SQUID Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 10:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: SQUID Question

***** i can't ******* beleive you even asked this question....you are officially a born again squid........

ride your ******* bike and try different settings till you figure out what you like you ******* squid............

that was my first squid skwooshing post ,i see why stock 05 enjoys it so much.....lol
Old 12-09-2007, 10:28 PM

bkstuntf4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
the 05's and up i think are weaker frames and subframes but i dont drop my bike much anymore
Very true. Wish i could say that myself , but i try to be gentle. cant break the hondas anyways. Ya the new ones look sweet.

Do the 636's really have that much stronger of an idle?
Old 12-09-2007, 10:34 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by old man roger
***** i can't ******* beleive you even asked this question....you are officially a born again squid........

ride your ******* bike and try different settings till you figure out what you like you ******* squid............

that was my first squid skwooshing post ,i see why stock 05 enjoys it so much.....lol
ive caught you squid squashing a few times
Old 12-09-2007, 10:39 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bkstuntf4i
They were lookin pretty good when you came to our spot! Shoulda been there today. Off the hook! Try SS. thats how i got it.

Yeah....I've had zero practise on the 636 since I rode with you guys. It ******* sucks. You goin left or right with your SS's? As soon as my bike is back together I'm gunna go ride with you guys before anywhere else. I'm just waiting on my cage, I hope the guy isn't screwing me.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:39 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stock05
ive caught you squid squashing a few times
never ......i pick on self proclaimed og's and producers i don't think i have ever squid skwooshed before
Old 12-09-2007, 10:41 PM
also known as OMR

now i may have ragged on some ******* that only posts to start trouble but i answer as many newbee questions as i can
Old 12-09-2007, 10:45 PM

now i may have ragged on some ******* that only posts to start trouble but i answer as many newbee questions as i can

You may want to start raggin on me if I dont get this cage.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:45 PM

rofl
i dont remember you ragging on me
Old 12-09-2007, 10:51 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by apfire26
You may want to start raggin on me if I dont get this cage.
Originally Posted by stock05
rofl
i dont remember you ragging on me
go punch yourself in the face...................yep this could be addicting
Old 12-09-2007, 11:04 PM

Yeah....I've had zero practise on the 636 since I rode with you guys. It ******* sucks. You goin left or right with your SS's? As soon as my bike is back together I'm gunna go ride with you guys before anywhere else. I'm just waiting on my cage, I hope the guy isn't screwing me.
Im goin left but i dont think it matters, its just personal preferance. I can go right but not as good. Ya it was packed today, some pretty amazing **** went down.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:07 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

+7 run about 2500 rpms. i think the 05/06 frames are actually stronger than the 03/04, i dont know of anyone breaking the newer ones, alot of ppl i know had to weld up their 03/04s and with the subframe, the stock scraper exhuast on the 05/06 means no need for a bar wich saves alot of stress on the subframe.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:09 PM

Im goin left but i dont think it matters, its just personal preferance. I can go right but not as good. Ya it was packed today, some pretty amazing **** went down.
Yeah man, everyone is going to relize how good a spot that is and start showing up all the time.
So you got on em down good now, or just a few like me?
Old 12-09-2007, 11:11 PM

go punch yourself in the face...................yep this could be addicting
oh its definately addicting, i dont see how crotchrot doesnt do it anymore
Old 12-09-2007, 11:17 PM

Yeah man, everyone is going to relize how good a spot that is and start showing up all the time.
So you got on em down good now, or just a few like me?
Ya they came from all over this weekend. Its kinda like a central meeting spot. Its like right in between everyone. Its lookin like it might be almost an every weekend thing.

Gettin pretty dialed, only took a few days that way. Speed is the key. Faster the easier i think. Plus it looks cooler.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:20 PM

mikkee is a decent person

I usually run the idle at rev limiter. Takes nothing to clutch up, coast in to O's and slip the clutch barely into the friction zone to keep it going.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:21 PM

Ya they came from all over this weekend. Its kinda like a central meeting spot. Its like right in between everyone. Its lookin like it might be almost an every weekend thing.

Gettin pretty dialed, only took a few days that way. Speed is the key. Faster the easier i think. Plus it looks cooler.

Hell yeah man, I cant wait. Its been killing me not being able to ride. I've been wanting to try the sit down clutch up then jump to SS ever since I saw you doin em.
I'll probly be crashing a lot when I ride with you guys so beware, I'll be trying a lot of new **** since I'll finally have a rearset.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:26 PM

Hell yeah man, I cant wait. Its been killing me not being able to ride. I've been wanting to try the sit down clutch up then jump to SS ever since I saw you doin em.
I'll probly be crashing a lot when I ride with you guys so beware, I'll be trying a lot of new **** since I'll finally have a rearset.
Hell ya ive been wreckin like crazy. Im doin em to like one footed frog flamingo thingy and to spreader. Its cake you'll be makin me look stupid in an hour.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:28 PM

Haha, doubt it.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:35 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

636 is way more twitchy than f4i, you should run higher idle. good thing about the 636 is that the power is always there, it never bogs compared to an f4i and its almost impossible to stall (literal definition of stall). ****, even i could circle a 636
Old 12-09-2007, 11:40 PM

mikkee is a decent person

I run about 2,800 to 3,000 with +12 gearing. Also do the pair (however you spell it) mod so u don't hyd lock your ****, on top of that the mod makes it run smoother and makes the idle stronger than it already is.

Quick Reply: SQUID Question