last night practice session

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 08:53 AM

crazy636stunter is a decent person
last night practice session

so binder and i hit the lot last night for a few hours in the snow. i know alot of you are saying to yourself "who gives a ****" but for a guy like me who grew up in florida, it was pretty cool!:YEAH
Old 12-05-2007, 09:10 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: last night practice session

I was stuck in traffic one day and just kinda thought it would be funny to **********. It was sunny and clear out, so I was worried one of the other drivers would see me, but my jeep is pretty high off the ground, so I think no one noticed. I busted a nut and aimed it down, ruining my tweety bird floor mat. I felt kinda stupid afterwards and my mom kept silent the rest of the drive home. It was awkward and I regret it.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:49 PM

boostnm3 is a decent person

LOL this thread is funny
Old 12-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

I hate snow!
Old 12-06-2007, 09:14 AM

Ghini is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
I was stuck in traffic one day and just kinda thought it would be funny to **********. It was sunny and clear out, so I was worried one of the other drivers would see me, but my jeep is pretty high off the ground, so I think no one noticed. I busted a nut and aimed it down, ruining my tweety bird floor mat. I felt kinda stupid afterwards and my mom kept silent the rest of the drive home. It was awkward and I regret it.
BWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude i just burst out LOLing at work...that **** is too funny!
Old 12-06-2007, 11:25 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Thas Just Stupid..... Mom Stayed Silent Lmaooo...
Old 12-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

hahahahahahahahhahaha my thoughts exactly
Old 12-06-2007, 05:27 PM

steelhead1 is a decent person

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 07:07 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

you sir are officially on my good side
Old 12-06-2007, 07:09 PM

OverRatedRiderz is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA thats funny haha
Old 12-06-2007, 07:28 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

i bet the only reason she kept quiet is because you kept eye balling her the whole time.....