyoone got half of what they ordered someone needs to find this **** an bash his face in to the curve...
Old 12-16-2007, 05:08 PM

deathwishstunta is a decent person

i dont no bout all that eatin ******* stuff lol but i would definately go 2 that ******* house an get sum sweet payback

Quick Reply: Don't buy from "Mid-West Tony"!!!