Just Watched Sui5!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 11:34 PM

sitdownsteve is an unknown quantity at this point
Just Watched Sui5!!!!!

Well First Off It Is A Good Video, Not Great But Good... Darius Second You And Most Of The Riders In It Are Pimp... I Mean You Alone In My Eyes Are Very Talented!!! But I Feel As Though That Atleast 50% Of The Video I Have Seen Before On This Site... I Was Hopeing For Alot More Clips That I Have Never Seen Before... And The Only Other Thing Is It Was Alittle Short... Not Saying It Should Have Been As Long As Our Video C&i 5, Because My Whole Team Feels We Should Have Gotten Rid Of Atleast 2 Songs... But Like I Said Good Video, I Just Think I May Of Had My Expectaions Alittle Higher Thats All

Last edited by sitdownsteve; 12-05-2007 at 11:37 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:27 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: Just Watched Sui5!!!!!

I think it's pretty damn entertaining! Most people make vids that only a true stunt rider could appreciate. I'm tryin to go the route of anyone who see's it will like it style. Sure there is a few clips that have been on here but only about 10% of people who buy the dvd are even on Stuntlife. It's your guys opinion and that's cool. They still get to to see the few random shots in high rez and have it on DVD. Wait till more people get it I know everyone will be loving it! Funny you wanna talk down the negative's let's hear the positive, Pfeiffer and I murdering SF, and I aint never seen no one in St Louis doing 80ft wide fast circles in the middlle of a intersection:YEAH
Old 12-06-2007, 12:28 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sitdownsteve
Well First Off It Is A Good Video, Not Great But Good... Darius Second You And Most Of The Riders In It Are Pimp... I Mean You Alone In My Eyes Are Very Talented!!! But I Feel As Though That Atleast 50% Of The Video I Have Seen Before On This Site... I Was Hopeing For Alot More Clips That I Have Never Seen Before... And The Only Other Thing Is It Was Alittle Short... Not Saying It Should Have Been As Long As Our Video C&i 5, Because My Whole Team Feels We Should Have Gotten Rid Of Atleast 2 Songs... But Like I Said Good Video, I Just Think I May Of Had My Expectaions Alittle Higher Thats All
I think you shoulda gotten rid of ur coaster wreck section.....I still cant watch that ****!......somin bout wanting to vomit while I'm driving and watching it.

Haven't caught SIU5, still looking forward to it tho.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:32 AM
SERVIN IT UP

I believe both our vids are up for review by SSB, we'll have to see how they rate
Old 12-06-2007, 12:45 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
I believe both our vids are up for review by SSB, we'll have to see how they rate
**** SSB, I've seen C&I5......send me a copy of ur vid for free and I'll compare em.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:50 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
I think it's pretty damn entertaining! Most people make vids that only a true stunt rider could appreciate. I'm tryin to go the route of anyone who see's it will like it style. Sure there is a few clips that have been on here but only about 10% of people who buy the dvd are even on Stuntlife. It's your guys opinion and that's cool. They still get to to see the few random shots in high rez and have it on DVD. Wait till more people get it I know everyone will be loving it! Funny you wanna talk down the negative's let's hear the positive, Pfeiffer and I murdering SF, and I aint never seen no one in St Louis doing 80ft wide fast circles in the middlle of a intersection:YEAH

i dont think he is trying to compare our dvds at all. he also never said it wasnt entertaining. i think it will be a huge hit and a great seller. all your dvds are... and im sure SSB will give your a higher review then ours..... they have never shown love for our dvds.....

there are alot of great shots in there..... pfeiffer killing the streets with you was killer! :YEAH and yes the 80 footers in the intersection was insane!! :YEAH
also liked how you had the cars in there.... it is nice so see other things like that in new dvds. the drifts in the driveway were nuts!

all he is saying is that us coming from guys that come on here to stuntlife and watch all your internet clips and guys like us who always got your dvds and burnt them out on our dvd players..... we just thought there would be so much more. there is so much crazy **** that you can do that should be in that dvd!!

great dvd and a must have!!!

no hate intended from us man!!
your a
Old 12-06-2007, 12:53 AM
SERVIN IT UP

We'll it's your opinion and you are entitled to it, we'll see what other people say when they watch it. Thank's for the props, D:YEAH
Old 12-06-2007, 12:56 AM

"I aint never seen no one in St Louis doing 80ft wide fast circles in the middlle of a intersection"well that is one of the many pro's... that is letting your nuts hang for sure... those were the biggest i've seen you do, sic!!! and also CF killin the streets, is the **** (does red bull know about that?) i liked when j-bling sent bullo on a ride... oh and why didnt anyone blast that dude in that intersection talking ****???? all the wrecks where new to me... the guy on the blue bike that got rear ended doing a stoppie was funny... it looked like the girl just rolled out... let me watch it again and i will list more
Old 12-06-2007, 12:58 AM

also so are you planning on tradeing in the z06 c6 for the zr1 c6?
Old 12-06-2007, 02:09 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

i would have to believe its hard to make a dvd that everyone enjoys.
me personally i just like raw wig destroying footage and nothing else. but sometimes the filler (partying, crashes, chicks, cars, gokarts, dirtbikes) is needed to attract a bigger crowd. this isnt what most of us on here wanna see, but 10% i'd agree with that, and if you can attract a bigger crowd with a dvd then it just makes the sport grow that much better. kinda like at shows the spectators dont wanna see 36 circle combos, but i sure as hell do, so you have to throw in something for everyone, lots of tire popping smoke!
Old 12-06-2007, 02:37 AM

SickTrickRick is an unknown quantity at this point

tell ya what i have seen, sit down steve murderin combos on the eway with no front end on his bike!! GANGSTA!
Old 12-06-2007, 02:46 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the guy on the blue bike that got rear ended doing a stoppie was funny...
i got hit by a girl when i was doing a stoppie before .....lol

it was my brand new r6 and she was riding a pretty new gsxr
Old 12-06-2007, 06:26 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gixer1
tell ya what i have seen, sit down steve murderin combos on the eway with no front end on his bike!! GANGSTA!
just ******* nuts no other way to put it

steve you are such a

see you soon
Old 12-06-2007, 06:52 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

got mine today, just watched it like an hour ago, i really like it, and tho it had ALOT of good **** on it....it ended sooo early.

i was like, "wait it's showin the credits already"

i was expectin it to be alot longer...but then again, most stunt DVDs aren't that long.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:23 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

i cant ******* wait to get my copy.....!
Old 12-06-2007, 08:30 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
i cant ******* wait to get my copy.....!
Me too, I preordered on Nov 11 but no vid yet
Old 12-06-2007, 09:38 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by JoeR1
Me too, I preordered on Nov 11 but no vid yet
i ordered mine about a week or so ago but that was a preordered, so it was before D even got them....dont worry D's a good business man, you'll get you video....you preordered yours so that means you ordered it before it came out/he even had them and he prelables the enverlopes and gets everything ready and when they come in they get sent right out insted of ordering it when they come in and bing on a list that might take a while...
Old 12-06-2007, 09:49 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea I got the SIU series...not sweating it...just anxious...haha..it's cold as f*ck here so I got time to watch it now.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:21 AM

zxcraig is a decent person

c&i 5 is the ****. wouldnt change a thing about it, been watching it in my truck everyday since i got the dvd.. sf rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 11:38 AM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
i would have to believe its hard to make a dvd that everyone enjoys.
me personally i just like raw wig destroying footage and nothing else. but sometimes the filler (partying, crashes, chicks, cars, gokarts, dirtbikes) is needed to attract a bigger crowd. this isnt what most of us on here wanna see, but 10% i'd agree with that, and if you can attract a bigger crowd with a dvd then it just makes the sport grow that much better. kinda like at shows the spectators dont wanna see 36 circle combos, but i sure as hell do, so you have to throw in something for everyone, lots of tire popping smoke!
I guess I'm more of a fan of the "SIU" style.

I would prefer to see someone roll a long stoppie downtown in a big metropolitan area rather than watch some guy do one handed high chair circles at idle in some parking lot all day.

Higher speeds, higher revs, and more risk make for more entertainment for me, I think that's especially true for those who don't ride.

To them a wheelie is a wheelie is a wheelie and vid of slow speed crap in a lot gets boring fast.

Quick Reply: Just Watched Sui5!!!!!