Thankyou Everybody

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 03:24 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: Thankyou Everybody

glad to see you pulled through and youre all good..
but not be an ******* and remind you of bad things. but what do you mean lost your leg?? the whole thing?

you dont have to answer if you dont want 2
Old 11-22-2007, 08:13 AM

yanik750 is a decent person

have a nice come back Ryan :YEAH
Old 11-22-2007, 11:54 AM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
ruthless.....you are my idol when it comes running from the cops, holy ****...that night in chicago was some of the best street riding i've done....lets gather that footage and put some clips together.
that was the best 20hrs of riding all summer :YEAH

ryan glad you made it bro now more years to come

happy turkey day and lets all thank that ryan s is here and doing well
Old 11-22-2007, 12:03 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
glad to see you pulled through and youre all good..
but not be an ******* and remind you of bad things. but what do you mean lost your leg?? the whole thing?

you dont have to answer if you dont want 2
dude, i lost my left leg all the way to just below my knee plus i broke my femur in 4 different spots.......yeah, i pretty much lost my leg.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:08 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm lucky bro...that's all there is to it....i've always been big on wearing full gear and it definately paid off, i would not be here if i hadn't worn my helmet on oct. 5th, period, my coat and gloves saved me from many cuts as well. oct 5th is the day i lost my leg but if that guy hadn't missed his turn 3/4 of a mile before my accident scene i would have died in the middle of my own road, a mile from my house.....the guy that missed his turn put his belt around my leg to slow my bleeding, he saved my life, bottom line......respect what ya got.....i know i do NOW
Damn I didnt hear about that guy before. Thats awsome! Mabey you should make him a thankyou cake.lol

Glad to see your back and doing well bro.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:34 PM

Ya i owe that guy alot he said that i was trying to pick my bike up to go hone with my femur hanging out of my leg
Old 11-22-2007, 04:14 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Ya i owe that guy alot he said that i was trying to pick my bike up to go hone with my femur hanging out of my leg
holy ****!!!!!!!! were you wearing any jackets or armor at the time of the crash??
Old 11-22-2007, 05:58 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

it's great to see that you have such a positive attitude about the whole incident. you have been an ambassador to the sport and are now a huge inspiration for a lot of people. even though i dont know you personally i look up to you a lot for what you have pulled through
Old 11-22-2007, 10:13 PM

skidmark is a decent person

Congrats on making it and having the desire to wanna ride again! You'll be back at it with some hard work, and it'll be worth it.

For what it's worth my g/f has a prosthetic as well (below the knee, see pic below) and she competes in Track & field for Team Canada now. She went to the Olympics in Athens, and is training to winter sports for 2010...

No reason that you won't make a full recovery and be even better than ever
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	andrea1.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	202855  
Old 11-23-2007, 12:49 AM

MT B RRUTHLESS is a decent person

ruthless.....you are my idol when it comes running from the cops, holy ****...that night in chicago was some of the best street riding i've done....lets gather that footage and put some clips together.
YEA the entire day and night ,from the time i flipped the stoppie over the bridge in afternoon to the moment i got home[without going to jail , ] was nuts,, you doing the sick miles highchairs on lake shore drive,mike g with the sitdown no handers on the e way, me with the 8 mile ss, man cant wait for next year....cops everywhere we rolled deep, hard and ruthless it was great,,,,,,,:YEAH, P.S.IS THERE FOOTAGE FROM THAT NIGHT , HOLY **** WE DO HAVE TO THROW CLIPs TOGETHER IF SO,,,:YEAH
Old 11-23-2007, 01:33 AM
Group Moderator

CT STUNT RIDERZ is an unknown quantity at this point

glad your doing ok bro...:YEAH
Old 11-23-2007, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by MT B RRUTHLESS
YEA the entire day and night ,from the time i flipped the stoppie over the bridge in afternoon to the moment i got home[without going to jail , ] was nuts,, you doing the sick miles highchairs on lake shore drive,mike g with the sitdown no handers on the e way, me with the 8 mile ss, man cant wait for next year....cops everywhere we rolled deep, hard and ruthless it was great,,,,,,,:YEAH, P.S.IS THERE FOOTAGE FROM THAT NIGHT , HOLY **** WE DO HAVE TO THROW CLIPs TOGETHER IF SO,,,:YEAH
yeah we need to track down that footage bad that note was just nasty
Old 11-23-2007, 03:02 PM
MONKEY TACTICS

PAUL H is an unknown quantity at this point

ryan s , you are one hardcore player , cant wait to ride again with the vmc crew , definatley a great time out there
Old 11-23-2007, 03:25 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

when i came accross this site i was just getting started into stunt riding, i had a 900rr with fur on it like everybody else. that was back when shugga was running the show here and that was also back when stunt riders were looked down upon in many ways. there was no such thing as professionals back then, we were all bad guys. well, stunt riding formed a community over the years. i am very grateful to have been a part of it. through stunt riding i have traveled the world and this awesome country, without wheelies i would have stayed in my small town in wisconsin and never met such a diverse group of friends. when i crashed on october 5th, i was only a mile from my house, i'm an only child and my parents are great people, my friends have always gotten along great with them. through this experience of living in hospitals and dealing with severe pain and trauma, i have realized how good of friends i have.....my parents included, they were supported by my friends too.....what a great feeling....seriously, thankyou all so much........i'm so happy that this sport is legit, honest and true....thankyou all for the donations to www.helpryans.com, those help me so much, really. thankyou

i can't wait to get back on a bike and hang with the usual competition group of guys next year......CANT WAIT.

THANKYOU, from deep down in my heart guys, seriously.
If you're ever down the SoFla way let us know....there's a great group of riders and stunters that would love to have you ride with us. Soooooo glad to hear you're home and everyone is adjusting well. You are truely and inspiration to all of us!