so how different is it

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 08:19 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: so how different is it

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Now back on topic, I would even say that fiddys/pit bikes, are way different than my 400 motard even. Especially when it comes to O's.............. I could circle my *** off with motor brakin alone on a lil bike. chop chop chop haha

I think that it did however help me alot as well as give me some bad habits to break.
i totally agree with the chop, chop, chop...maybe some people are really fast learners with adjusting with the throttle and brake, but for me chop chop chop habit from learning on the 50 has only been leading to mousetraping...and ouch ouch ouch on the F4i.

I know I shouldn't complain, it could be worse if i wasn't on an F4i. But I still feel like I'm riding a giant rhinosorous on her period, she's one sensitive bitch.

It's still fun trying!
Old 12-09-2007, 08:37 PM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stock05
yes, a lot of people think its a bad idea, but if you think about it your foot is constantly rotating on the peg, with the pedal being able to rotate you have full contact with the surface of the pedal 100% of the time.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...7-45b8b9436b5d

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=38528441

a new trick will start showing up at comps....where the rider spins his rear peg with his toes(like flicks it) as his foot leaves the pedal to go steppin somewhere else...
Old 12-09-2007, 08:37 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Bent Rim Tim
Oh thanks for bringin the hate on me. ******.I aint never had a fat girl. the only thing fat on my girl are her 34DD *******. . Anyhow BMX pedals dont stay flat. I raced and jumped for a long time.. they are angle cut on the out side edges of the pedals so when your foot hits the side it will rotate perfectly up to your foot.

i never said it stays flat, but just like you just stated, i did say that it would flatten out because thats what they are designed to do.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:07 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
But I still feel like I'm riding a giant rhinosorous on her period, she's one sensitive bitch.
That was funny as hell.... You just described sex with Rosie Odonell! haha

I'm not that bad, but it is different for sure. You sort of more get the feel for a body english/ balance control type deal on the lil bikes. The throttle control and brake control is diff. for every bike in my experience, or even the same bike but with diff gears!! I had to relearn the throttle just after goin from a 43 tooth to a 60 tooth recently on my zook.

It's all about skills transfer and how easy is it gonna be.... I would agree with getting a bit bigger bike like a 125 or a 250 maybe at first (in leiu of a streetbike) and learning more progressively like that.

I ride both of my big bikes, but the idea was like this.....
Use the fiddy skills and transfer them to a 400 motard also, and then transfer the 400 skills to the bigger street bikes(which I already ride anyways). I thought the motards looked like hella fun as it were, so getting it was a win-win either way!LOL

It actually works tho, cuz I can kill my 90, but couldn't do **** on the big bikes for the longest time, then I got the 400 and quickly transfered some of those skills I had built up with the 90 and then got on my streetbikes and was stoppieing better and wheelies improved a lot too!!

Now I need to turn up my idle, make my rear brake more instinctive, and think "blip" instead of "chop" sometimes, and the rest should fall into place!! LOL Come on 50 degrees!! I need some ice and snow to melt away NOW!!!!

Fiddies are fun as hell tho that's for sure.... Here's one for ya Alie.. my daughter when she was eight... LOL She would think you are the bee's knees, she likes girl stunters.
Name:  Kayla-dips-it-in-with-dad-4-some-ci.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  120.9 KB