new to stuntin

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 11:03 AM

zackstunt420 is a decent person
Re: new to stuntin

Originally Posted by gixxer kyle
hey guys I'm new stunting and want some pointers on power wheelie's.. i got a 2007 gsx-r 600 and want to know the basic rpm and speed i need to do wheelies? sorry i know im a noob and you probably read this stuff all the time...
slow whoolies are cooler:YEAH
Old 11-24-2007, 11:08 AM

steelhead1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by illegal_skillz
Glad you can take it, always makes things a lot more fun. And I didn't just jump on the Harley hatin train, I've been on it for quite some time now. I'll prolly change my mind when I'm older and go for the comfort. Not real sensitive, just to through that out there. And let's see you take that Harley out, do some circles, roll some stoppies, maybe a gorilla roll, I'd like to see it, but you have to do it with a ball cap on. lol
owww!! i'm not that old that i need to go for comfort!! my harley can't do anything stunty cause it has airbag susp. it just sinks. that's why i have the 750. full stunt. db bars, cages, etc. really wasn't tryin to single you out that much. guess i'm the sensitive one. sorry.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:15 AM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

Originally Posted by steelhead1
owww!! i'm not that old that i need to go for comfort!! my harley can't do anything stunty cause it has airbag susp. it just sinks. that's why i have the 750. full stunt. db bars, cages, etc. really wasn't tryin to single you out that much. guess i'm the sensitive one. sorry.
Glad to see that you have the 750, counters the Harley. I think I lied though, when I get old and want comfort, I still won't go for a Harley, most likely a Goldwing. Things are nice. I don't know though, maybe a Road King, we'll see.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:42 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by steelhead1
MAN!!!! some guys here just ****** BEAT on a guy in their first post!! does it really make you feel better about yourself?? talk **** to guys that have been here a while that aren't such easy ****** targets!! if some dude can't come here for advice where can he go?? ya i know it gets a little redundant but its his FIRST ****** POST!!!!!! cut him some slack and tell him the ****** deal. lookin at your own past posts should show you that people ****** helped you out.
hope ur not refering to me because i'm just joking around because it dont look like a serious post. I thought it was another squidhunter with an alias profile.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:11 AM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
hope ur not refering to me because i'm just joking around because it dont look like a serious post. I thought it was another squidhunter with an alias profile.
Naw, pretty sure he was refering to me. Don't really care, it's all good. Opinions are like... well you know the rest. I hate squidhunters though