any pics of an O-town Dent?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 02:44 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: any pics of an O-town Dent?

O-town dent is gabbage. Flat all around is the way to go. Sorry *****
Old 12-03-2007, 02:48 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by numberTWO
O-town dent is gabbage. Flat all around is the way to go. Sorry *****
damn you Mr negative
Old 12-03-2007, 03:39 PM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

I prefer the flat around also, but I'm not going to knock any other style. Everybody likes different styles and is comfortable with what they like. Just as long as you stunt and love it and give it your all, then you're alright in my book
Old 12-03-2007, 04:09 PM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

suicidl - I like that you match your shoes with your bike, lol! why not the helmet too? :YEAH
Old 12-03-2007, 04:10 PM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

Originally Posted by k7-600
suicidl - I like that you match your shoes with your bike, lol! why not the helmet too? :YEAH
Wow, I didn't even catch that.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

What sucks is I just dented mine a few weeks ago but now I want the O-town dent
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 099.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	203194  
Old 12-03-2007, 04:34 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

mines a little of both styles.... but the next one will b o-t style for sure just not as deep!
Old 12-03-2007, 04:36 PM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

Name:  100_2926.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  61.9 KB
Old 12-03-2007, 04:40 PM

skidmark is a decent person

Originally Posted by John LegionST
legion dent = not quite as far back, but holds you in better
This one's got my vote. Best dent ever.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:45 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by k7-600
acually i had the shoes first. wore them to the painters he wanted to paint it that color. just sold the bike sunday so now i need to find some more shoes
Old 12-04-2007, 06:35 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by suicidl
acually i had the shoes first. wore them to the painters he wanted to paint it that color. just sold the bike sunday so now i need to find some more shoes
Old 12-04-2007, 06:40 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by nags
did you raid foto's closet again
Old 12-04-2007, 06:47 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by suicidl
did you raid foto's closet again
lol foto is my shoe idol. He's got some sick ones.

Peep my new ones.

Old 12-04-2007, 06:50 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

lol foto is my shoe idol. He's got some sick ones.

Peep my new ones.

Haha look at them they are so small and cute
Old 12-04-2007, 06:51 AM

Bitch what size do you wear
Old 12-04-2007, 06:53 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Bitch what size do you wear
11 but thats in mens shoes...you get lucky because you can get yours in the kid section and save $$$$
Old 12-04-2007, 06:54 AM

har har.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:56 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

har har.
you are now going to have a bad day over this little discussion
Old 12-04-2007, 06:57 AM

Yep. Going to cry myself through work
Old 12-04-2007, 06:58 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Yep. Going to cry myself through work
dont be late

i am getting ready togo to sleep

Quick Reply: any pics of an O-town Dent?