how many people have had there stunt bikes since new?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 01:46 AM

sonli is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how many people have had there stunt bikes since new?

Whats the difference between that and buying a brand new bike, and taking it straight to the track. I'm sure some argue different but in my minds its the same. On the track its a high chance you can crash your once minty bike, or maybe total it........
Old 12-07-2007, 02:29 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

yea but roadracing is different because it is very competitive (not saying stunting is not) in the way that every one is try to one up technology wise to get that extra horse power and handling adn grip. suzuki and yamaha gear market and produce their bikes for roadracing. if you tried to take a 94 cbr 600 against a 2007 r6 on the track you woudlnt stand a chance. so thats why roadracers put new minty bikes on the track everyyear.

for stunters though as we all know the most competitive bike to ride isnt the newest. 01-03 f4i rock!!! and so do 04-05 636's and those woudl be the best bikes to stunt on.

my situation specifically is like this. I roadrace and stunt. i bought my 2007 r6 to roadrace and my cbr600rr to stunt. but the rr got siezed by the cops and im flat out of luck and out of money. so I'm stunting my r6...not my preferred stunt bike but its all I got and im not guan sit with my thumb up my *** saying i cant stunt cus i dont have a good bike to stunt on. Ill do whatever. so thats why im stunting a new bike.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:57 AM

RB07R1 is a decent person

i went into this season not knowing much about the sport. i crashed last yr on a bandit 1200...didnt know what a rear brake was for in a wheelie lol

so i decided i didnt wanna stunt . and i baught a brand new r1

lasted for about a month or 2 of little pow wow sit downs...then i said **** it...stagger that bitch and started with the stand ups...stoppies. christ skitchin...

now im sellin it and gettin a stunt bike

so IMO you are right...its pointless...but i might do trackdays if i keep the r1. cuz that **** hauls ***
Old 12-07-2007, 03:01 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i buy all my bikes salvaged but new... got my 05 with 200 miles on it. Guy crashed it on the way home from the dealership.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:23 AM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

stunt the bitch this dude who has a 07 r6 (owes 7,000 on the bike) goes out with his FS cage and FS 12 bar and trys damn hard to learn....

dont be a bitch cover AND USE the ******* brake.........
Old 12-07-2007, 03:24 AM
YUT UGH

Old 12-07-2007, 03:34 AM

RB07R1 is a decent person

hahah i already dumped my r1 once...kid turned into me while i was at about 50 mph rollin a stoppie!

and i use the brake now. but i dont wanna stunt the r1. its to expensive and i dont have collision
Old 12-07-2007, 08:42 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RB07R1
i went into this season not knowing much about the sport. i crashed last yr on a bandit 1200...didnt know what a rear brake was for in a wheelie lol

so i decided i didnt wanna stunt . and i baught a brand new r1

lasted for about a month or 2 of little pow wow sit downs...then i said **** it...stagger that bitch and started with the stand ups...stoppies. christ skitchin...

now im sellin it and gettin a stunt bike

so IMO you are right...its pointless...but i might do trackdays if i keep the r1. cuz that **** hauls ***

doesn't Bill Dixon straight up kill an R1?? And **** man, with warped toys givin away all the new R6's I would say Yamaha is makin a comeback in the stunting world.... seen that Andreas kid from Europe that used to ride the yam scooter? He's doin well on a new R6.......
Old 12-07-2007, 08:54 AM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cin-O-Nasty
stunt the bitch this dude who has a 07 r6 (owes 7,000 on the bike) goes out with his FS cage and FS 12 bar and trys damn hard to learn....
i got an 06 r6 i stunted out, and i owe 8400 on it

didnt have a choice after my f4i died and i still had to make payments on the r6, but now im sellin the r6 because i got sick of such low idle and not being able to idle tricks, and i couldnt for my life figure out how to adjust the idle that damn FBW throttle system
Old 12-07-2007, 09:18 AM

steelhead1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by .Z.
if you cant go into the garage and kick it over, dont stunt it get something else
HAHA!!! my frankenzuki was made outta 2 totally trashed bikes!! the original blue one has a huge dent in the frame on the right side under the tank and the yellow tank from another bike is dented way more than for stuntin!! the kid flipped it doin whoolys. I've been tryin allll morning to go out to the garage and kick that ugly ****** over and i STILL can't bring myself to do it!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! :YEAH
Old 12-07-2007, 09:22 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by .Z.

didnt have a choice after my f4i died and i still had to make payments on the r6, but now im sellin the r6 because i got sick of such low idle and not being able to idle tricks, and i couldnt for my life figure out how to adjust the idle that damn FBW throttle system
I didn't like them for many(nothing personal), but that was one of the reasons I didn't get one.

I'm tellin you man, that Andreas kid from Europe has a video on how he did that trottle mod on his! It can be done I know for a fact!

Ask Clem how he is gonna do his up, and buy a Beyond Repair DVD for $9. while your at it, and they are on sale.. LOL
Andreas is on here too.... Aerox was the type of scooter he stunted and it was blue........fast circles kid.......... do you know who I am talkin about?? Just use the PM options and I'm sure you will get some advice and maybe a good dvd to boot!

**** dude, I would even say that would be a good thread in the how-to section for you to post.... could even become a stinkin sticky eventually.....

I owe some on my stunter too, but that is what insurance is for.

Just take off the plastics, bars, and rearsets... get new clips or DB bars, new rearsets if ya really want to be a pimp.............. but definately a cage, axle sliders and subframe cage, and go to town.... then you can put it back together and sell it with low miles when it's motor is too ragged-out to perform....hahaha
Old 12-07-2007, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by steelhead1
HAHA!!! my frankenzuki was made outta 2 totally trashed bikes!! the original blue one has a huge dent in the frame on the right side under the tank and the yellow tank from another bike is dented way more than for stuntin!! the kid flipped it doin whoolys. I've been tryin allll morning to go out to the garage and kick that ugly ****** over and i STILL can't bring myself to do it!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! :YEAH

hell i already did it to my 636 i bought the second day i had it, with no cage.... it gets me passed the emotion the first time i drop a minty bike, i wont bitch as much and be so pissed off, ill just be like oh well its already fucked up anyways
Originally Posted by jstuntlocke

I'm tellin you man, that Andreas kid from Europe has a video on how he did that trottle mod on his! It can be done I know for a fact!

Andreas is on here too.... Aerox was the type of scooter he stunted and it was blue........fast circles kid.......... do you know who I am talkin about?? Just use the PM options and I'm sure you will get some advice and maybe a good dvd to boot!
and yeah i know who andreas is we talked over text for awhile he was tryin to help me out with the damn thing, i just got fed up with it... he made me a video and everything, even was texting me and ****

Last edited by Afflicted; 12-07-2007 at 09:25 AM.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:32 AM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by .Z.

and yeah i know who andreas is we talked over text for awhile he was tryin to help me out with the damn thing, i just got fed up with it... he made me a video and everything, even was texting me and ****

I hear ya on the dropping it on the first time riding it while doin a trick just cuz that's what ya got it for and it's like breakin the ice......

You couldn't figure it out huh??? that sucks! I would enlist the help of a local pro rider if I was you... of course I don't know your knowledge or mechanical skills either, just what I would do... maybe Josh can help you out....

Or **** it sell that bitch! Did ya dent the tank?
Old 12-07-2007, 09:58 AM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

My 04 has been down for a few weeks so I've been killing the streets on my stock 07 zx6. Just high sided a 2nd gear burnout last night on the highway at about 25 mph. Fucked up everything plastic on the left side. My brother dropped it and messed up the right side a few weeks ago too. So both sides already have rash and its only a month and 1/2 old.
Looks like i'm gunna have an 07 stunt bike sooner than I thought. I'm setting it up for the street as soon as I get the cash. **** it!
Old 12-07-2007, 10:20 AM

killthatoneguy is a decent person

well i have stunted my gsxr but i like to go to the track as well i can do tanks and high chairs and long stoppies on it and some pretty slow standers (stock sprokets) im just afraid of goin down at 100+ on a high chair so i want a bike i can put sprokets on and slow it down abit but then its pointless for the track.....i want to get better at stunt ridin and i have access to a cbr 600rr stunt but its not MINE, only a friends (the bike i have been buildin the cage for)
Old 12-07-2007, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
I hear ya on the dropping it on the first time riding it while doin a trick just cuz that's what ya got it for and it's like breakin the ice......

You couldn't figure it out huh??? that sucks! I would enlist the help of a local pro rider if I was you... of course I don't know your knowledge or mechanical skills either, just what I would do... maybe Josh can help you out....

Or **** it sell that bitch! Did ya dent the tank?
ya the tank was dented i put a new one on, and its up for sale lol

actually someone is gonna buy it from me they just gotta get the approval from the bank so i should be set (knock on wood) then maybe ill get another f4i just lot and my 636 be streets and lot
Old 12-07-2007, 12:18 PM
YUT UGH

Originally Posted by .Z.

hey what happend to the f4i? you want to sell it
Old 12-07-2007, 12:56 PM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

i gotta 06 600rr to replace my clapped out f4i and love the feel of a newer bike. I feel like i doubled my stoppie distance and like the responsive throttle. It was a wrecked bike and i just fixed the sub and tail then on wednesday dumped it hard in a lot. bent the sub again, broke a peg and twisted a clipon. Nothin better than trashin a minty bike. just kiddin it sucked seein my new bike slide down the pavment. but that what its all bout not givin a **** and not bein scared to wreck your new ****. My friends that dont ride think im crazy for stuntin a pretty 06 but its what i bought it for so thats whats goin to happen.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:36 PM
YUT UGH

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
i gotta 06 600rr to replace my clapped out f4i and love the feel of a newer bike. I feel like i doubled my stoppie distance and like the responsive throttle. It was a wrecked bike and i just fixed the sub and tail then on wednesday dumped it hard in a lot. bent the sub again, broke a peg and twisted a clipon. Nothin better than trashin a minty bike. just kiddin it sucked seein my new bike slide down the pavment. but that what its all bout not givin a **** and not bein scared to wreck your new ****. My friends that dont ride think im crazy for stuntin a pretty 06 but its what i bought it for so thats whats goin to happen.
how much that 06 cost you?
Old 12-07-2007, 01:56 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by killthatoneguy
its seems like alot of people i know have bought nice clean new bikes only to stunt why not just buy a older crashed one to stunt right, i dont know just seems like a waste to spend 8gs on a stunt bike, what do you all think?
i think that makes you the smart guy in your crew

Quick Reply: how many people have had there stunt bikes since new?