SQUID Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 11:52 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: SQUID Question

Originally Posted by old man roger
***** i can't ******* beleive you even asked this question....you are officially a born again squid........

ride your ******* bike and try different settings till you figure out what you like you ******* squid............

that was my first squid skwooshing post ,i see why stock 05 enjoys it so much.....lol

**** you you ol Bastard

wow i fell much better :YEAH
Old 12-10-2007, 12:01 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by aw0n0
636 is way more twitchy than f4i, you should run higher idle. good thing about the 636 is that the power is always there, it never bogs compared to an f4i and its almost impossible to stall (literal definition of stall). ****, even i could circle a 636
put up your clip .......

Originally Posted by suicidl
**** you you ol Bastard

wow i fell much better :YEAH
ya you have been polite lately you needed to vent..but your still a born again squid for starting this thread
Old 12-10-2007, 12:15 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

put up your clip .......

ya you have been polite lately you needed to vent..but your still a born again squid for starting this thread
well i help everyone out with f4i's its the years of working on them. i just thought you 636 **** would do the same. well i guess not

i am selling this piece and going back honda its still in my blood :YEAH
Old 12-10-2007, 12:17 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

how much for the 636 ?
Old 12-10-2007, 12:22 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

well i help everyone out with f4i's its the years of working on them. i just thought you 636 **** would do the same. well i guess not

That was fast
Old 12-10-2007, 12:35 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

how much for the 636 ?
for you 6,000 and not a penny less
Old 12-10-2007, 08:22 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

now i may have ragged on some ******* that only posts to start trouble but i answer as many newbee questions as i can
thats why you got 23k posts
Old 12-10-2007, 09:42 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

03-04 636 vs f4i

I own both and both are stuntbikes

the 636 does idle WAY stronger than f4i's do... but to me the bike feels more twitchy down low. Naturally, its becuase the 636 gets the majority of its extra 37cc from extra crank stroke (42.5 vs 43.8mm)...which makes it more responsive down low.

I run both my bikes on stock gears so idle numbers idk. just run what feels right. The 636 will take some getting used to but once you have it youll like it. I could barely ride the thing when i got it. its felt so twitchy to me...especially since i came off a carbed bike to the 636. its a great bike and id still be riding it if i wasnt so hard on things.

The reason i switched to the f4i was because i wanted a very strong bike. it always seemed liek somethign was fuckign up on my 636. little ****. like the rear tank mount bending...subframes are very weak...mine were always bent...The oil in the airbox problem, fixed that, then my container would always leak...also make sure you buy an extra radiator if you plan on runnin no lowers.

then finally my worst move...i got a FI cage...this cage broke 2 clutch covers and then finally snapped my frame mounts.

FI cage is a nono for 03-04 636 in my opinion. From EXPERIENCE.

Overall. I wish there was a bike with the kawi engine, looks, and front end, with the frame strength, low maintenance, and abundance of parts as the f4i.

Last edited by Vetter; 12-10-2007 at 09:45 AM.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:01 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

hey ***** how much u want for that 636????
Old 12-10-2007, 10:18 AM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

what happened to your f4i?? you still got it?

and are you really sellin the 636 ?
didnt you even try it out that was so fast

Originally Posted by mikkee
I run about 2,800 to 3,000 with +12 gearing. Also do the pair (however you spell it) mod so u don't hyd lock your ****, on top of that the mod makes it run smoother and makes the idle stronger than it already is.
its the kleen air mod
Old 12-10-2007, 10:19 AM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

i only run between 2000-2500. 4000 will get you broken ribs, when the bike comes around and runs you over at 40 mph!
Old 12-10-2007, 10:46 AM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by .Z.
what happened to your f4i?? you still got it?

and are you really sellin the 636 ?
didnt you even try it out that was so fast

its the kleen air mod
same thing. Now that I remember they actually call it a pair mod for the gixxer for some reason. lol
Old 12-10-2007, 12:02 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikkee
same thing. Now that I remember they actually call it a pair mod for the gixxer for some reason. lol
its cuz kawis are better then gixxers so they had to give it a gay name like pair

Old 12-10-2007, 12:43 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo ***** i run mine are 3000 but i rode apex's last weekend and that fool runs like 4500. So to each its own. I usually run as high as i can with out over powering the hand brake. If i go high i tend to get wicked arm pump fast. test and tune my friend.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by .Z.
its cuz kawis are better then gixxers so they had to give it a gay name like pair

yeah I think p.a.i.r. may be an abbreviation for something idk whatever, gixxers did ruin my stunt carrier and progression for 3 years tho, *** those things.. lol
Old 12-10-2007, 12:54 PM

[QUOTE=Zackie Chan;3057647]i rode apex's last weekend and that fool runs like 4500.QUOTE]

Wow.. Apex, mr. idle wheelies are gay running 4,500 idle?? Are u sure he didn't just get done messin with some no handers?
Old 12-10-2007, 01:22 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

How much :YEAH