Cops catch you @ ur spot

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 07:56 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about
Re: Cops catch you @ ur spot

if its private property they cant **** with you, i have permission from the property manager and i have his number on speed dial so the po po cant **** with me
Old 11-25-2007, 10:02 AM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JOHN J
if its private property they cant **** with you, i have permission from the property manager and i have his number on speed dial so the po po cant **** with me
you know the guy or did you just ask him for permission? thats what im thinkina bout doing to this one spot cuz its 120foot bay on both sides and its been vacant since it was built... its freaking huge and no company is that big to buy it
Old 11-25-2007, 10:20 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

SlickRick83 is a decent person

Originally Posted by kipROCKet
last time the cops came to my spot i continued rocking wheelies and then rode a stoppie right up to him and asked him what the trouble was.

turns out when you clutch it up hundreds of times next to an old folks home they get pissed, I thought those ***** couldn't hear anyway

Old 11-25-2007, 11:23 AM

supersquid750 is a decent person

this is just like when i used to skate back in the day but now it even better:YEAH
Old 11-25-2007, 11:42 AM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

I need to get that whole permission thing, that would make things even easier
Old 11-25-2007, 12:57 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trachito
damn, i'm greatful for my spot. they come, watch, then leave. only one lady who lives in the neighborhood across the street has complained about us but we have permission from the lot owner so her calls to the cops were ignored.

I would love to have a spot like that. my parents own a warehouse and I cant even stunt in that lot anymore!!!! WTF!! all of our nieghboring warehouse owners share the same lot and call the cops and complain al the time. Id love to have an owners permission
Old 11-25-2007, 02:25 PM

__sam__ is an unknown quantity at this point

i have always heard you can get the whole reckless, endangering, wheelie, w/e tickets in even private lots if they are accessible to the public. as in, if anyone can just make a wrong turn into it, they have access and so could be in danger. if there is a gate or fence, or even block the entrance with vehicles, then there is no public access, so then its up to the cop whether he is cool or not, or if you have permission, so on.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:28 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

Originally Posted by __sam__
i have always heard you can get the whole reckless, endangering, wheelie, w/e tickets in even private lots if they are accessible to the public. as in, if anyone can just make a wrong turn into it, they have access and so could be in danger. if there is a gate or fence, or even block the entrance with vehicles, then there is no public access, so then its up to the cop whether he is cool or not, or if you have permission, so on.

What classifys a lot as "accessible to the public" ?
Old 11-25-2007, 03:09 PM

douggiefresh is a decent person

i live in lockport ny right near bufflo and don't know any spots around me ?
Old 11-25-2007, 03:18 PM

Aboogie is a decent person

We are starting to get a lot of folks walking their dogs around our spot so I usually chill until they leave so they dont get pressed and call the Feds........
Old 11-25-2007, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Aboogie
We are starting to get a lot of folks walking their dogs around our spot so I usually chill until they leave so they dont get pressed and call the Feds........
we got joggers at ours lol, they are really annoying cuz they run for like 30 mins at a time

but usually none have problems with us
Old 11-25-2007, 04:02 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

our spot gets blown up by power whoolie **** doin 80 down the strip, cop comes, gives them shat, is coo to us, but u dont come back the next 2 weeks cus 5-0 comes to bust some heads
Old 11-25-2007, 04:05 PM

Aboogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by .Z.
we got joggers at ours lol, they are really annoying cuz they run for like 30 mins at a time

but usually none have problems with us
Exactly...lol I just wait till they leave cause I dont know if they are d*cks or not, and I dont want to make the spot hot and ruin it for the other area stunters..........
Old 11-25-2007, 04:36 PM
Registered Clusterf*ck

L3FTY is a decent person

haha this is my first SL post.

our spot is a closed down Randall's grocery store parking lot.

its great, and its got plenty of lighting for night (just gotta memorize where the lightpoled are)

plenty level and good concrete.

anyways all we did was get WRITTEN PERMISSION by the lot owner.
all the owner asked of us was no tiremarks (we aint complaining, tires are too expensive)

so we each keep a copy of that sheet in our wallets, and for the first month cops came up, ran our ****, then called the owner and he said it was cool.

after about every cop in the area tried (to no avail) they just ignore us.

moral of the story? IT DONT MEAN **** UNLESS ITS IN WRITING
Old 11-25-2007, 05:48 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by .Z.
you know the guy or did you just ask him for permission? thats what im thinkina bout doing to this one spot cuz its 120foot bay on both sides and its been vacant since it was built... its freaking huge and no company is that big to buy it

i just read the no tresspassing sign called the number on it and talked to the guy, i told him if we needed to i can bring a liability form and we can fill it out. hewas cool about things, he just said dont spread the word too much and its mine when ever. only a few people know about it. he also brings his kid too watch ever so often
Old 11-25-2007, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by JOHN J
i just read the no tresspassing sign called the number on it and talked to the guy, i told him if we needed to i can bring a liability form and we can fill it out. hewas cool about things, he just said dont spread the word too much and its mine when ever. only a few people know about it. he also brings his kid too watch ever so often
smart ill probably do that ha

thing is our spot theres not even a no tresspassing sign

just a number to call if you wanna rent/buy the lot
Old 11-25-2007, 07:47 PM

GOOBHOPS is a decent person

We have an old shut down K-Mart parking lot that was bought by a church we stunt in! The paster rolled up on us one night out back by the loading bay cause some locals called him and complained. I was rolling highchair endos when he came up! He ended up giving up permission to ride there. Said he was a good stuard and hoped we would remember his kindness and come to church there sometime! Cops can't do anything when they roll up on us now, even if they get complaints. We just call Pastor Steve and they leave us alone. If they are dicks pastor steve will come over in person and talk to them! Its a great setup!!!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 08:18 PM

FZsixer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GOOBHOPS
We have an old shut down K-Mart parking lot that was bought by a church we stunt in! The paster rolled up on us one night out back by the loading bay cause some locals called him and complained. I was rolling highchair endos when he came up! He ended up giving up permission to ride there. Said he was a good stuard and hoped we would remember his kindness and come to church there sometime! Cops can't do anything when they roll up on us now, even if they get complaints. We just call Pastor Steve and they leave us alone. If they are dicks pastor steve will come over in person and talk to them! Its a great setup!!!!!!!!

+ =

That's a GREAT spot!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 08:53 PM

klutch_r is a decent person

Bingo...stake out a few good places, go talk to the owner. Main concerns are about liability; you can even draft up a letter waiving them of liability when you loop and **** up your leg. If you approach the property owner with respect and courtesy, tell them you're just there for fun, outside of business hours, and won't do any damage to their property, they'll usually respond positively. If you can, get a letter of permission with a phone number, and you're gold. Keep a copy with you when you're there, and you can legitimately tell the cops to **** off if they start harassing you.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:10 PM

blip636 is a decent person

all of these posts seem real positive. my boys and i are steakin out potential riding spots for this spring. we basically concluded you cant wheelie period. every wheelie, your dropping the front tire well over the speed limit. we have a new racing law out and in effect for ontario.. anyone caught 50kmh's over the posted speed limit gets automatic impound of vehicle, possible jail time, fines up the ***... blah blah. theres no one in my city that stunts parking lots. we got to bring it here. askin permission is the right thing to do.. but i think im goin to talk with a few po po's and get there side of the story and what they think about the situation.

Quick Reply: Cops catch you @ ur spot