Cops catch you @ ur spot

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 07:02 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point
Cops catch you @ ur spot

If the cops catch you at your spot how long do you guys usually wait before you go back to the same spot or do you just find a new one

last two weeks the cops rolled up on us 6 times, now they just have a car sitting there pretty much 24/7

and if they give you a verbal warning and call in your ****, can they tell if someone else gave you a verbal warning like a week earlier at the same location??
Old 11-24-2007, 07:05 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough
Re: Cops catch you @ ur spot

Ya really gotta have like 4-6 spots and rotate threw them. If you really want a hot spot to cool off 3-4 weeks atleast. To go back 6 times in a two week period??? You trained the cops to keep an eye on it.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:11 PM

yea i mean theyv only caught me there twice but its the only spot two of my buddies go to so when im up by them im there and thats where i was pretty much all thanksgiving and im still there now lol
Old 11-24-2007, 07:13 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

all they can do is tell you to leave. a verbal warning doesnt mean ****. until they write you a ticket or take your info for trespassin or something, you can go back. i normally wait like a month or go at a different time of the day.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by SIC J
all they can do is tell you to leave. a verbal warning doesnt mean ****. until they write you a ticket or take your info for trespassin or something, you can go back. i normally wait like a month or go at a different time of the day.
so even if they call your tag and ID info in but dont write you anything it doesnt mean **** right?
Old 11-24-2007, 07:31 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

damn, i'm greatful for my spot. they come, watch, then leave. only one lady who lives in the neighborhood across the street has complained about us but we have permission from the lot owner so her calls to the cops were ignored.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:59 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

the last time we were caught at our old spot we were warned about trespassin and told next time we would get the ticket
Old 11-24-2007, 08:12 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

last time the cops came to my spot i continued rocking wheelies and then rode a stoppie right up to him and asked him what the trouble was.

turns out when you clutch it up hundreds of times next to an old folks home they get pissed, I thought those ***** couldn't hear anyway

Last edited by kipROCKet; 11-24-2007 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:42 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

What if you don't have a valid tag or license??? can they get you for that even if your not on the street.
My spot got busted a while back but I wasn't on the bike so they didn't ask me for anything. My buddy was on his bike when they pulled up so they got all his info and kinda harassed him.
Just want to know if next time they pull up and I'm riding, will I get arrested for being on the bike with an expired tag and no license, even though I'm in the lot.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:15 PM

JT905 is a decent person

ive got a buddy whos a cop and said that if you are in the lot and the cop rolls up and u infact have expired tags and no license..they cannot take your bike because u are not on public roads ( your in a private property lot) the only thing they can do is write u a ticket if the owner wants to get u for trespassing
Old 11-24-2007, 09:16 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by apfire26
What if you don't have a valid tag or license??? can they get you for that even if your not on the street.
My spot got busted a while back but I wasn't on the bike so they didn't ask me for anything. My buddy was on his bike when they pulled up so they got all his info and kinda harassed him.
Just want to know if next time they pull up and I'm riding, will I get arrested for being on the bike with an expired tag and no license, even though I'm in the lot.
they can still get you for all of that. It depends on the cop. But if he wants to be a dick he can get you for all of those. Read Kaneone's post he just made. He just got no registration, no insurance, and a wreckless for a 5mph cirlce wheelie. All in a lot.

The good thing about lots though is if the cop doesnt go easy on you, usually the judge will. And it goes along way telling them you done condone street stunting so you do it in a lot.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:31 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

We must be lucky down here in Florida, the 3 great spots we ride at the cops come by all the time to watch us, talk, tell us stories of their job and are real friendly. The cops with brains know its safer for us stunters to stay in a lot then to hit the streets, the dumb cops just wanna be closed minded power tripping ********. All our cops have brains.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:35 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

how much are trespassing tickets?
Old 11-24-2007, 09:55 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hicks
We must be lucky down here in Florida, the 3 great spots we ride at the cops come by all the time to watch us, talk, tell us stories of their job and are real friendly. The cops with brains know its safer for us stunters to stay in a lot then to hit the streets, the dumb cops just wanna be closed minded power tripping ********. All our cops have brains.

Where at in FL are ya??
Old 11-24-2007, 11:45 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Verbal trespass warnings are 100% valid and the charge is Trespassing after warning....usually 6mths it's good...Trespassing is arrestable!

Originally Posted by kipROCKet
how much are trespassing tickets?
Fl. 100 State fine and City Ord's are all different!
Old 11-25-2007, 12:01 AM

FZsixer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hicks

I know you don't live down here in south Florida! We have a semi-famous spot used in the Stuntshine State video, if anyone is caught riding there anymore, you will GO TO JAIL! The last time I was there, the Broward cops showed up in like 8 police cars, kept everybody's DL's, and called them in one at a time. There was like 70 riders there, it took hours! He let me go with a warning and told me if he EVER saw me riding my bike in Pompano Beach again he would pull me over, make some **** up if he had to, and take me to jail! We found a new spot!
Old 11-25-2007, 12:13 AM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

Damn, I really haven't had a lot of trouble from my spot, guess I'm lucky. Hope it continues
Old 11-25-2007, 02:15 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

we have 6-7 badass, no heat spots, in addition to a 12,000 sq foot warehouse, thats empty enough.

its all about quality.

weve had cops hit our spots maybe 5 times all together, and they were either friends, or they ride too. no problems man
Old 11-25-2007, 05:00 AM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point

bring a local newspaper w. a story about drugs, rape, crimes, gangs, etc...

Then when he shows then tell him "Man, glad your working on the real criminals" and leave him the paper to read.

FTP
Old 11-25-2007, 07:53 AM

Peter Steele is a decent person

theres about 4 spots were i am. i go to one. never had any probs being there all day...

Quick Reply: Cops catch you @ ur spot