Bike Wont start?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 09:58 PM

trickshow is a decent person
Question Bike Wont start?

you all know i flipped three weeks ago .it was in first gear. the bike came down hard on its left side. the cage came off and put a hole in the stator. the engine shut right off when it hit the ground. all the oil came out. i had it stored in my buddies basement for two weeks them in his shed which is out in the COLD for the past week still with no oil in the bike. finally got the stator put on today. put oil in it and tryed starting it and it wont start. i hear the bike turning over but its not turning on .....is it because its cold???? what should i do.. and its a carbed bike too. cbr60f4
Old 12-04-2007, 10:00 PM

Re: Bike Wont start?

the bike used to start up everytime with no hesitation even when it sits out in the cold weather for 10 hours i wake up and it turns right on. ???? what do u think is wrong
Old 12-04-2007, 10:01 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

ah trickshow, you are just gonna get ur ***** busted. the stator prolly got damaged.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:02 PM

Sikgixxer750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Carb'd bikes are always a pain to start when they are cold and have been ran in a while. Hook up a battery tender to your battery make sure it is getting gas and it is not flooded. try cranking it for a lil and if that doesnt work try a lil ether and try and bump it you might have better luck. also check the tip over sensor or the stator was damaged when the case broke
Old 12-04-2007, 10:03 PM

spoondogg is a decent person

does your bike have a choke???? if so try that
Old 12-04-2007, 10:06 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by trickshow
the bike used to start up everytime with no hesitation even when it sits out in the cold weather for 10 hours i wake up and it turns right on. ???? what do u think is wrong
maybe all your gas drained out of the tank while you were taking the pic in your avatar . start with checking if it has spark, then fuel, then air, and if that doesnt work then have someone kick your dick off for trying to stunt without a cage.

Originally Posted by [T-Roy]
ah trickshow, you are just gonna get ur ***** busted. the stator prolly got damaged.
quit typing "prolly" fagmo.

-mexican mayhem
Old 12-04-2007, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
maybe all your gas drained out of the tank while you were taking the pic in your avatar . start with checking if it has spark, then fuel, then air, and if that doesnt work then have someone kick your dick off for trying to stunt without a cage.

quit typing "prolly" fagmo.

-mexican mayhem

he had a cage douche. his ballin *** stuntaid cage punched a hole in his cover.

proll prolly prolly - eat my ***.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:12 PM

he had a cage douche. his ballin *** stuntaid cage punched a hole in his cover.

proll prolly prolly - eat my ***.
oh thats right :punches self in face:: nevermind then have someone kick your dick off for buying that stunt aid garbo, instead.

-mexican mayhem
Old 12-04-2007, 10:19 PM

my tank was full when i crashed and still is. if my bike is flooded how do i check and fix it? my bike was at 12 for about 2 minutes...will that affect anything? the stator wire is Not damaged i have a brand new stator installed. and i totally forgot about the choke...i feel so dumb right now. i filled the motor up with 10w 40 synthetic oil....4.8 liters total. i over did it a lil cuz im gonna be doing wheelies alot.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:26 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

your stupid... go choke the ****** bike then come back and tell us how stupid you are because it started right up...
Old 12-04-2007, 10:36 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

All that JB weld is the cause.

Did you turn ur gas off when you "placed" the bike onto the bar? If so proceed to turn it back on & start the bike.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:38 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

hi jay i finnaly got that call
Old 12-04-2007, 10:44 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw

How'd that go over? Like a fart in church?
Old 12-04-2007, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
All that JB weld is the cause.

Did you turn ur gas off when you "placed" the bike onto the bar? If so proceed to turn it back on & start the bike.
i think that ***** nastynate finally realized his cars his cars blow ***** just like him , but yet he still continued to talk ****. i shut him up for a while anyways, he decided to tell me to go back to mexico, so i called him a diaper head douche and told him to go back to pakistan havent heard from him since .

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
yeah because, D-BOY IS A DIME DROPPING **** SMOKER!!!! YOU ******* *****!!!

-mexican mayhem
Old 12-04-2007, 10:47 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
How'd that go over? Like a fart in church?
just about...
Old 12-04-2007, 11:12 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trickshow
my tank was full when i crashed and still is. if my bike is flooded how do i check and fix it? my bike was at 12 for about 2 minutes...will that affect anything? the stator wire is Not damaged i have a brand new stator installed.

and i totally forgot about the choke..

.i feel so dumb right now. i filled the motor up with 10w 40 synthetic oil....4.8 liters total. i over did it a lil cuz im gonna be doing wheelies alot.
how can you tell if ur a stunter ?????????????hmmm id say this is reason #23 if you dont know to choke your bike,-- you are not a stunter lol
Old 12-04-2007, 11:13 PM

50outlaw loves fatties...

Last edited by [T-Roy]; 12-04-2007 at 11:26 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:14 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

troy... edit that ******* post now before i get another call!!! ill pm you and tell you why....
Old 12-04-2007, 11:17 PM

ahahaha, you said some shitty **** nig.
yeah look at my post with the big ******* orange letters

-mexican mayhem

Last edited by stock05; 12-04-2007 at 11:19 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:21 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by stock05
yeah look at my post with the big ******* orange letters

-mexican mayhem
+1

Quick Reply: Bike Wont start?