Craft Helmets?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 03:01 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough
Re: Craft Helmets?

Originally Posted by Compton82
I am in the market for a new helmet, so I think Im gonna have to pick one up and see what all the talk is about.

Dooooooo it ! :YEAH
http://www.smfcycles.com/helmpick.php

Ive got the RXX 3 flat black and its incredible

Plus I feel like a ninja while wearing it in the lots for some reason... sickkkkkk design
Old 12-18-2007, 03:04 PM

Ghini is a decent person

That RX6 is bad ***
Old 12-18-2007, 03:27 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Compton82
I am in the market for a new helmet, so I think Im gonna have to pick one up and see what all the talk is about.
i was skeptical until i got my first one i've eaten **** 3 hard times in a craft and walked away like nothing happened
Old 12-24-2007, 03:56 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person
Thumbs up Re: Craft Helmets?

Originally Posted by wheeliesteve
I have a Firehawk which i friggin' love. fits my head nice. Also have the Aerospeed. Doesn't fit me as nice as the other one but my partner Valeska rocks it. That's her favorite and she has fallen off a few times and she's no more retarded then she usually is.
Thanks buddy.

Yeah I gotta say I'm exponentially pleased with my Crafts everytime I headbutt pavement or go kissing some asphalt.... just see this months SSB for some photographic example of said behaviour. Yay.

I've had the Raptor (best most comfortable fit for my noggin, decent all around basic helmet & particularly economical) the Firehawk (a favorite of many, but sizing does run a bit small & it just doesn't fit my own melon to my liking as much as the others) and my preferred badass skullcap the Aerospeed-- which is not only the one you will see me sporting in all comps & mags, but after a highspeed nighttime pack ride across the local bridges and such, it won my heart with how unbelievably quiet & aerodynamic it was! Guess that spoiler is both form & function.

+10000000 on the priceless range of peripheral visibility!! MUCH appreciated, and very helpful in many precarious instances or even just daily traffic.

And yes yes yes the quick release strap is a godsend! Click, its on or off, don't have to take off my gloves to fumble with securing or undoing the chin strappage.

All in all, a Craft definitely spoils you & it's real hard to switch to anything else after owning one.
Old 12-24-2007, 03:59 PM

busta_yo_arse is a decent person

im bout to convert from scorpion, they look sick as hell
Old 12-24-2007, 04:08 PM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ghini
whats with those photochromatic lenses from www.wikidesigns.com ...dosn't seem like they have any helmets for sale yet...wonder if those lenses fit anyother helmets?

EDIT: they only have one hemet for sale so far.

the lenses are BA!! they have diffrent types of helmets for sale, if you can't find them on the site, just give them a call. it's on the link above. i'm pretty sure these photocramatic shields don't fit other helmets,yet but they might be doing others later? dont hold me to it.

*it's a new company on the market compared to shoei,etc... But there quality is unmatched especially for the price. then come on and off with extreme ease. the quick strap on them makes it a breeze.