looking for scrapworks subframe

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 05:45 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point
looking for scrapworks subframe

Im looking for a scrape works sunframe. due the the outlandish cost of a new one I am looking for a used one. anyone have one? I have a brand new factory subby and i dont want to brke it again.

NOT looking for an 03 04 sub either, just a note.

Keep your eyes open too!
Old 12-07-2007, 05:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: looking for scrapworks subframe

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
Im looking for a scrape works sunframe. due the the outlandish cost of a new one I am looking for a used one. anyone have one? I have a brand new factory subby and i dont want to brke it again.

NOT looking for an 03 04 sub either, just a note.

Keep your eyes open too!
Dont know anyone who has a used one but I bought a steel subframe off drgnazz for my 06 GSXR and the **** was solid. It could probably be cheaper if he made just the arms (name) of the subframe that always crack. He made the whole assembly for me with the battery tray and a 12 bar and I only used the side pieces connected to the frame which kept braking which was enough. I came back on the bar hard a bunch of times where a regular subframe would have cracked and the **** was fine. Just giving you another option.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:20 PM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

hit me up if you are interested in a subframe, I can build the whole thing or just the upper or lower. and I have them for the 04-05 too.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:07 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

You gotta ask vinny risk
Otherwise just pm me and I will get ahold of scrapeworks to see what I can get for you