new trick, holy mousetrap to surgery

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 01:53 PM

jbstunts is a decent person
new trick, holy mousetrap to surgery

so me and my buddy went ridin two mondays ago and its the first time ive been since redoin my bike. so anyways couldnt find a spot in middleoffuckinnomansland so we just hit up a nice 5 mile straight backroad and started ridin. first thing off i start ss and cruise for a sec and decide to jump to 50/50, well guess who forgot to take the ****** key out well i was in third gear prob about 40-45 mph and next thing i know im pickin my broken shoulder *** off the ground,, dammiitt. so anyways no broken bones but level 3 ac seperation. in lamens terms tore all the ligaments from collarbone to some other fuckn bone and have to have surgery. well i had the surgery thursday and have been hurtin and pissed ever since. hows everybody elses week been
Old 12-05-2007, 01:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: new trick, holy mousetrap to surgery

that sucks man .......

you will heal quick , it's when you don't get the surgery that it takes forever for that injury to heal ..feel better and don't rush back to the bike let it heal up first
Old 12-05-2007, 02:00 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

damn man..that sucks *** heal up quick man,make sure to take care of it or it will bite you in the *** later
Old 12-05-2007, 02:00 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah listen to roger...when he had his old man hip replacement done, he let it heal, now look at him.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:04 PM

sitdownsteve is an unknown quantity at this point

so are you just trying to say your not going to stuntwars because of all my new moves so you decided to turn your bike off in a wheelie and get hurt so you can have an excuse... well i dont buy
Old 12-05-2007, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by sitdownsteve
so are you just trying to say your not going to stuntwars because of all my new moves so you decided to turn your bike off in a wheelie and get hurt so you can have an excuse... well i dont buy
you ****** figured it out except i think iwas so intimidated that i think i did it subconciously now i just get to tag along and hand out pain pills
Old 12-05-2007, 02:16 PM

ecthemc is a decent person

I feal your pain. atleast you didnt shatter any joints or bones at that matter.. and yes.. you will do good after surgery.. Iv always jumped the bone after broken bones <lol> and iv ended up with knots in my bones- as an aftermath.. you could be off a lot worse.. plz install a switch for now on !!! underneath ur tank.. !!!!!!!!!!

Im sure you will never make this mistake twice.. sad most ppl blow through these threads and they never learn from other peoples mistakes.. I hope you learn from yours

-eric
Old 12-05-2007, 02:16 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

What do you mean you 'forgot to take the key out'?

Sucks to hear about the wreck.. I'm always scared of something going wrong on my bike and me mouse trapping

I moved my key to inside the airbox, and soldered the wires to the kill switch so its disabled :YEAH
Old 12-05-2007, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by numberTWO
Yeah listen to roger...when he had his old man hip replacement done, he let it heal, now look at him.
so does this mean if i let it heal ill come back twice as good but seriously i plan on rehabing it properly. i didnt rehab it right and it took forever to be strong
Old 12-05-2007, 02:20 PM

Lil Krazy is a decent person

I had the exact same shoulder injury from flipn a stopie i decided not to get surgery. i feel it after riding for awhile that **** feels no good.

Get better bro
Old 12-05-2007, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee

Sucks to hear about the wreck.. I'm always scared of something going wrong on my bike and me mouse trapping

I moved my key to inside the airbox, and soldered the wires to the kill switch so its disabled :YEAH
Old 12-05-2007, 02:27 PM

Grip72 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jb420
so me and my buddy went ridin two mondays ago and its the first time ive been since redoin my bike. so anyways couldnt find a spot in middleoffuckinnomansland so we just hit up a nice 5 mile straight backroad and started ridin. first thing off i start ss and cruise for a sec and decide to jump to 50/50, well guess who forgot to take the ****** key out well i was in third gear prob about 40-45 mph and next thing i know im pickin my broken shoulder *** off the ground,, dammiitt. so anyways no broken bones but level 3 ac seperation. in lamens terms tore all the ligaments from collarbone to some other fuckn bone and have to have surgery. well i had the surgery thursday and have been hurtin and pissed ever since. hows everybody elses week been
i feel you dude
i had a grade 3 ac tear in my left shoulder when i got rear-ended by that old man on a cruiser..****** hell
:P shoulder isn't the same and still doing physio.
you better believe the ******* is getting SUUUUUED
Old 12-05-2007, 02:27 PM

i took all the tumblers or whatever out of my ignition so u can turn it on and take the key out so no worries, except when u forget to take out the key. and i can tell u I WILL NEVER FORGET AGAIN.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Grip72
i feel you dude
i had a grade 3 ac tear in my left shoulder when i got rear-ended by that old man on a cruiser..****** hell
:P shoulder isn't the same and still doing physio.
you better believe the ******* is getting SUUUUUED
did u have surgery?
Old 12-05-2007, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by ecthemc
I feal your pain. atleast you didnt shatter any joints or bones at that matter.. and yes.. you will do good after surgery.. Iv always jumped the bone after broken bones <lol> and iv ended up with knots in my bones- as an aftermath.. you could be off a lot worse.. plz install a switch for now on !!! underneath ur tank.. !!!!!!!!!!

Im sure you will never make this mistake twice.. sad most ppl blow through these threads and they never learn from other peoples mistakes.. I hope you learn from yours

-eric
its not that i didnt learn its that i FORGOT to take the key out. ive known about it forever
Old 12-05-2007, 02:31 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jb420
i took all the tumblers or whatever out of my ignition so u can turn it on and take the key out so no worries, except when u forget to take out the key. and i can tell u I WILL NEVER FORGET AGAIN.
oooh ok I got ya now

Thats interesting, is it fairly easy to remove the tumblers? I might almost do that to my parking lot bike
Old 12-05-2007, 02:39 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

how's the bike?
Old 12-05-2007, 02:40 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

same **** happened to my boy rizzle, redid his whole bike, takes it out, ran out of gas and mousetrapped at 70+

zip tie on ur gauges kiddies!
Old 12-05-2007, 02:43 PM

oooh ok I got ya now

Thats interesting, is it fairly easy to remove the tumblers? I might almost do that to my parking lot bike
you have to take it apart and take the little metal pieces out of the round plastic part and put it back together exactly the way it came apart. hope that makes some sense
Old 12-05-2007, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by [T-Roy]
how's the bike?
i guess it flipped twice and somehow only fucked up the tank and tail, somehow didnt hurt any of my new powder coat and scratched the **** outta my new paint on my cage but for real alll u people who hate on F.I. cages for f4is are trippin, the sunbitch worked pretty godam good.

Quick Reply: new trick, holy mousetrap to surgery