Thank You...Psychofest 2003!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 12:07 AM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank You...Psychofest 2003!!!

Friends,
I just wanted to thank everyone who made the trip out to Central PA this weekend for Psychofest 2003!!! Needless to say the weather did not cooperate the way we would have liked it to, but what else is new this year???

I would like to thank some really cool guys who came from a very long way away to help make Psychofest a sucess! First of all I would like to thank Todd Colbert for being open enough to the vision of this sport to be willing to share some very helpful info with me during the planning of this event! He was VERY helpful anytime I had issues or questions during the planning of the event! Thank you Todd for what you do for the sport! I would also like to thank Chris and Adam for their efforts! Chris was a level head during the events and helped keep things moving at all times, and offered great advice when I asked for it! I appreciate it man! Adam, what can I say...you wasted no time getting in there and making sure we were on top of our game! I think we did ok right??? Thanks man for the efforts...oh and the wheelies on our little road trip where SICK! You and Brandon with the same lane stand-up van pass...SICK!!! I was hating myself for not having the helmet cam!!! I would also like to thank my boys form PBR! Some of the coolest guys you will ever meet and no doubt some of the best riders in the business! Brandon, Rick, and Steve...holding it down is an understatement! Much love to you guys for everything you guys did for us! We appreciate it all!!! The Core6 Crew...well the weather Saturday screwed up us getting to hang out much but I appreciate you guys coming! Brian, Damien, Chauncey, and Nef...I have nothing but respect for you all! Thanks for being a part of the event! A BIG thank you to Mr. Kyle Woods, one of the best MC's I have ever heard at a spectator event! Thanks Kyle for coming, doing your thing, and entertaining our crowd! I appreciate everything you have done and have dreams to do for this sport! BTW...How is that working out for ya? lol

I would also like to thank my friend, Mr. Beaver Bob McCardle, owner of Beaver Springs Dragway. The greatest track owner in the US as far as we are concerned and after this weekend, he is a favorite in a whole lot of stunters books too. Bob trusted me to hold a great event, and gave me the freedom to do it! I appreciate what he has done for us and what he did for the sport this weekend! He is a top notch guy! Please let him know you appreciated what he did for us this weekend by thanking him in an email to beaverbob@beaversprings.com Thanks Bob!

LAST, BUT MOST CERTAINLY NOT LEAST...I would like to thank my teamates, The Psychogang! Joey, Mac, Showtime, Taylor, SteveO, Hunter and MayerZ...You guys are the best! We did what we had to do to make it a great event, and I appreciate your hard work to help me make it a success! Keep the faith guys! It is only the beginning for The Psychogang!

Ok...all the pleasantries finished...a little about the event weekend! Saturday was pouring rain! I would like to shout out to the boyz of Legion Stunt Team for being die hard stunters...hit the gates saturday morning at 8 and took it to the track in the pouring rain! I had a ball riding with you cats in the rain! I have not done that in a long time!

Saturday afternoon it stopped raining and my crew and I started to ride! The rain seemed to stop, so I made the call to Brandon of PBR, and next thing you know, a caravan of riders rolled in for a GREAT open practice. It was a little slick, (Brian Joyce can tell you all about that...Core6 in the house!!! Glad you weren't hurt buddy!!!) but overall I think guys had a great time!

Sunday...well once again the weather did not cooperate as planned, but at least we did not get rain! We were able to get both pro and amateur events in and I just want to shout out to all the guys who competed and put on one hell of a good show for the crowd! Thank you!

Mark it on your calendars friends! June 2004! The Psychofest returns to Beaver Springs Dragway! Going to be as good if not better next year! BE THERE!!!

Thanks again everyone for a great event!
JAGMAN & The Psychogang
Old 06-09-2003, 12:57 AM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
I wanna see some vids and pics, besides the rain, sounds like it was a kick *** time
Old 06-09-2003, 01:34 AM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds like the weather barely put a damper on it.
Congrats on the event, I wish I had been able to be there. Once I am settled up in Delaware next month I will have no problem getting my *** over there!

Seeya!
Old 06-09-2003, 08:08 AM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Psychofest was a great time!!!! We will definitely be there next year. Had fun hanging out with everyone. Meeting new people.

Psychogang thanks for having us.

Got home at 4:00 a.m this morning and I was at work at 7:30. I am a little sleepy

Tara

Last edited by Gixxer_Princess; 06-09-2003 at 08:47 AM.
Old 06-09-2003, 09:40 AM

squirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
good job guys !!! we had a great time on sunday. some of those burnouts where off the hook.
jagman, like you said "kyle woods" he had us rollin in the stands all day. i don't know where he came up with the **** he was sayin. he was great on the mic.
kudos guys ,,, great job !
Old 06-09-2003, 09:44 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
JAGMAN,
We all had a blast!! We are so glad you invited us to the show. Very fun & very organized. Dispite my crash Saturday night, I still had a blast. I kinda wish I could have competed cause I know the stoppie comp was all mine!! bwahhh haahaa haa (in my best dr. evil laugh). Mellen was going down!!! Colbert who? jk.

I had a great time. It was nice seeing people I haven't seen in a while. I was also awesome meeting people I talk to everyday but never met before. Everyone from C6 had a blast. It was good to chill with PBR, MPZ, Xclusive, SOI, Horizontal Inlaws (I mean, Vertical Outlaws ) Team Xtreem, Evasive, Atlanta Stunt Junkies, CC, Legion, Mirror Images, and everyone else. It was nice meeting you Ericka, Scott, Jagman & the Pyschogang crew. I can't wait until next year.

The track was great. One of the best dragstrips we've been on. The pavement was all new but watch out for the starting area when it's wet. Jersey barriers don't move no matter how fast you're going... hehehe.

Kyle was the man on the mic and adam did a great job with the backup. Good time had by all.

Thanks Again,
Brian - Core 6

Last edited by Brian_C6; 06-09-2003 at 10:06 AM.
Old 06-09-2003, 10:05 AM

Glad everyone from Core6 had a great time! So much fun to hang with everyone!!!

Let us know when you guys are having get togethers up your way! We DEFINITLY would like to come up and hang out with everyone in New England!

JAG
Old 06-09-2003, 10:40 AM
Turn My Headphones Up

Mark_MPZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo seriously you guys put on a great event, it was VERY well run and organized, and I think we all had alot more fun because of it, and that track is SICK!!
Always good times tearin' some **** up with everyone.
Thanks again for the awesome event
Peace
Mark
Old 06-09-2003, 10:46 AM

Originally posted by Mark_MPZ
Yo seriously you guys put on a great event, it was VERY well run and organized, and I think we all had alot more fun because of it, and that track is SICK!!
Peace
Mark
Thanks for coming guys! You guys rocked, and I am glad you enjoyed yourselves! We will do it again next year! Same time, same place, but better weather! HAHAHA!

See you guys again real soon!

JAGMAN & The Psychogang
Old 06-09-2003, 11:14 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
Originally posted by Mark_MPZ
Peace
Mark
yep, Psychofest was definately an extremely well organized event. Even after having to rearrange things to fit 2 days into one. All of the Vertical Outlaws had a great time. It was good to hang with everyone again and can't wait for the next time.
Old 06-09-2003, 12:26 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Awesome! Im glad you all had a great time! Sorry I couldnt make it... finances just couldnt allow for it this month.

Oh well, looks like you all had a great time without me. I have already added a PhychoFest photogallery to the StuntLife gallery, so feel free to upload all your pictures there!
Old 06-09-2003, 02:15 PM

PRESTON is an unknown quantity at this point
Jag, the place was killer, 3/4 mile of nothing but asphalt and grass. Rain, what rain, Practice went on anyways.
Very well ran event. See you next year for sure.
Old 06-09-2003, 03:03 PM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by sclevela
except damien c6................ i still cant think of a come back from the gas station comment ..............but im workin on it!
That was so funny. Your face was Price Less.

Tara
Old 06-09-2003, 03:05 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
except damien c6................ i still cant think of a come back from the gas station comment ..............but im workin on it!
Damien is the stealth. It's hard to come back sometimes. He was all over you. Dumbfounded I think is the word. He's tough man.

It was cool meeting ya scott. See you soon!

Lata,
Bri
Old 06-09-2003, 03:52 PM

once again i posted this somewhere else................i cant believe this is the first event u guys organized whomever u took cues from (or if u did it all by yerself) u all did a really great job! Future event organizers could learn alot from the way u ran things guys it was an incredible weekend..............to bad the fan turnout wasnt as expected we tried to get a few of the "locals" out the night before at taco bell (ask yates he made friends!)

Scott,
This was my first one. I wanted so bad to get involved in the sport on a bigger level, so I dreamed up Psychofest! Honestly I dreamed it up long before I ever attended a major stunt event, but did not know if I could pull it off. I decided to attend Colbert's event and from there, all of it came together in my mind. I studied everyone and everything that day! I then began to pull together my master plan and after hours and hours of work and preparation and with the help of my team and my family and friends, WHAMMO...The first Annual Psychofest got underway!

Needless to say for those who were there, the crowd turn out was not up to par because of the weather, but we made the best out of the situation! Beaver Bob, owner of the track and in the business for 30 + years, said considering the weather we had been having and the chance or look of rain Sunday, he thought we had a great day! He was so pleased with the turn out and the event. He will tell you that he gave me the reins and let me run. His crew just did what they do everyday! It was great and as you could probably tell if you were there...he is excited about the next one!

We did not make a single damn dime after all the prize monies and expenses to run something like this in this weather was paid out, but we had fun and gave the riders and spectators what they came for and I believe everyone will support us the next time we pull a show together so it is all worth it!!!

I am working on a new project right now. JAGMAN Entertainment. I have a dream of starting an Extreme Sportbike Riding Circuit that will travel all over the USA. I spoke with many of the top riders in the industry and they too have this same dream. With the help of some great guys in the industry, we will be working with everyone in the stunt community to help pull it together! We will build it, you will come, and this sport will finally get it's chance in the Extreme Sports spotlight where it deserves to be!

Keep the dream alive and we all can make it happen!

Until the next show...PEACE!
JAGMAN
Old 06-09-2003, 11:32 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Post all your PsychoFest pictures here...

https://www.stuntlife.com/gallery/sh...=546&password=

Yup! The PsychoFest picture gallery

Quick Reply: Thank You...Psychofest 2003!!!