guess you shouldnt pull over like a punk
Old 11-28-2007, 03:25 PM

02gsxr is a decent person
Re: 10 Year Ban For Doing Wheelie

...and they wonder why we run
Old 11-28-2007, 03:30 PM

GOOBHOPS is a decent person

Doesn't this seem to push riders that are still killing the streets to hide plates better and run no matter what the offense is?

Yep! Wasn't like I would stop either way though!
Old 11-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

yeah screw that ****, no one is going to stop anymore

FTP

and that is a weak *** picture of a SS in that article
Old 11-28-2007, 03:39 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by kipROCKet

FTP

and that is a weak *** picture of a SS in that article
It is Valentino Rossi on a 200+ horsepower moto gp bike (which weighs less than the 600's we stunt) with no hand brake and a slipper clutch. Which means no engine brake. So I give him props for the seat stander!

Last edited by DENIRO600; 11-28-2007 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:43 PM

OutkastZ_636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly ****** retarded....the police and law is so stupid...

they think by putting all these laws out that we are just going to stop ....but like everyone has said no we aren't we are just going to run and they aren't going to catch us...

but the way i look at it is..why not instead of being dumbasses and making all these new laws and **** why don't they look at it in our point of view...why don't they stand back and say hey why don't we just give these people a place to ride and do the things they want or something to that effect...

i mean if you really look at it it's the ******* gay knee draggers that are getting all this heat on us cuz there flying down the interstates and trying to do gay little pow pow wheelies and then wrecking ....where we hit the streets and we are going slower than most vehicles but the main things is is we are in control...

FTP
Old 11-28-2007, 03:43 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
It is Valentino Rossi on a 200+ horsepower moto gp bike with no hand brake and a slipper clutch. Which means no engine brake. So I give him props for the seat stander!
validated.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:48 PM

J_Rod is an unknown quantity at this point

They must be retarded over there thinking that they are now going to stop people from stunting and running with mandatory jail time and 10 years suspension????? get the dicks out of your mouths and think.... EVERYONE will run now!!!!!!!!! Did you know wheelie tickets used to be a $50 fine and thats it?????

Last edited by J_Rod; 11-28-2007 at 03:51 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:53 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

ftp. keep going... don't look back.

and remove your tags...
Old 11-28-2007, 04:56 PM

NYstunter636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
It is Valentino Rossi on a 200+ horsepower moto gp bike (which weighs less than the 600's we stunt) with no hand brake and a slipper clutch. Which means no engine brake. So I give him props for the seat stander!

plus it costs ALOT
Old 11-28-2007, 04:58 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OutkastZ_636
Exactly ****** retarded....the police and law is so stupid...

they think by putting all these laws out that we are just going to stop ....but like everyone has said no we aren't we are just going to run and they aren't going to catch us...

but the way i look at it is..why not instead of being dumbasses and making all these new laws and **** why don't they look at it in our point of view...why don't they stand back and say hey why don't we just give these people a place to ride and do the things they want or something to that effect...

i mean if you really look at it it's the ******* gay knee draggers that are getting all this heat on us cuz there flying down the interstates and trying to do gay little pow pow wheelies and then wrecking ....where we hit the streets and we are going slower than most vehicles but the main things is is we are in control...

FTP

+1
Old 11-28-2007, 05:22 PM

Sikgixxer750 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the main problem is that the public has no idea what stunt riding really is. They can't see the difference between the pow pows and a real rider. And since a lot of the good riders have now hit the lots all they see are the pow pows and thats what gets the bad rep. Anyway FTP and there is no way that law could pass. Why don't they put every driver who has a dark cover over his liscense plate on his car in jail?
Old 11-28-2007, 05:44 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

lets form a milita and overtake our government. I'm sick of this... a rapist gets away for years on appeals and putting off court just to get a few grand in fines and maybe... just maybe jail time... i've seen it, it's not always the truth.. but I'm sure you all know **** like this. but people like us (90% of the time endangering ourselves of getting a pebble or two in our skin from falling at 10MILES AN HOUR!) and in reality... if ur the one riding a wheelie at 140mph and they catch you and they give u a careless for endangering the public... ask the cop whats going to happen to the soccor mom in the HUMMER when u rear end it... u'd most likely kill her rear window and bumper.... and those things don't live. where as these ******* people that are rapping people and **** leaving them with the horrid memory for the rest of their lives get more leway than us... its total ******* and what was anyone thinking when electing and hiring these ******* people. I hate to say it but a lot of local and national governemts seem to run of ignorance and due to this they're ruining this god damn country. if it's fun or good for you, it's most likely illegal.

Last edited by got_ink123; 11-28-2007 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:22 PM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point

i got a three year ban, 200 hours comunity service and have to retake my tests and all for a sit down freeway wheelie at 80mph.....

nearly done 2 years of my ban, when i was in court a previously convicted child rapist was in before me, he was looking at 5 years, he got off free on a technicallity!!!!!! the Judge told me i was pathetic!!!

What do you think?
Old 11-28-2007, 06:26 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

**** Em All! The Police That Is!
Old 11-28-2007, 06:53 PM

investor7523 is a decent person

+1, the validity of politicians' words are the political equvalent of expired registrations. i hate the fact that they fake sympathy for 'endangered' riders, when all they give a two ***** about is pleasing the general public to empower themselves. and unfortunately, the general public still does not see this 'sport' as exactly that. fvck the politicians.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:32 PM

rippedbx is a decent person

Originally Posted by investor7523
all they give a two ***** about is pleasing the general public to empower themselves.
+1 I've always stopped when I got pulled over cuz i didn't want to spend the weekend in jail and pay thousands of dollars in court fines if they got my plates or something. but 10 years?! That would definitely make it worth the risk to run.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

looks like we need to have a ride of the century in florida..so they can't touch anyone...whos down?
Old 11-28-2007, 08:11 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
looks like we need to have a ride of the century in florida..so they can't touch anyone...whos down?

We can call it Last Ride of The Century for the few who do get caught

Quick Reply: 10 Year Ban For Doing Wheelie