Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
white power.... kkk.....:YEAH
Clayton Bigsby!
Old 12-06-2007, 12:14 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
Re: Bike Wont start?

I waited the whole video for something cool to happen. As with anything ronny does I was disappointed.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:21 AM

stuntman29 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
Ok. You are POSING next to a bike on its tail in your frying pan 1/2 helmet in a classic "look at me" pose. Clearly you are a sick rider, look at your photo gallery.

I wish someday. SOMEDAY! I could ride like you. ******.

yea those pics were taken a while ago....and i have never claimed to be a pro...I'm just a regular guy that wanted to help a brother out who couldnt start his f4....I'm not given advice on circles or anything....

SO BACK UP!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 12:31 AM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't believe you just posted that video to show off NYC and act like you're some badass stunter. That was the weakest example you could have possibly found. If you're gonna give a tour of NYC, do it like this.

www.massappealmag.com

go to the video player on the right.

scroll down to the bottom of the playlist.

click on mass appeal tears up the streets of new york.

watch Dan Herz, Matt Parsons, Rockstar Ronnie, and Nick 1000 kill NYC this past sunday, 10/28/07....

Double O.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
Old 12-06-2007, 12:32 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

I waited the whole video for something cool to happen. As with anything ronny does I was disappointed.

my post didnt say look some hot shyt it said a tour of nyc since all these fukin hicks talk all that shyt but neva been there..... as u can c stuntin in nyc is not popular... we dont have open space to practice like all u guys do in the middle of no where.... there is like2 spots in the whole city where u can actually c stunners.... an there actually good...... so im one of the few that actually take this **** serious.... i mean cmon its the capital of the world so cops are dicks about bikes.... every summer they take away more then 100 bikes a week an impound em cuz idiots dont have lisences... an thas just for riding normal so imagine wat they do wen they c u doin wheelies.......

not easy to get away with shyt hea......
Old 12-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Whitetrash

my post didnt say look some hot shyt it said a tour of nyc since all these fukin hicks talk all that shyt but neva been there..... as u can c stuntin in nyc is not popular... we dont have open space to practice like all u guys do in the middle of no where.... there is like2 spots in the whole city where u can actually c stunners.... an there actually good...... so im one of the few that actually take this **** serious.... i mean cmon its the capital of the world so cops are dicks about bikes.... every summer they take away more then 100 bikes a week an impound em cuz idiots dont have lisences... an thas just for riding normal so imagine wat they do wen they c u doin wheelies.......

You're so full of ****.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:35 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Not saying the # of bikes wasn't HUGE - I just figured they would be killing the streets and it turned out to be a simple street ride. I figured i'd see mass mayhem
Old 12-06-2007, 12:42 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

wow thas actually a nice vid of nyc.... but to bad half does stunners aint from nyc...

how am i full of shyt?????
Old 12-06-2007, 12:55 AM

I wish someday. SOMEDAY! I could ride like you. ******.

and whats wrong with a simple christ and a obviously too fast wheelie....both pics were takin when I first decided I like stunting and

A. many pro's perform christ's in their shows
and
B. a wheelie is a wheelie...the fact that I still had stock gear and was just learning means what......it means nothing....
Old 12-06-2007, 01:05 AM

trickshow is a decent person

Originally Posted by stuntman29
I sometimes have troubles starting mine if I do a long endo then shut if off before riding it...or once in a while after being parked at 12 but not that often...make sure you have a full battery...if not hook it up with jumper cables to a non-running car to get a good crank with the choke on...if it still hasnt started then turn the gas OFF...hold the bike full throttle and continue to crank over until it starts...that should clear a flood...if it still dont start your stator or something else is messed up...

Wheres the gas OFF switch, I can't find it, I looked multiple times so i thought my bike didn't have one. What does that GENERATOR do inside the stator???????????????????????????????????????????? ?? I chipped a little of that brown coating thats on the generator ....just a lil though, could that make it not work??? WTF it better not be my generator cuz im gonna be ******* pissed
Old 12-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Whitetrash

how am i full of shyt?????
You keep talking about how none of these guys has ever been to NY and then sterotyping people from the south like you know what the **** goes on down here. I personally have been to NYC only for a couple days but if you expect me to believe that in a city that big you only have 2 spots, you're out of your mind.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by trickshow
Wheres the gas OFF switch, I can't find it, I looked multiple times so i thought my bike didn't have one. What does that GENERATOR do inside the stator???????????????????????????????????????????? ?? I chipped a little of that brown coating thats on the generator ....just a lil though, could that make it not work??? WTF it better not be my generator cuz im gonna be ******* pissed

look way up under your gas tank for one on/off/on ****...if you still cant find it take off your tank (its only 3 bolts) and you will see it for sure then. I couldnt tell you on the generator/stator problem never dealt with it....
Old 12-06-2007, 01:20 AM

RB07R1 is a decent person

im gonna call maury provich....and see if i can get all the stunt life regulars on there for a meet n greet!

all you ppl do is talk **** to eachother...
Old 12-06-2007, 01:20 AM

trickshow is a decent person

O so its underneath the gas tank??? why the **** is it there?, i tryed taking it off before but there tons of fuel lines and **** didnt want to mess with anything.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:21 AM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stuntman29
and whats wrong with a simple christ and a obviously too fast wheelie....both pics were takin when I first decided I like stunting and

A. many pro's perform christ's in their shows
and
B. a wheelie is a wheelie...the fact that I still had stock gear and was just learning means what......it means nothing....
i still do christ (barely) ----keep doin ur thing man
Old 12-06-2007, 01:24 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

heas for t-roy an stock o5 a lil tour of nyc cuz i noe u ****** never been there...... sorry u guys gto swim in the swamps... did u marry ur own sister u fukin white trash peice of shyt...... white power.... kkk.....:YEAH
if i ever make it there i'm gonna kick ur jaw off ur face

nope, 10 x more gay than ********

Originally Posted by JEFF4EZ
THREAD JACK ALERT - T-Roy my bike runs again. What's up? Where's your spot down there? And also, stock05 is my hero. that is all.
no lot just a strip of road next to I4, we can take a ride to the brandon lot and ride with the stuntworkz dudes and jesse toler, lemme know when
Old 12-06-2007, 01:25 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

Clayton Bigsby!
jews, homosexuals, arabs, mexicans, all sorts of chincs and naggers, they all stank and i hate em. white power!
Old 12-06-2007, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by RB07R1
im gonna call maury provich....and see if i can get all the stunt life regulars on there for a meet n greet!

all you ppl do is talk **** to eachother...
yea...wish it was better
Old 12-06-2007, 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by trickshow
O so its underneath the gas tank??? why the **** is it there?, i tryed taking it off before but there tons of fuel lines and **** didnt want to mess with anything.
its there because thats where the gas comes out of the tank....because gravity pulls downward:YEAH .....you dont have to take off all the vent lines and stuff to see the fuel switch....go in from the left side between the subframe bars and you should see it...
Old 12-06-2007, 01:28 AM
**** yo couch!!

Originally Posted by [T-Roy]
if i ever make it there i'm gonna kick ur jaw off ur face

give me a call wen u get hea... in the mean while go **** ur sister or one of ur cuzins... an make sum retarded babies like urself....

Quick Reply: Bike Wont start?