the most balla shit eva son!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 12:19 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough
Re: the most balla **** eva son!!!

hahah.... i dont work for anyone i work with my boy i do a kitchen thas 10 grand i make 3 gs profit to split with my partner so no on the books shyt ahah... keep turnin ur pipes makin 15 bucks an hour...
Old 11-30-2007, 12:25 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

well i definitely agree with the pro guns deal. stupid liberals these days are under the impression guns pull triggers all by themselves and that removing them removes crime. studies have shown that in every single location except south africa, when you create harsh gun laws the crime rate goes up at a rediculous rate.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:31 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
hahah.... i dont work for anyone i work with my boy i do a kitchen thas 10 grand i make 3 gs profit to split with my partner so no on the books shyt ahah... keep turnin ur pipes makin 15 bucks an hour...
every week i get a check thats $84 shy of 2g's, how long does it take you to do a kitchen and make $1500???

-mexican mayhem
Old 11-30-2007, 12:37 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

it takes bout 2 to 3 days to manufacture the shyt polish it an everything... an 1 day to install...depends how busy the chinese ppl are... sso i could order 2 kitchens an do em in 1 day an i can make 3 gs a week... but then again it goes up an downn... so how the girls down there were u at....
Old 11-30-2007, 12:40 AM

so how the girls down there were u at....

all satisfied with the dick that im giving, just like your mom, well satisfied is kind of an understatement when it comes to her, shes more along the lines of overcome with joy.

-mexican mayhem
Old 11-30-2007, 12:42 AM
**** yo couch!!

Originally Posted by stock05
all satisfied with the dick that im giving, just like your mom, well satisfied is kind of an understatement when it comes to her, shes more along the lines of overcome with joy.

-mexican mayhem

i feel u my dude... thas how ppl talk hea.... since sl is a big comp of talkin shyt we went to cars lets go to girls... send me a pic of ur girl.. besides my mom...
Old 11-30-2007, 12:48 AM

i feel u my dude... thas how ppl talk hea.... since sl is a big comp of talkin shyt we went to cars lets go to girls... send me a pic of ur girl.. besides my mom...
what happened *****? let your keyboard write checks your ****** *** throwback cars couldnt cash? my bitch is badder than any girl youve ever been with or will ever be with. next time you think about calling someone out have one of your homeboys punch you in the ***** bone.

-mexican mayhem
Old 11-30-2007, 12:52 AM
**** yo couch!!

plzzzzz i beg u send me a picture.. if u got a girl better then mine i will stop this an u can be the bigger man.... plz!!! just send it
Old 11-30-2007, 12:58 AM
**** yo couch!!

still lookin on the internet???? wat happen.... my cars are ugly now i guess my girl is gonna be ugly.. but i dont care i just wanna c wat u got...
Old 11-30-2007, 12:58 AM

plzzzzz i beg u send me a picture.. if u got a girl better then mine i will stop this an u can be the bigger man.... plz!!! just send it
i thought you were going to delete your account if jay had a better ride than you (which he does, there was no contest unless it was a smithsonian car show), but yet your still here? go suck you dads dick.

-mexican mayhem
Old 11-30-2007, 01:03 AM
**** yo couch!!

aahahha his car aint near my ride.... mabye better luck wen hes done with it.... but nice to c a 2 door magnum.... ill give him that for doin suttin difrent,,, so where is ur hot girls u **** gaggger....... thas wat i thought sum fat hairy *** lazy bitch behind that screan .... ur a fukin waste of like go lick a donkeys ***... cant compare wat i got to ur fukin broke *** that dont even have a fukin bike.... lick nuts
Old 11-30-2007, 01:11 AM

aahahha his car aint near my ride.... mabye better luck wen hes done with it.... but nice to c a 2 door magnum.... ill give him that for doin suttin difrent,,, so where is ur hot girls u **** gaggger....... thas wat i thought sum fat hairy *** lazy bitch behind that screan .... ur a fukin waste of like go lick a donkeys ***... cant compare wat i got to ur fukin broke *** that dont even have a fukin bike.... lick nuts

ROFL...

Name:  fresno.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  25.6 KB

MY *****>>>
Name:  nutswing1cg9.gif
Views: 5
Size:  56.9 KB<<<< YOU SWINGING ON THEM

im out

-mexican mayhem
Old 11-30-2007, 01:14 AM
**** yo couch!!

nice one... huh but im sorry.. i think we can all take vote an c whos is betterr..
Old 11-30-2007, 01:16 AM
**** yo couch!!

Image Hosting

a lil bigger
Old 11-30-2007, 01:28 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

yessss!
Old 11-30-2007, 01:35 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

ummm yah.... stock05 wins...
Old 11-30-2007, 03:31 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i would hit it .....either chick or both if they were down........lol
Old 11-30-2007, 09:07 AM

Sgt.Stud is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
oh ****, you are a total tool,

-mexican mayhem

WHO IS TRYING TO TAKE MY TITLE?

NASTENATE3E, if you such a badass go buy your girl some fake ****.

but dont forget to come back and post them for OMR lol
Old 11-30-2007, 12:13 PM

Image Hosting

a lil bigger
sorry little buddy, but im not impressed, only way that bitch is looking good is with my dick across her forehead, just like your mom.

-mexican mayhem
Old 11-30-2007, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Sgt.Stud
WHO IS TRYING TO TAKE MY TITLE?

NASTENATE3E, if you such a badass go buy your girl some fake ****.

but dont forget to come back and post them for OMR lol

no one is trying to take your title hes just jumping in the shed right next to you.

-mexican mayhem

Quick Reply: the most balla shit eva son!!!