Affiliated Addiction

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 05:19 PM

vancityrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Affiliated Addiction

Hey Guys,

I’ve seriously been toying with the idea of starting up an extreme sports clothing line “Affiliated Apparel” aka Affiliated Addiction. My goal is to provide quality clothing at reasonable prices, catering to those mainly in the Stunt/Skate/Snow communities at this time. The West Coast Stunters classic hoodies & tees will still be available under Affiliated Addiction but there will be new fresh designs across the board coming soon!

Affiliated Addiction ran its first run of t-shirts in 2003 to support Extremeriderz/5th Gear's stunt school at Boundary Bay Airport. Since then I’ve done a couple runs to help offset the cost of repairing my stunt bike but over the past few months I’ve been doing allot of research and development and it’s looking very doable... I’m working on some very cool custom (fabric, cut & sew to silkscreen) jerseys for XDL right now, my main goal is to be fully in house within a year, but I’m taking it one step at a time.

What I want to know from you guys is:

1: How much do you spend a year on stunt related clothing/accessories?

2: What would you be willing to pay for a custom hoodie (fabric, cut & sew to silkscreen) compared to the regular bulk buy of hoodies from the wholesale shop and silk-screening them?

3: Would there be any interested in letterman jacket style jackets?

Thanks guys!

Jamie

Last edited by vancityrider; 12-08-2007 at 05:44 PM.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person
Re: Affiliated Addiction

1 I spend about 100-200 average but if I have to buy a new helmet or something major then it goes up

2 I don't like paying more than 40 dollars for a hoodie.

3 letterman jacket...not so much...I still have mine from highschool anyways.

4 A Little extra I'd like to add. Something I would be in the market to buy are tough strong pants. I alwasy rip my jeans before I can grow out of them. I know companies sell those kevlar jeans but they are ugly as hell and pritty dam expensive. I'm allways ripping my jeans around the crotch area and knees of course. So if you guys could make a pair of strong jeans for a reasonable price that are actualy good looking, not something you would see Jnco jeans making but something you would see gap, express,...making...just and idea
Old 12-08-2007, 06:55 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

not trying to knock your idea, but i would not buy anything with the iron cross on it, that **** was semi-coo back in 00.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:26 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

yup kinda old now
Old 12-08-2007, 08:08 PM

vancityrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
4 A Little extra I'd like to add. Something I would be in the market to buy are tough strong pants. I alwasy rip my jeans before I can grow out of them. I know companies sell those kevlar jeans but they are ugly as hell and pritty dam expensive. I'm allways ripping my jeans around the crotch area and knees of course. So if you guys could make a pair of strong jeans for a reasonable price that are actualy good looking, not something you would see Jnco jeans making but something you would see gap, express,...making...just and idea
i'm looking to stay above the waste but feel you a 100%!

Originally Posted by stock05
not trying to knock your idea, but i would not buy anything with the iron cross on it, that **** was semi-coo back in 00.
so true... the cross design was the one that kicked it off back in 03.. some peeps still do enjoy it thou.. there are other styles that will be available.

my avatar's a sample of a specialty run of west coast jerseys I'm doing only for XDL in March.. so no worries bro.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:45 PM

636Kawboy is a decent person

sounds good man..best of luck to ya...
Old 12-08-2007, 10:04 PM

6DoubleR is an unknown quantity at this point

hell yeah id be interested...+1 on keeping the prices as low as you can
Old 12-08-2007, 10:06 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by threeonethyrd
+1 on keeping the prices as low as you can
X2...