thinking about buying this..

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 01:57 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: thinking about buying this..

Originally Posted by Derek M
try 4+ yrs old
I don't care how old it is.........it takes the cake even if we say pic of the century.....02 cents.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:04 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Make sure it's mechanically sound and if so......go for it. It'll make a great first stunter. I'm the last one that'll grill ya............I stunt an FZ1.....lol..
After lookin at the pics a little harder, I'ld have to agree that it may turn into a $ pit. I didn't notice the tank or the clip-on. The main thing that interested me was the mileage. Listen to these guys..............keep lookin and find something straight. You may pay a little more, but you won't have the headache of having to rebuild a bike.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:36 PM

OutkastZ_636 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i didn't read threw all of this so if what i say has already been hit then sorry for the double...

but i'd go with what most have said so far that i read...go find an f4i...if it has already been stunted then no big deal...just as soon as u get it change everyhting...oil and all that and just make sure u take care of it...

as far as the r6 goes..i like yamaha's also my first stunter was my 05..but the 02's are carbed for one...and from what i hear they can be stunted but fi's are better...and you said that there was a piece broken where the subframe mounts...THAT WOULD BE THE FRAME....therefore the frame is cracked...and just like someone already said the forks and rest of the frame is prob done to....

so i'd just keep looking around man...there are some deals out there
Old 12-13-2007, 02:57 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stock05
are you cereal that picture is at least, at least a year old.
a year?! RIBIT you squid!!!!!

thats redline laura and i forgot the other girls name...

that must be more then 5 years old... JD1 times lol
Old 12-13-2007, 08:59 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
Can you at least try to stop being such A piece of **** for at least one day??? I Don't think its really possible but maybe, Just maybe if you pull that dick thats shoved so far up your ***, out of your ***. Then you might not be seen as such A ***.
hell in the muthafuck no! what happened you ******* *****? got tired of making threads about me and everyone talking **** to you and not me?

why would i stop? so squids like you can run this site? do you ever notice that only squids talk **** to me? go suck your moms dick fagmo.

Originally Posted by f4ibry
because Zs comments are stupid as **** and you know they are made up cuz they dont make sense and these lil e ******* come on here reppin they know **** when they dont....

evryone knows pre03 r6 subs are made like f4i, 636 subs not the brittle *** cast **** they are made out of on the new r6,gsxrs.....just shut the **** up and make wheelies

what kind of good advice is tellin this dude, when i looped my boys bike cuz i suck the subframe snap....no **** its gunna snap!!

rather tell this dude, that r6 is wadded as **** and for that price u can by a better r6 of the same year or f4i or f3/f2......just look for a better bike man the wadded ones rarely ever come back to life
thank you for understanding

Originally Posted by br denis
a year?! RIBIT you squid!!!!!

thats redline laura and i forgot the other girls name...

that must be more then 5 years old... JD1 times lol
yeah i knew it was older than that. thats why there are 2 at least's.

ribbit ribbit
Old 12-13-2007, 10:11 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

hell in the muthafuck no! what happened you ******* *****? got tired of making threads about me and everyone talking **** to you and not me?

why would i stop? so squids like you can run this site? do you ever notice that only squids talk **** to me? go suck your moms dick fagmo.
"Squids like you can RUN this site" LOL! dude is this your life? honestly man, out of all the **** I have seen..You Have A girlfriend that has you whipped and bitches about you being on the computer all day because your A dirty lazy Mexican with no job..You act like A child with your stupid Comebacks and remarks...Plus your only friends are on A website aka Stuntlife.. You need to think about where your pathetic life is going, I mean if you like bitching at "Noobs" All day (even though you are one and Don't even have A bike) For pointless reasons, Then I guess keep your pathetic excuse for A life going, But I would seriously consider maybe A better life man. Being Stuntlife's biggest *******/Loser doesn't really win you anything so stop this childish act you keep putting on day after day. When I first read some of your posts I thought you were maybe A 14-15year old tool with to much time on your hands, But Now I know your just A Loser with no life.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:16 PM

"Squids like you can RUN this site" LOL! dude is this your life? honestly man, out of all the **** I have seen..You Have A girlfriend that has you whipped and bitches about you being on the computer all day because your A dirty lazy Mexican with no job..You act like A child with your stupid Comebacks and remarks...Plus your only friends are on A website aka Stuntlife.. You need to think about where your pathetic life is going, I mean if you like bitching at "Noobs" All day (even though you are one and Don't even have A bike) For pointless reasons, Then I guess keep your pathetic excuse for A life going, But I would seriously consider maybe A better life man. Being Stuntlife's biggest *******/Loser doesn't really win you anything so stop this childish act you keep putting on day after day. When I first read some of your posts I thought you were maybe A 14-15year old tool with to much time on your hands, But Now I know your just A Loser with no life.
thats funny because after i read your posts i knew you were a ******* tool, hence the reason i talk **** to you and your newb/squid ***. just because you suck at life/wheelies/women/stuntlife, dont hate on me.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

blingole is a decent person

geez cant all of us squids live in harmoney,, oh yea carb. r6's SUCK! the fi ones are pretty cool other then the piece of **** cast aluminum subframe
Old 12-13-2007, 10:21 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

thats funny because after i read your posts i knew you were a ******* tool, hence the reason i talk **** to you and your newb/squid ***. just because you suck at life/wheelies/women/stuntlife, dont hate on me.
LOL! Point proven, Your such A child..
Old 12-13-2007, 10:23 PM

LOL! Point proven, Your such A child..
yep child just like the beezy in your avatar, you are cereally worse than kelm
Old 12-13-2007, 11:08 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

I've seen him ride. Your right on. Him & a few lovers kept making passes in front one of our shows doing 1st gear POWER wheelies till the rev limiter and made a fool out of themselves and made us look bad infront of a sponsor cause they thought we told them to do it. Hopefully he loops one of those throttle choppers and ends his life.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:10 PM

SICK!!!!!!!!

Old 12-13-2007, 11:27 PM

richfunk is an unknown quantity at this point

i will prolly end up just finding a stunt ready bike.. (636 or f4i) then when i get it.. doing some tune up and TLC.. and then be done with it.. thanks everyone for the input.. very helpful.. and as always it gets jacked..

but hey.. keep it up.. it is entertaining to read..
Old 12-13-2007, 11:27 PM

steelhead1 is a decent person

yep child just like the beezy in your avatar, you are cereally worse than kelm

haha!! +1000 i think i saw that kid in an amber alert!!
Old 12-13-2007, 11:29 PM

Pasit is a decent person

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
I was tryin to sell you my bulletproof f4i. I ended up sellin it for 2k, the same price as this piece and it was strait. Good luck and like the one comment said everyone rocks f4is or 636's for a reason.
Do u mind Explaining what the Reason is?? y r they so great?
Old 12-14-2007, 06:39 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
I've seen him ride. Your right on. Him & a few lovers kept making passes in front one of our shows doing 1st gear POWER wheelies till the rev limiter and made a fool out of themselves and made us look bad infront of a sponsor cause they thought we told them to do it. Hopefully he loops one of those throttle choppers and ends his life.
damn jay... you should punch them in the face in front of the sponsor to prove their not with you
Old 12-14-2007, 11:55 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes

hey jay' Did I ever say I was not a noob? Did I ever say I was A pro or even good? What I am saying to stock05 has nothing to do with you so shut the **** up and stop being such A grudge holding ***.

Why don't you go get A loaded gun and shoot yourself in the head. Sorry we were idiots that day, I have apologized many times now and you still go on about it. If your sponsors thought 3 noobs were "with" you, Then your sponsors are ******* retarded.

Don't ever wish for someone to loop and die. Thats fucked up man. ..However with that said I hope you loop and don't die, I hope you are paralyzed from the neck down and suffer in A hospital for the rest of your life. Jay, You are A true piece of **** and I hope your life is A living hell, You lose all your sponsors and end up Paralyzed you ******* ****. If there is anything I can do to help that happen, Just let me know!

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 12-14-2007 at 12:09 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:03 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

^^I would never actually wish for any rider to be paralyzed or die. But seriously jay stop being such A ***.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:11 PM

hey jay' Did I ever say I was not a noob? Did I ever say I was A pro or even good? What I am saying to stock05 has nothing to do with you so shut the **** up and stop being such A grudge holding ***.

Why don't you go get A loaded gun and shoot yourself in the head. Sorry we were idiots that day, I have apologized many times now and you still go on about it. If your sponsors thought 3 noobs were "with" you, Then your sponsors are ******* retarded.

Don't ever wish for someone to loop and die. Thats fucked up man. ..However with that said I hope you loop and don't die, I hope you are paralyzed from the neck down and suffer in A hospital for the rest of your life. Jay, You are A true piece of **** and I hope your life is A living hell, You lose all your sponsors and end up Paralyzed you ******* ****. If there is anything I can do to help that happen, Just let me know!
you can make that happen by making those *** squid whoolies at his shows and you did call me a squid by the way rope smoker
Old 12-14-2007, 09:09 PM

Is that all you got? Come on!

Quick Reply: thinking about buying this..