WTF is up w/ people on here?!?! (mostly squids and newbe's)

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 10:49 AM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point
WTF is up w/ people on here?!?! (mostly squids and newbe's)

sorry but i'm ****** sick of seein post topics in the wrong damn section.... its like half the topics in "stunt discussion" are "new to stunting... how do i do a wheelie?" or some other gayness like that... seriously u dont even have to use the search... just look around for cryin out loud theres a section called "help and how to" and what do you know theres a section in there to ask how to do certain stunts!!! next seriously we need a section called "DRAMA" caus it seems like 4-5 posts into ANY topic some skeetmouth winner starts talkin **** to someone else and the topic becomes a pissin contest for internet "badasses" that usually wouldnt do nothin but **** their pants if called out in public . . . everyone can help here...

READ: the next calamari newbe who asks "HOW DO I WHEELIE" instead of ragging on em just ONE person point em in the right direction and then no one else reply.... its that easy.... people bitch about seein it all the time but if no one would reply it wouldnt keep gettin bumped back to the top....

RANT OVER!!!! (im mostly just mad caus its 30 degrees here.... i hate winter)
Old 11-24-2007, 10:53 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

RocSteady can only hope to improve
Re: WTF is up w/ people on here?!?! (mostly squids and newbe's)

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnhhhhhh

i was doing a power whoolie the other day and the 5-0 came after me so so i took my whoolie up to 190 mph and got away!

can someone tell me how to clutch it up......please
Old 11-24-2007, 10:54 AM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mikeith
sorry but i'm ****** sick of seein post topics in the wrong damn section.... its like half the topics in "stunt discussion" are "new to stunting... how do i do a wheelie?" or some other gayness like that... seriously u dont even have to use the search... just look around for cryin out loud theres a section called "help and how to" and what do you know theres a section in there to ask how to do certain stunts!!! next seriously we need a section called "DRAMA" caus it seems like 4-5 posts into ANY topic some skeetmouth winner starts talkin **** to someone else and the topic becomes a pissin contest for internet "badasses" that usually wouldnt do nothin but **** their pants if called out in public . . . everyone can help here...

READ: the next calamari newbe who asks "HOW DO I WHEELIE" instead of ragging on em just ONE person point em in the right direction and then no one else reply.... its that easy.... people bitch about seein it all the time but if no one would reply it wouldnt keep gettin bumped back to the top....

RANT OVER!!!! (im mostly just mad caus its 30 degrees here.... i hate winter)
Hey bro, just a warning, last time I ranted about this samething, I just got told that I needed to stop talking **** on people and just help them out. I got it, I understand where you are coming from, just expect somebody to talk **** to you because of this. Not going to be me, I 100% agree with you. It's bullshit, I know
Old 11-24-2007, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by RocSteady
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnhhhhhh

i was doing a power whoolie the other day and the 5-0 came after me so so i took my whoolie up to 190 mph and got away!

can someone tell me how to clutch it up......please
Funny, too funny
Old 11-24-2007, 11:00 AM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

How about when you sign up for stuntlife . They make it to were you can only look at the help and how to threads for a certain amount of days..lol
Cause hey we were all beginners at on point or another.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
How about when you sign up for stuntlife . They make it to were you can only look at the help and how to threads for a certain amount of days..lol
That's an idea. I know we were all beginners at one point, but asking questions over the internet is not going to make you better, you have to get out on the bike and do it. That's the only way. Just my thoughts on it
Old 11-24-2007, 11:11 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

some squids think if they watch someone do it, or ask how they do it, then poof they can do it too.

maybe we need to send them all the ebay link for the "bag of skillz" lol
Old 11-24-2007, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by illegal_skillz
That's an idea. I know we were all beginners at one point, but asking questions over the internet is not going to make you better, you have to get out on the bike and do it. That's the only way. Just my thoughts on it
couldnt agree more with you guys especially drastic dans idea!!!

i tell people all the time... practice is the key... i just get tired of seeing the SAME topics (how do i wheelie, how do i do a rolling stoppie, how do i know when im at balance point)

both u guys have good points i just wish that the newbe's wouldnt be so damn lazy and do their own research instead of askin the same questions eeeevery day... i'm all for helpin people out, hell i like helpin people learn simple stuff
Old 11-24-2007, 11:19 AM

xeriotti is an unknown quantity at this point

Im not new at stuntlife....itts always been like this... people asking squidly stuff....that in a couple months turn to be good instructed riders and stop posting calamaryties....and the give their places to new squids....its evolution baby, just help people out and stop thinking your stuntlife owner...its always been like this...and it wont change (the only thing i would fix about stuntlife is the search tool, the rest is just perfect!)
Old 11-24-2007, 11:21 AM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

I have to agree with Dan. When I first joined SL I wasn't familiar with the site and just posted what I could find. Now, after being on here for a while, I know where to look or how to ask. I understand the frustration as well. If the cold is getting to you that much then you need a FLA vacation. It's still very warm here and you can ride all day everyday.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:22 AM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

i say fix the search link. cause we used to say "search this has been talked about" and that was the end. now search is so complicated and results are random that its almost impossible. thats when i noticed the down fall. now its just frustrating cause its same thing everyday. but its not gonna happen so oh well
Old 11-24-2007, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Mikeith
couldnt agree more with you guys especially drastic dans idea!!!

i tell people all the time... practice is the key... i just get tired of seeing the SAME topics (how do i wheelie, how do i do a rolling stoppie, how do i know when im at balance point)

both u guys have good points i just wish that the newbe's wouldnt be so damn lazy and do their own research instead of askin the same questions eeeevery day... i'm all for helpin people out, hell i like helpin people learn simple stuff
I'm with ya bro. I'm all for helping people out as well, just gets old saying the same damn thing all the time when all they'd have to do is some research and find the answer
Old 11-24-2007, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by gsxrchick1000
I have to agree with Dan. When I first joined SL I wasn't familiar with the site and just posted what I could find. Now, after being on here for a while, I know where to look or how to ask. I understand the frustration as well. If the cold is getting to you that much then you need a FLA vacation. It's still very warm here and you can ride all day everyday.
as much a i would LOVE to do that i used up all my vaction days @ sema.... and i shoulda taken my bike caus it was SO nice while we were there
Old 11-24-2007, 11:52 AM

1brownj is an unknown quantity at this point

i just ignore threads that i dont care about its really not that complicated and most of the time it is easy to spot a repeated question and the rest of the time its other squids that try to answer anyway so who cares
Old 11-24-2007, 11:56 AM

Tried to ignore it, just can't. Keeps popping up in my face. Just wish people would wisen up. But I already know that's not going to happen
Old 11-24-2007, 12:02 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

how do i wheelie , help me.

do i have use throttle on left and clutch on right right ? jut pop the clutch ? how ? help me ? how do endos ? how do ss? how do circles? how , how , how , how put gas in the gas tank ? how can i put air in the tires? how can i do this ????? help me
Old 11-24-2007, 12:08 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1brownj
i just ignore threads that i dont care about its really not that complicated and most of the time it is easy to spot a repeated question and the rest of the time its other squids that try to answer anyway so who cares
but then you would miss the smart *** comments and the pissin matches. and that would just be boring
Old 11-24-2007, 12:45 PM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1brownj
exactly
Old 11-24-2007, 12:54 PM

ecthemc is a decent person
Thumbs down Re: WTF is up w/ people on here?!?! (mostly squids and newbe's)

It's pointless to even rant about these ppl.. I'v seen plently of posts from me, as well as alot of others.. saying

WRONG ******* CATAGORY DUMBASS !!!!

You cant expect the whole world to be as smart as you...

Just continue to tell them when they start threads.. ususallly the first reply is good enough if you can beat all the doo gooders to answering there questions

I cant ****** count how many newb threads iv read where somone told them they were in the wrong cat. than after that post someone gives them a good answer.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:55 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

i think your right

but if you are

this is in the wrong section

Quick Reply: WTF is up w/ people on here?!?! (mostly squids and newbe's)