Full Throttle Adapter is Garbage!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 01:07 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough
Re: Full Throttle Adapter is Garbage!!!

Originally Posted by zride
Ok hear is the deal.....first off I didnt do anything wrong....I sent that darn master out to bill to have him install the adapter. Anything that threads into something without any threads is retarded. That adapter basically forces threads into the master. 1) lame because fragments of metal and metal shavings can get into the brake system...2) what happens when you want to take the adapter off and upgrade to dual cal or go back to a stock setup....well you master has just been ground away due to the adapter....

And Nick, since you have installed this product on so many bikes you should know, how many have you taken the adapter off? Have you seen what these adapter do to the master? Its not the crush washer. Its the lip all inside where the adapter goes....the lip where the rubber o ring sits against.....all chew up from the adapter.....I will post pics today.

Not a good product, not a good design, cool if it works for you.... I am not going to support an adapter that forces threads into the master leaving it look like it had been through hell if you ever decide to take it off. Plus it leaked anyway.......Done with the dish, so to speak.....Dual Calipers......Ho Hey where you at? Alll Good not meant to offend anyone just sharing what I think about this and want to make others aware before they decide to purchase this product....Up to you to decide for yourselves...Take Care and will have pics soon.

BTW--Nick your vids kick serious ****! they are sic as hell!
you have NO idea what your talking about!!! it does not CUT threads into the bore it presses them in!! there are NO metal shavings AT ALL when you are done!! {if you followed the institutions} and because it presses the thread in it will not leak of flex! so it's a GREAT design!
Old 11-29-2007, 01:11 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

o finally the idiot has came back....jesus christ , obviously you dont know what FTI is all about.

it works GREAT for everybody and i ve done this two or three time and never had a problem.

my friend , ur the only one who had this problem not have an acknowledgement how to work on the adapters , thats the problem you have.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:13 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

(A) Sounds like 100% operator error and (B) EVERYONE should know by now ZRIDE is ****** squid newb.

Good day.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:27 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

+ Bill give you the most complete institutions in the world!!!!!
http://fullthrottleinc.net/Product_I...ll_revised.pdf
Old 11-29-2007, 01:43 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok hear is the deal.....first off I didnt do anything wrong....I sent that darn master out to bill to have him install the adapter. Anything that threads into something without any threads is retarded. That adapter basically forces threads into the master. 1) lame because fragments of metal and metal shavings can get into the brake system...2) what happens when you want to take the adapter off and upgrade to dual cal or go back to a stock setup....well you master has just been ground away due to the adapter....

And Nick, since you have installed this product on so many bikes you should know, how many have you taken the adapter off? Have you seen what these adapter do to the master? Its not the crush washer. Its the lip all inside where the adapter goes....the lip where the rubber o ring sits against.....all chew up from the adapter.....I will post pics today.

Not a good product, not a good design, cool if it works for you.... I am not going to support an adapter that forces threads into the master leaving it look like it had been through hell if you ever decide to take it off. Plus it leaked anyway.......Done with the dish, so to speak.....Dual Calipers......Ho Hey where you at? Alll Good not meant to offend anyone just sharing what I think about this and want to make others aware before they decide to purchase this product....Up to you to decide for yourselves...Take Care and will have pics soon.

ok so what you're sayin is since 100's or 1000's of people have it and love it and are 110% satisfied w/ it but since you aren't its a shitty design/product... i guess i missed the part where you became the all knowing wise one of handbrake setups...

i sure hope ho_hey DOESNT hook you up because sure enough you'll find a way to **** up the setup and start bashin him say his product sucks....
Old 11-29-2007, 01:46 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

+++!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@########$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%!111111 2333334445566789
Old 11-29-2007, 01:48 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

What is he talking about? When you remove the setup it ruins the master?

I just removed my junction valve, and replaced the stock setup on my f4i, works fine

Dunno what your problem is

Let me guess, if you forget to put oil in your bike, and it blows up, your gonna start bitching at the manufacturer for making a crappy product right?
Old 11-29-2007, 01:54 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Research what you buy! And don't just buy it and then bash them cause you didn't.
If you would have done research on it then you would know how it is put on.

AND THIS THREAD WOULD NOT BE!

And if you didn't like threading it you could have went another rout.
The lower master sells on ebay for nothing anyway.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:06 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Youre an idiot. I have been dealing with Bill for years. Hands down BEST customer servide in the biz. If you sent it out to Bill, so you CLAIM, I know Bill would not have sent it back defective PERIOD.

Back in 05 at the Stuntlife Freestyle Shootout, I blew up my FTI master on a spreader cost me being able to compete with my team in the team event...blah blah... I didnt bad mouth FTI OR Bill, it was MY fault there was a bind.

I called Bill, bc he had alreday left the event. Sent it to him Monday, had a BRAND NEW one in my hands on Wed.

The guy has been nothing but 110% honest, loyal, and a good asset to the industry.

If you messed it up, thats YOUR bad. If you were expecting to take the adapter off and have a perfect master after...ONE AGAIN YOUR bad...like Dan said, Should've done your research!

The only thing that could make your story any better is that through all of your you found $20 bucks.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:12 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

omg, is this guy that dumb?

btw, rear brake masters sell for dirt cheap on ebay, quit complaining, you know you were wrong but you just dont want to admit it
Old 11-29-2007, 04:17 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beto
omg, is this guy that dumb?

btw, rear brake masters sell for dirt cheap on ebay, quit complaining, you know you were wrong but you just dont want to admit it
This kid is one of the biggest retards on here, you should see some of his beginning posts and some of the advice this squid tried offering to other squids.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:30 PM

KoleDSF is a decent person

IMO Full throtle is the **** there products are awesome, there customer service is awesome never ever had a problem with anything from them. K thats all.............................
Old 11-29-2007, 05:30 PM

KoleDSF is a decent person

IMO Full throtle is the **** there products are awesome, there customer service is awesome never ever had a problem with anything from them. K thats all.............................
Old 11-29-2007, 06:29 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
Research what you buy! And don't just buy it and then bash them cause you didn't.
If you would have done research on it then you would know how it is put on.

AND THIS THREAD WOULD NOT BE!

And if you didn't like threading it you could have went another rout.
The lower master sells on ebay for nothing anyway.
best quote yet!!
ur wheelies are garbage
ps. and ur bike
Old 12-04-2007, 08:59 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

dont want to start the drama again but what the HELL happened with the old FTI handbrake?? everybody sayin "thats the best on the market you must get it etc etc" and now, a super-duty adaptor?? im not hatin on this new product, i just wanted the old HB.. seems it wont be posible lol.. im JUST ASKING
Old 12-04-2007, 11:56 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

SlickRick83 is a decent person

I am so pissed off. Stupid full throttle adapter sucks assssssss. Customer service sucks....cant reach anyone. The stupid adapter ruined my rear master cylinder. The adapter chewed up the internal lining of my cylinder and the edge where the seal is supposed to set against. errrrrr.....f-ck this.....Justy ordered another Ho Hey bracket, ordered a new master cylinder....

Donot buy Full Throttle master cylinder adapter....it will destroy your master cylinder.....dont believe me....try for yourself...It leaks brake fluid and air.....

Name:  stupid.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  44.7 KB
Old 12-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

I am so pissed off. Stupid full throttle adapter sucks assssssss. Customer service sucks....cant reach anyone. The stupid adapter ruined my rear master cylinder. The adapter chewed up the internal lining of my cylinder and the edge where the seal is supposed to set against. errrrrr.....f-ck this.....Justy ordered another Ho Hey bracket, ordered a new master cylinder....

Donot buy Full Throttle master cylinder adapter....it will destroy your master cylinder.....dont believe me....try for yourself...It leaks brake fluid and air.....
iv'e known bill for years all his products are great ,i have the adaptor on my bike had no issues putting it on , and its perfect ive always used fullthrottle stuff never once had a problem

if u read the directions he sends with all the stuff its really easy u have to put the adaptor in straight
Old 12-07-2007, 06:16 PM

bkstuntf4i is a decent person

Ive got one and it works great. NO leaks. But if you dont install it right its bound to work like ****. Only prob i have is my hb gets a little spungy after a few days. but i dont think its the adapter. Im running the brembo 16x18. Any ideas? Do seals ever go in the lever or something?
Old 12-07-2007, 06:40 PM

blip636 is a decent person

buddy jus wasted time posting this thread ..mechanically declined
Old 12-07-2007, 09:36 PM
THE 1 & ONLY

ALEX707 is an unknown quantity at this point

got one just like it but without the threads hasn't leaked a bit even put it on with the master still one the bike.

Quick Reply: Full Throttle Adapter is Garbage!!!