Hey Roger

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 09:11 AM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Roger

Hi Roger, i just putting my new stunt bike together (another 636 03-04 model)

it's going to be pretty so brace yourself, but im wondering as i have taken the rear shock off and remeber you saying that you wound it right up!?

The thread is huge and iv wound the c rings over half way down, did you go right down to the end of the thread? for mega stifness?

Pics of the bike coming soon, it's going to be a crazy frog fighter!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 10:06 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough
Re: Hey Roger

Have'nt seen him the past couple nights, I'm getting worried
Old 11-28-2007, 10:47 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
Have'nt seen him the past couple nights, I'm getting worried
im here playa i was in orlando for the weekend so i wasn't online much
Old 11-28-2007, 10:52 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by glingglo
Hi Roger, i just putting my new stunt bike together (another 636 03-04 model)

it's going to be pretty so brace yourself, but im wondering as i have taken the rear shock off and remeber you saying that you wound it right up!?

The thread is huge and iv wound the c rings over half way down, did you go right down to the end of the thread? for mega stifness?

Pics of the bike coming soon, it's going to be a crazy frog fighter!!!
i adjusted mine so there was no sag in the suspension ..

if you push down on my rear seat the spring is tight enough to push the subframe back up to the top of it's travel.....

my top spanner nut is a little more then an inch down from where the threads start on the shock

you bigger then me so you may want to go tighter