Going To Mmi

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 05:01 PM

BABAGANUSH is a decent person
Re: Going To Mmi

I've Graduated From Mmi Az..**** Was Cool....cuz I Didnt Kno ****. ..az Is The Place To Be...i Got The Chance To Chill Will Some Of The Best Riders Now...but They Werent At The Time....meanin Savage Lynn And The Rest Of The Az's Finest! My Boy Joe N Me Went Out There And Lynn Was Killin It On The Streets...we Showed Him All About The Rear Brake!..kid Is A Freak Of Nature Now!! Sickest!!@:YEAH ....pretty Much Go To Mmi To Get The Peper Work And Just Have A Positive Atitude Or Ur Time There Will Really Suck...smoke Weed Ride Stunts And Enjoy That Sunshine!!
Old 09-05-2008, 05:25 PM

jsmoke is a decent person

Originally Posted by BABAGANUSH
....pretty Much Go To Mmi To Get The Peper Work And Just Have A Positive Atitude Or Ur Time There Will Really Suck...smoke Weed Ride Stunts And Enjoy That Sunshine!!
and lose it all and be in debt when they spring a random drug test on you?
Old 09-05-2008, 05:36 PM

lil_sauce is a decent person

i went to the FL mmi and grad in 07. the school is good since i didnt know that much about motorcycles, i just rode them. i learned alot then what i did before.

heres the downfall...after i moved back to st. louis i hit up all the motorcycle shops.i put in the resume that i went to mmi and did the yamapro class. it didnt help me at all because "we are looking for somebody with experience." it pretty much was a kick in the ***** since i cant get experience without being hired.

overall, if your able to get a job after the school then its not a waste. for me, i think it is.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:39 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

Originally Posted by jsmoke
and lose it all and be in debt when they spring a random drug test on you?
true that... my friend that got booted sports lots of grateful dead shirts and said that he used to burn down before like every class.. i wonder if they only spring one on u if iits like this situation..? seems like if u keep clear eyed for class u probly wont get tested
Old 09-05-2008, 05:47 PM

lil_sauce is a decent person

Originally Posted by KANE>NIN
true that... my friend that got booted sports lots of grateful dead shirts and said that he used to burn down before like every class.. i wonder if they only spring one on u if iits like this situation..? seems like if u keep clear eyed for class u probly wont get tested
whole year i was there i didnt get tested at all. then about a week before graduation they hit me up with a drug test. didnt effect me though since i dont smoke weed but still, seems like they wanna screw you over around the end.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:50 PM

o yeah wyotech's motorcycle program doesnt drug test.. i asked the dude on the phone, i told him that it was bogus that mmi drug test, and he straight up said that they dont care what u do with ur own time just as long as it doesnt effect ur school work
Old 09-05-2008, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by lil_sauce
whole year i was there i didnt get tested at all. then about a week before graduation they hit me up with a drug test. didnt effect me though since i dont smoke weed but still, seems like they wanna screw you over around the end.
yeah thats fucked they spring it right at the end like that