pulling to the right....

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 01:57 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point
pulling to the right....

so... i'm right handed, and i've been pulling to the right for... hmmmm... about the last 15yrs or so.

Anyway... after all this daily pulling to the right... my junk still curves slightly to the left.

I really just don't know what to do at this point. Should i start pulling to the left to try to even it out or am I doomed to have a shlong that hangs to the left?

Please no flames, thanks.

Old 11-02-2007, 02:01 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: pulling to the right....

DiD You Try To ShiFT your BodY OVeR???
Old 11-02-2007, 02:55 AM

poorkid is an unknown quantity at this point

use your left hand? lol
Old 11-02-2007, 02:59 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

come on dude , yer embarrassing me now.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:24 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

duct tape it to your right thigh

uhhh. cant believe I'm responding to this thread
Old 11-02-2007, 09:40 AM

xeriotti is an unknown quantity at this point

It simple yeat.... i made a graphic so you can understand....ive been researching thru years and years of wanking my tool to both sides (when injuried i had to learn the art of blindsided RL wanking)

As youll see below...if you jack off to the right...the forces, torsion and compression generated creates stress on your memeber tissue sometimes that stress is strong enough to break someof the tissue there... weakened tissue is regenerated whene blood presure reliefs but its held from being strait by the other healthy half of the ****... thats the explanation..

I recommend not to try to straighten it... its real useful to habe a side bent on yout dick... you an use it to reach g-spot spooning tenerife style,or opening a soda can, adjusting your idle on carbed bikes or to keep it outta the way when comboing donuts in the tank

any questions related to this topic please visit www.thetruthaboutwankingtoonlyonesideandtheafteref fectsofbeingwithoutsleepingfor3days.com
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	RIGHT WANK EFFECT.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	201868  
Old 11-02-2007, 09:51 AM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

you really took some time on that haha.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:05 AM

xeriotti is an unknown quantity at this point

theres a solution....its a bit nconfortable..but if you insist on having a strait weiner.... here it is...
get an APRILIA SVX450... you know...the twin SM....now.. remove 1 spoke from the front rim and screw it down your uretra slowly till your dick is nice and straight... (you can put some wd40 to make it easier to take off when you need to pee or ***)

NOTE: will only work if the bike was made between year 2006 and 2007... spokes on those bikes has great amount of iridium...if you can manage to get a pure iridium wire you can brace your dick with that....