esd rearsets

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 11:36 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person
esd rearsets

i wanna get a set for an f4i but it doesn't have a cage. and they are meant to be used WITH cages.

they are pretty bulky/solid and look indestructible/unbendable.

so lets say, i lay the bike down, do u think it would break the rearset tabs? (the one on the frame) how strong are those tabs?
Old 11-26-2007, 11:43 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: esd rearsets

You need to go to www.hoheydesigns.com and check out the rearsets...the are the best...good guy reliable and ships out his products in a timely matter
Old 11-26-2007, 11:43 PM

Sgt.Stud is a decent person

more than likely.... something has to give when you lay it down hard enough. Thats the problem with fixed pegs and no subcage. If you say the pegs arent gonna break, your tabs/subcage will.....
Old 11-27-2007, 12:00 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I dont know the answer to your question but I got those ESD rearsets and they are the bomb. Pick up a pair of those and a cage and you're straight.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:01 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Why dont you have a cage on the bike anyway?
Old 11-27-2007, 12:11 AM

cause i'm too cool to have a cage. cages are for ****** who are scared of wreckin thei'r bikes, plus, i wheelie better without a cage.
haha, i know, i have a pair of ESDs w/ my tygershark, and i agree, THEY ARE BOMB!!!:YEAH

but without a cage, would they damage the frame? they have sliders which will "give" but i don't think it will be enough.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:30 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I have no idea if they would damage the frame

for $200 tho i'd be worried about the frame AND the rearsets!

If your not gonna run a cage, personally I'd run stock pegs.. Then just weld them if they break, and weld them again when they break again

but im cheap, I couldn't afford to find out if $200 rear sets will hold up without a cage
Old 11-27-2007, 12:39 AM

Timmy P is a decent person

Originally Posted by NAGS SMOKES ***
hes talking about rear sets ***, not passenger pegs
^^^^^ WOW! ^^^^^^^^^^
Old 11-27-2007, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I have no idea if they would damage the frame

for $200 tho i'd be worried about the frame AND the rearsets!

If your not gonna run a cage, personally I'd run stock pegs.. Then just weld them if they break, and weld them again when they break again

but im cheap, I couldn't afford to find out if $200 rear sets will hold up without a cage
i HATE stock pegs they scrape alot and my jeans somehow gets caught on em when i come off a endo, again

but i really like the esd's...and wanna know if anyone has been able to brake the rearset frame tabs on an f4i
Old 11-27-2007, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by NAGS SMOKES ***
what are you wow-ing over
The Name ya Dumb ****** Attention *****.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:59 AM

I hate mexican food.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:00 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DirtyToes
i HATE stock pegs they scrape alot
Just cut down your stock pegs and that should do the trick so they dont scrape.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Just cut down your stock pegs and that should do the trick so they dont scrape.
lol, ur a genius!

weird how i didn't think of that
Old 11-27-2007, 01:07 AM
NealFoReal

I was gonna do that but then just ordered the esd's. But someone told me about cutting em down and I seen peeps w their **** like that too. Does the trick.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:28 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DirtyToes
cause i'm too cool to have a cage. cages are for ****** who are scared of wreckin thei'r bikes, plus, i wheelie better without a cage.
sorry but this doesnt make any sense to me.

Quick Reply: esd rearsets