WTF is up w/ people on here?!?! (mostly squids and newbe's)

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 03:04 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: WTF is up w/ people on here?!?! (mostly squids and newbe's)

do your part and kick a newb around today!
Old 11-25-2007, 03:11 AM

Sgt.Stud is a decent person

Originally Posted by [T-Roy]
do your part and kick a newb around today!
gladly
Old 11-25-2007, 04:05 AM

MT B RRUTHLESS is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mikeith
sorry but i'm ****** sick of seein post topics in the wrong damn section.... its like half the topics in "stunt discussion" are "new to stunting... how do i do a wheelie?" or some other gayness like that... seriously u dont even have to use the search... just look around for cryin out loud theres a section called "help and how to" and what do you know theres a section in there to ask how to do certain stunts!!! next seriously we need a section called "DRAMA" caus it seems like 4-5 posts into ANY topic some skeetmouth winner starts talkin **** to someone else and the topic becomes a pissin contest for internet "badasses" that usually wouldnt do nothin but **** their pants if called out in public . . . everyone can help here...

READ: the next calamari newbe who asks "HOW DO I WHEELIE" instead of ragging on em just ONE person point em in the right direction and then no one else reply.... its that easy.... people bitch about seein it all the time but if no one would reply it wouldnt keep gettin bumped back to the top....

RANT OVER!!!! (im mostly just mad caus its 30 degrees here.... i hate winter)
Look man, when somebody is new to a sport they are sort of lost in all words ,.,., I mean you come to a site with people that knows what there doing you are going to ask one way or another,.,. I actually feel good when i teach a person around the hood how to do a wheelie it makes me like i know what im doing ,,,but when i started no one tought me how to do a wheelie. I learned on my own , So i give back like a father ././like i can give him what i never had././ instead all other people calls him a squid and watch out for this guy,.,.,. once you get known like that people stay clear of you because they are scared they are going to run into them,,.,.,., or sum **** my point is why bitch like everyone said and like you know ,everybody was at that same point in the stunt game,,.,.give back to the game and the sport will get much bigger much faster ,., if your bitching about cold be a man and get out there with some thick cloths and a metal garbage can with some firewood,, , Becouse around here its either you ride or you bitch and im riding , **** cold its make it that much better in all senses .,. when the wormth hits its like stepping up your game by 200%
Old 11-25-2007, 11:36 AM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

Originally Posted by MT B RRUTHLESS
Look man, when somebody is new to a sport they are sort of lost in all words ,.,., I mean you come to a site with people that knows what there doing you are going to ask one way or another,.,. I actually feel good when i teach a person around the hood how to do a wheelie it makes me like i know what im doing ,,,but when i started no one tought me how to do a wheelie. I learned on my own , So i give back like a father ././like i can give him what i never had././ instead all other people calls him a squid and watch out for this guy,.,.,. once you get known like that people stay clear of you because they are scared they are going to run into them,,.,.,., or sum **** my point is why bitch like everyone said and like you know ,everybody was at that same point in the stunt game,,.,.give back to the game and the sport will get much bigger much faster ,., if your bitching about cold be a man and get out there with some thick cloths and a metal garbage can with some firewood,, , Becouse around here its either you ride or you bitch and im riding , **** cold its make it that much better in all senses .,. when the wormth hits its like stepping up your game by 200%
Bitching about others bitching is still considered bitching
Old 11-25-2007, 11:38 AM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

**** ain't gonna change, newbs with be newbs with dumbass questions, they will always be annoying and get under your skin. We were all there at one point. Point them in the right direction and move on. I know, it's annoying, but what can you do?
Old 11-25-2007, 12:27 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by illegal_skillz
**** ain't gonna change, newbs with be newbs with dumbass questions, they will always be annoying and get under your skin. We were all there at one point. Point them in the right direction and move on. I know, it's annoying, but what can you do?
nuke em
Old 11-25-2007, 12:44 PM

MT B RRUTHLESS is a decent person

Originally Posted by illegal_skillz
Bitching about others bitching is still considered bitching
How am i bitching about others bitching,.,.I have my opionion.,.Or is that wrong to give a opionion..Eat **** ,.,.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:33 PM

SlickRick83 is a decent person

I'ts either allways squids asking questions on how to whoolie. or Stunters allways bitching about squids asking questions so... ask yourself where the **** is this leading too?
Old 11-25-2007, 01:34 PM

SlickRick83 is a decent person

Originally Posted by .Z.
nuke em

Old 11-25-2007, 02:17 PM

hughes_097 is a decent person

+1 **** em