Full Throttle Adapter is Garbage!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 10:48 AM

BT_Xtreme is a decent person
Re: Full Throttle Adapter is Garbage!!!

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
grammar police youngin...YOU'RE an idiot...
THANK GOD WE HAVE A TEACHER!

full throttle is a quality product, with good customer service. cant please everyone though. when bill explains something to me he makes sure i know what hes talking about and he dont stop till you do even if you have to get off the phone TRUST ME I KNOW. bill keep up the good work , the sport needs more enthusiasts like bill. thanks
Old 11-28-2007, 11:42 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

hmmm he hasnt come back when he left his last comment.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:00 PM

OCCMUSTANG is an unknown quantity at this point

Installed mine with no problems
Old 11-28-2007, 12:56 PM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

u dug ur own grave and u buried urself in it !!!!! Bill is always helpful to stunt community.my buddy had FT adapter on his F4i and that thing is solid.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:59 PM

Ben- is a decent person

dude doesn't sount like you hooked it up right. mine worked great.....expept the braided line he sent me was leaking..... and it took almost 2 months to get to my place.....uh wait a minute. i agree!
Old 11-28-2007, 01:01 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

sup ben!
Old 11-28-2007, 01:24 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

the one and only problem i have run into with F.T is this... a couple friends tried putting the adapter in a master and forgot to put that extra crush washer in between the bolt and the spacer.when they bottomed the adapter in the master they couldn't get the bolt to break loose and the adapter backed out of the master causing it to get damaged. after i looked it over and finally got the bolt loose from the adapter.i put the spare crush washer and put it in between the bolt and the spacer and had no problems once the adapter was seated,and the bolt came right out.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:26 PM

Yeah i think i mentioned the crush washer... in post #2.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:28 PM

sounds like thats what happened... it doesn't say to put the crush washer in between in the instuction and thats why my boy didn't realize it.but the adapter in a great product and once installed worth all the frustration.just have a good mechanic do the job(me) and your golden
Old 11-28-2007, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by y2kmk
Yeah i think i mentioned the crush washer... in post #2.
damn i missed that...... good call!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 01:37 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

funny how the first thing you do is start bashing and blaming someone else caus you're to ****** retarded to follow SIMPLE instructions... and their customer service rocks becaus when i had questions to ask him he went above and beyond what i asked him to explain... and i dunno how the hell he does it caus i'm sure he gets 76134732647 questions a day... they guys a pioneer he's done so much for this sport as far as R&D on products... and 99.999999% of the people on here have mad respect for him and ur dumb *** is that .0000001% in the corner blaming him caus ur a fuckup... grow up...
S Q U I D ! ! !
Old 11-28-2007, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
damn i missed that...... good call!!!!!!!!!
I do what i can. :YEAH
Old 11-28-2007, 01:42 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
sounds like thats what happened... it doesn't say to put the crush washer in between in the instuction and thats why my boy didn't realize it.but the adapter in a great product and once installed worth all the frustration.just have a good mechanic do the job(me) and your golden

ya for some reason I have either 3 or 4 crush washers down at the adapter on mine

It came with all of them, and I tried installing it with just 2, but it bottomed out.. SO I added 2 more and it worked fine

[IMG]dude doesn't sount like you hooked it up right. mine worked great.....expept the braided line he sent me was leaking..... and it took almost 2 months to get to my place.....uh wait a minute. i agree![/IMG]

The stainless line was leaking? The line itself? Or the crush washers at the end?
Old 11-28-2007, 01:46 PM

BT_Xtreme is a decent person

no matter where you work, for example i work at a motorcycle dealership- ive promissed custys something and another thing came up making me forget or slip my mind or perhaps the supplier i order from is out of stock. either way things happen in a buisness to prevent all customers from being happy. not a perfect world. show respect and work with bill cause he will work back. if you dont get a response in a couple of weeks a post might be necessary but bashing and disrespecting a important sponsor to the sport is not a very wise decision. hope you get things fixed and worked out with bill.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:51 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

Originally Posted by zride
I am so pissed off. Stupid full throttle adapter sucks assssssss. Customer service sucks....cant reach anyone. The stupid adapter ruined my rear master cylinder. The adapter chewed up the internal lining of my cylinder and the edge where the seal is supposed to set against. errrrrr.....f-ck this.....Justy ordered another Ho Hey bracket, ordered a new master cylinder....

Donot buy Full Throttle master cylinder adapter....it will destroy your master cylinder.....dont believe me....try for yourself...It leaks brake fluid and air.....
Rookie!

FTInc is the best and is used by the best!

Old 11-28-2007, 02:03 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
Rookie!

FTInc is the best and is used by the best!

i agree with dan!
Old 11-29-2007, 11:43 AM

Gixxxer_Wood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cntrld*insanity
If you haven't figured it out by now.....You made a post without doing your homework. Bill is a Quality guy selling a Quality product. You've made a fool of yourself.....NOW I think an apology is in Order!
i agree, i think an apology is needed here. bill makes quality products and is an awesome individual. i bet you could of called him up and he would of took care of the product you messed up but i don't he will now that you bashed him. Full Throttle Rocks **** :YEAH
Old 11-29-2007, 12:13 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

bill is the most legit dude out there. you suck.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:18 PM

triplestack3 is a decent person

i gots one on the way

AM EXCITES
Old 11-29-2007, 12:56 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok hear is the deal.....first off I didnt do anything wrong....I sent that darn master out to bill to have him install the adapter. Anything that threads into something without any threads is retarded. That adapter basically forces threads into the master. 1) lame because fragments of metal and metal shavings can get into the brake system...2) what happens when you want to take the adapter off and upgrade to dual cal or go back to a stock setup....well you master has just been ground away due to the adapter....

And Nick, since you have installed this product on so many bikes you should know, how many have you taken the adapter off? Have you seen what these adapter do to the master? Its not the crush washer. Its the lip all inside where the adapter goes....the lip where the rubber o ring sits against.....all chew up from the adapter.....I will post pics today.

Not a good product, not a good design, cool if it works for you.... I am not going to support an adapter that forces threads into the master leaving it look like it had been through hell if you ever decide to take it off. Plus it leaked anyway.......Done with the dish, so to speak.....Dual Calipers......Ho Hey where you at? Alll Good not meant to offend anyone just sharing what I think about this and want to make others aware before they decide to purchase this product....Up to you to decide for yourselves...Take Care and will have pics soon.

BTW--Nick your vids kick serious ****! they are sic as hell!

Quick Reply: Full Throttle Adapter is Garbage!!!