Im Getting Better but I have a long way to go!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 03:48 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Im Getting Better but I have a long way to go!

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
if your trying to get an idea of how high you are and how high you can go, keep taking pics and videos. When your forks are perelell to the ground is bp & where you should be at to ride a wheelie.

+1

stop chasing!!

your not close to bp in those vids.. just try to come to a stand still.. pop the clutch and let it down pop the clutch and let it down.. record yourself and watch the video
Old 11-02-2007, 04:05 PM

PhilthyKings is a decent person

Originally Posted by trickshow
i am passionate about learning this **** ....im actually upsessed . im gona ride all threwout winter as well. my goal is to find my balancing point before winter ends and start learning circles by summer comes. HOPEFULLY!

Learning what are you going to do when you get it the bp and dont know how to use the brake ?

Get a fiddy !!
Old 11-02-2007, 04:07 PM

PhilthyKings is a decent person

naw for real check it i just got my big bike , after i could destroy the fiddy. A few hours later ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtAz1yaYJp8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrQVLo1jOy8
Old 11-03-2007, 03:28 PM

trickshow is a decent person

whats a good website to buy fiddies on. i only chase cause its fun to ride it but ya i no i gotta stop... i tryed going slow 4 mph and poppin the clutch but my back tire always skids even when warmed up .
Old 01-31-2008, 03:49 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Trickshow' Where are you riding in the winter? Is there even A place without sand all over the place? lol. If you got A good lot' I'll come out there and practice with ya if you don't mind? My spot is on watch by the local PD...So Yea Hit me up if you want to ride this summer. K later man. -Nate
Old 01-31-2008, 05:31 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
Trickshow' Where are you riding in the winter? Is there even A place without sand all over the place? lol. If you got A good lot' I'll come out there and practice with ya if you don't mind? My spot is on watch by the local PD...So Yea Hit me up if you want to ride this summer. K later man. -Nate
hmmm...why don't you just pm him instead of bringin back a thread from 2 months ago?!
Old 01-31-2008, 06:09 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Watch trickshows "day 3" vid at youtube . within 13 days he was bringing the front end up higher . But looked choppy .

He also has someone with him who can ride good , somewhat slow , bp wheelies .

I bet he is better now . (weather permitting )
Old 01-31-2008, 08:23 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beto
stay in first. Try to come to a complete stop, more gas on the clutch up.....try to slow it down too, or get a bigger spot.
my bad! this thread is crusty. trickshows prob doin spreader circles by now.lol!

no offense beto, but i think you are overestimating this kid, he hasn't even mastered basic wheelies yet, so slow **** might get him hurt.

trickshow, welcome to bounce 101- start by getting on a back road somewhere where there's no girls to try to impress. start in second gear, rolling about 10mph, stand up, left foot on the back peg, right foot covering the brake(not just covering, use it if you get too high), bounce the whole bike(hard) a few times to get the feel for where the top of the bounce is, then when you feel comfortable with that, all in one motion, like on the third bounce, pull the clutch in on the downstroke(of the bounce), and give it throttle and release the clutch on the upstroke. it's gonna feel weird at first, like the bike wants to come out from under you so take your time. hope that helps.

Last edited by lee majors; 01-31-2008 at 08:38 AM.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:34 AM

georgeeboy is a decent person

hold that pile at 15k pop the clutch and keep the camera rolling. You will automatically be able to make wheelyz!!!