how many people have had there stunt bikes since new?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 09:35 PM

killthatoneguy is a decent person
how many people have had there stunt bikes since new?

its seems like alot of people i know have bought nice clean new bikes only to stunt why not just buy a older crashed one to stunt right, i dont know just seems like a waste to spend 8gs on a stunt bike, what do you all think?
Old 12-06-2007, 09:37 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

RokSteady is a decent person
Re: how many people have had there stunt bikes since new?

i think u should do whatever the **** u want to

dont get advice from these scrubs
Old 12-06-2007, 09:42 PM

i was just wonderin if i was the only one who thought that was abit of a waste of cash, why buy a brand new bike to stunt when you could take that money and probably find a nice minty bike AND a stunt bike for the same price
Old 12-06-2007, 09:46 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

nagginberrys is a decent person

the search is broken i know but this has already been talked about here is a link to the thread.... go check it out.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/208368-stunt-bike-question-3.html
Old 12-06-2007, 10:10 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

edited
Old 12-06-2007, 10:18 PM

steelhead1 is a decent person

tough one. i bought (and am still paying on) a mint 1000. i was doin well on the street with faster stuff and decided to buy two wrecked bikes (750's same year) and make a stunter. everyone including myself thinks i could put the 1k up and get back farther with it. the 750 is so much smaller i'm not as comfortable and i'm havin a hard time waiting to pay it off to stunt it out!! HAHA!! :YEAH so i guess it's whatever works ya know??
Old 12-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Raf
I make wheelies

Raf is a decent person

I started on a salvage 1992 f2 for $300 and then upgraded to a 2003 636 for $2000. The 636 was only missing the front plastics.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:29 PM

see thats a smokin deal, i was almost thinkin of turnin my 06 gsxr into a stunt bike but its never been down! (knock on wood) it is paid off but its still way to hard to take my nice bike and stunt it
Old 12-06-2007, 10:36 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

if you cant go into the garage and kick it over, dont stunt it get something else
Old 12-06-2007, 10:42 PM

steelhead1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by .Z.
if you cant go into the garage and kick it over, dont stunt it get something else

or kick it over and get it done with!!:YEAH

Old 12-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by .Z.

:YEAH :YEAH
hahh thats so awsome and definatly true hahah
Old 12-06-2007, 11:54 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

haha no **** that is very true! haha

Personally...................I wanted a perfect bike to do all the damage to myself so that if I was having trouble I couldn't blame the bike..... It would just be me and my lack of skill....not some other idiots poor maint./riding habits!

I walked off the showroom floor with mine(not my first stuntbike tho, or first brand new bike either for that matter) and wrecked it with like 40 miles on the odo.! Rolling burnouts on asphalt was sort of slicker than I expected and I hit the kill switch crawling to a 50/50 mid burnie!!LOL
I crashed at least 4 times before I got a cage.....

I guess it's different for everyone, but in my case I wanted to be confident in my equipment, and not worrying about someone elses wrecked heap! I knew the diff between the two.

Plus I hate havin to worry about the title issue with the cops, and I NEVER get the deals that some of you ******* on this site come up with!! THEN, When/if they do ever come my way, I seem to be broke as a MF'er....

I say get what you want if you can afford it,(why not?) and try your hardest to rock the **** outta it!
Old 12-07-2007, 12:12 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the sport can better be represented when legit stunters have nice bikes....not piece of sh-t bikes. I know lot of you fools be dissin on Kane for this or that. Bottom line is this cat is doing it big out in Vegas ...puttin on a show for lots of people with good gear, girls, bikes, sponsors, positive attitude, and willingess to represent the sport the very best it can. Why not pimp a bike out if you can? Whats the deal with stunters being associated with junk bikes, burn outs, and highway wheelies....Its retarded, stupid, and overall bad representation. If someone can stunt a nice bike without smashing the hell out of it everytime they go out...well then more power to them.

Last edited by zride; 12-07-2007 at 12:16 AM.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:18 AM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought mine brand new. I didnt want any mechanical issues or have to deal with getting a used bike that somebody doctored up just to sell. If something is wrong with it I know that its my fault (or suzuki's ).
Old 12-07-2007, 12:52 AM
OneUpStunt.com

-AX- is a decent person

Got mine brand new thinkin I wasent gonna stunt it... 1 month later I was wheelieing the bitch everywhere... I say **** it, run whacha got.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:56 AM
Group Moderator

r32_awd is an unknown quantity at this point

I f you have the spare cash to do whatver then **** it. If i had the money i would
Old 12-07-2007, 01:09 AM

kntmare181 is an unknown quantity at this point

I started on a minty 2002 954 and am now on a 2005 600RR both minty and straight stunt.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:16 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
haha no **** that is very true! haha

Personally...................I wanted a perfect bike to do all the damage to myself so that if I was having trouble I couldn't blame the bike..... It would just be me and my lack of skill....not some other idiots poor maint./riding habits!

I walked off the showroom floor with mine(not my first stuntbike tho, or first brand new bike either for that matter) and wrecked it with like 40 miles on the odo.! Rolling burnouts on asphalt was sort of slicker than I expected and I hit the kill switch crawling to a 50/50 mid burnie!!LOL
I crashed at least 4 times before I got a cage.....

I guess it's different for everyone, but in my case I wanted to be confident in my equipment, and not worrying about someone elses wrecked heap! I knew the diff between the two.

Plus I hate havin to worry about the title issue with the cops, and I NEVER get the deals that some of you ******* on this site come up with!! THEN, When/if they do ever come my way, I seem to be broke as a MF'er....

I say get what you want if you can afford it,(why not?) and try your hardest to rock the **** outta it!
+1

Originally Posted by drgnazz
I bought mine brand new. I didnt want any mechanical issues or have to deal with getting a used bike that somebody doctored up just to sell. If something is wrong with it I know that its my fault (or suzuki's ).
+1

I bought mine new, still learning to wheelie though. I've been really cautious, cuz I want to get a cage and some more protective **** first, and take all the plastics off too, and learn within my limits. I'm not willing to go out and kick my bike over in the driveway without a cage on it, and even then I wouldn't kick it, I would gently lay it down, stand on it and take a pic for you guys. lol! but seriously, I think I would be pretty disappointed in myself if I wrecked it at all. maybe after a 6 months or so, when most of it is payed off, then I'll be more aggressive with it. but for now, I just like to ride, period.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:38 AM
OneUpStunt.com

-AX- is a decent person

Originally Posted by k7-600
+1

+1

I bought mine new, still learning to wheelie though. I've been really cautious, cuz I want to get a cage and some more protective **** first, and take all the plastics off too, and learn within my limits. I'm not willing to go out and kick my bike over in the driveway without a cage on it, and even then I wouldn't kick it, I would gently lay it down, stand on it and take a pic for you guys. lol! but seriously, I think I would be pretty disappointed in myself if I wrecked it at all. maybe after a 6 months or so, when most of it is payed off, then I'll be more aggressive with it. but for now, I just like to ride, period.
Crash it up, fk it, i got the same exact bike man. lol.:YEAH
Old 12-07-2007, 01:42 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I bought both of mine new....And It's a good feeling the frist time you are willing to kick the thing on to its side...

Quick Reply: how many people have had there stunt bikes since new?