How To Get Your Own "STUNTCARD" Made.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 01:05 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve
How To Get Your Own "STUNTCARD" Made.

If your in the stunt scene by now you must have seen a " stuntcard " . In the past we would sponsor a rider in order to get them a " stuntcard " made. We have a total of about 30 "stuntcards". We are now opening this up to ALL STUNT RIDERS :YEAH . Of course you must meet the criteria set. But this BY FAR WILL BE THE CHEAPEST PROMOTIONAL INVESTMENT you will be making. KIDS GO CRAZY AT EVENTS for these " stuntcards " and you will even feel famous when they come up and ask you for your autograph. Own a business and u have a stunt team? MAKE A TEAM "STUNTCARD" and promote your Riders and Your Business at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is always one of the first questions people ask us when they see the cards - "How do I get a StuntCard?".

Unbelievably, there is a formula, and some criteria, and some monetary requirements to support our madness. Moreover, as with competitions and the rest of the game - the criterions are ever increasing.

IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT FROM THIS WEBSITE AND YOU DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA BELOW, YOUR MONEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REFUNDED. NO HARD FEELINGS OR ANYTHING, RULES IS RULES.

Here’s what we’re running on right now. If you want to get yourself on a shiny new 2007 or 2008 Street Edition StuntCard here’s what you have to be doing:

1. You must compete in a minimum of one elimination round of the XDL StuntRiding Championship. "XDL Top Finishers" from any round will receive a special designation on their card. An "XDL Top Finisher" is a rider who finishes in the Top 3 or Top 10 of any XDL round, with an Extra-Special designation for XDL Finals Top 3 and Top 10.

- OR -

2. You must perform in a minimum of three MAJOR Stunt Shows a year. Major = a minimum of 1,000 people in attendance. Stunt shows should be with high-profile stunters such as Darius, Kane, Big Joe, Bullo, Jason Britton, etc. - Bike Shops such as HAI, Warped Toys, AEC, etc. - or Competitions like StuntWars, StuntoberFest, Bike Bash, or other event with reasonable money up for grabs.

Other ways to get yourself featured on a StuntCard:

1. You can be recommended for a StuntCard by two or more high-profile stunters. Any member of the StuntCards staff can recommend you for a card.

- OR -

2. Actually there is no two. People gotta like you, or at least respect you. Right, Thomas?

If you are a chosen one, and you are selected to have you own StuntCard, you will be contacted by StuntCards staff and be asked to provide the following:

1. Rider Information Sheet. The stuff for the back of the card.

2. THREE stunt pictures for the front of your StuntCard. This should be your best trick! Chances are if you've met the criteria above we have pictures of you and we'll select from those. Otherwise these pictures should be submited by a resptected photographer in the game like John, FOTO, or Aaron.

Also, StuntCards are made for collecting and for your personal promotion. We hope to bring children, families, huge sponsors, and lots of money to the sport of stunting. Therefore, help us promote safety by wearing helmets and gear please.

3. TWO Pictures for the back of your StuntCard. Same criteria. Ham it up – this is your lifestyle shot!

4. If you have a website it would be super-cool if you'd link to StuntCards.com and / or the StuntCards MySpace Page. Maybe even put up one of our banners.

5. Money. This is to cover the printing costs and shipping. Some guys are looking to their sponsor to put up the money for this - in return we'll feature the sponsor logo prominently on the card.

StuntCards takes their cut by keeping 1000 cards for StuntCards business - from these we'll make packs of cards and use them as promotional items at events. We don't really sell the cards much so it's all StuntCards doing promotion of you, your sponsors, stunting, and StuntCards.

http://www.stuntcards.com/product_p/scrd9001.htm
Old 11-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person
Re: How To Get Your Own "STUNTCARD" Made.

So you have to be neck deep in the stuntpolitics? Well I'm out. Damn b/c i was gonna drop a bunch of $ to boost my ego with a ****** card.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:25 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
So you have to be neck deep in the stuntpolitics? Well I'm out. Damn b/c i was gonna drop a bunch of $ to boost my ego with a ****** card.
Well Said..
Old 11-01-2007, 01:41 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Man, who gives a ***** about a stuntcard ?
Old 11-01-2007, 01:41 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

if we dont set a critera then there will be no "value" placed on the stuntcard... its just how business is.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:44 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Man, who gives a ***** about a stuntcard ?

the same people we give a ***** about stuntdogz no
Old 11-01-2007, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
if we dont set a critera then there will be no "value" placed on the stuntcard... its just how business is.
OK i was going to hold my breath but i can't resist......This isn't baseball it's stuntriding!!! And you're not from topps. In reality, the top riders here aren't famous and probably won't be. So therefore there is no "value" to these cards anyway other than at local shows.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:56 PM

Man I would expect no less...Your post just comes across as one big bloated way of selling an overpriced business card which comes with a **** load of pre conditions...basically you're saying you would be more than happy to take peoples $$$ if they qualify via a a few set of rules..all for a card that any half decent rider with photoshop could make themselves...

If you are so interested in trying to achieve value by printing only qualified stuntriders then they should get theirs for free and you should be spending more time attemtping to sell your product to the fans of stuntriders..Where ever they may be..

SK

the same people we give a ***** about stuntdogz no
Old 11-01-2007, 01:57 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

OK i was going to hold my breath but i can't resist......This isn't baseball it's stuntriding!!! And you're not from topps. In reality, the top riders here aren't famous and probably won't be. So therefore there is no "value" to these cards anyway other than at local shows.

Man I wish I was topps ... so ur telling me Darius / Kane / Jason B / Bullo ... ETC... are not "famous riders" . I'll give u one example of what riders do with their "stuntcards". They insert them in their DVD's for free.... has a bonus to the fans... are your fans mainly adults or children?
Old 11-01-2007, 01:59 PM

Man I would expect no less...Your post just comes across as one big bloated way of selling an overpriced business card which comes with a **** load of pre conditions...basically you're saying you would be more than happy to take peoples $$$ if they qualify via a a few set of rules..all for a card that any half decent rider with photoshop could make themselves...

If you are so interested in trying to achieve value by printing only qualified stuntriders then they should get theirs for free and you should be spending more time attemtping to sell your product to the fans of stuntriders..Where ever they may be..

SK
+100000000000000000000000000......

salsa0shark is an unknown quantity at this point

Plenty of PROFESSIONALS with cards out now and lots of PROFESSIONALS in queue to get their cards next.

Manny, E-Dub, Sic Nate, Drastic Dan, JMO...

New criteria is having a descent attitude since these are mostly for kids and sponsors. Who's got game?

To those with negative comments... this bridge is burnt.

Also, PROs with existing cards - we are ready to update and re-issue your cards. Holler and we'll start putting it together!

- G
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

SK

whats ur address and I'll mail u a pack FOR FREE just to prove to u that this are not CHEAP looking business cards.....
Old 11-01-2007, 02:01 PM

Mr. Unassailable is an unknown quantity at this point

Werd. My ego is big enough already
Old 11-01-2007, 02:03 PM

Man I wish I was topps ... so ur telling me Darius / Kane / Jason B / Bullo ... ETC... are not "famous riders" . I'll give u one example of what riders do with their "stuntcards". They insert them in their DVD's for free.... has a bonus to the fans... are your fans mainly adults or children?
you need a reality ck man, im sitting here in a cubicle in philly and nobody around me has any clue who darius, kane, bullo, or jason b are. And they never will, this is a niche sport.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by salsa0shark
Plenty of PROFESSIONALS with cards out now and lots of PROFESSIONALS in queue to get their cards next.

Manny, E-Dub, Sic Nate, Drastic Dan, JMO...

New criteria is having a descent attitude since these are mostly for kids and sponsors. Who's got game?

Also, PROs with existing cards - we are ready to update and re-issue your cards. Holler and we'll start putting it together!

- G

you can blow up my bridge and **** on the dust. I think i'll be ok w/o the card.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:07 PM

Well thanks for the offer but send them to a rider who was about to pay for a set and give them to him for free....

I am not questioning the quality here, I am questioning the reasoning behind your initial post..You tell everyone you must qualify thru what appears to be a bunch of pre conditions. Hell if I was a "famous stuntrider" well by then I am probably pretty decent at video editing and photoshop, so it wouldnt take much to make up a few cards myself and take them down to the local print shop for business...Who by the way could careless what stunts I can or cant do or the fact that someone is vouching for me...

A week or so later they call me and my box is ready....

Best of luck tho

SK

whats ur address and I'll mail u a pack FOR FREE just to prove to u that this are not CHEAP looking business cards.....
Old 11-01-2007, 02:07 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

you need a reality ck man, im sitting here in a cubicle in philly and nobody around me has any clue who darius, kane, bullo, or jason b are. And they never will, this is a niche sport.

Am sitting here in Sacramento in my cubicle and no one here knows who weirdsteve is either but I bet if I had a "stuntcard" of you I could show them
Old 11-01-2007, 02:08 PM

Mr. Unassailable is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by salsa0shark

- G

Ok, so let me get this straight...

Baseball - Don't have to play in the world series, play off game, or even a game to have a card.... Just gotta be on the team.
Football - Don't have to play in the superbowl, play off game, or even a single game to have a card... Just gotta be on a team.
Hockey - ... Who the **** cares...

ya feel me? I totally understand that you dont want every Tom, Dick, and Sherry (ya for the chicks) to have Stunt Cards, but ****, I wouldnt consider myself your "average" stunter, but i dont have the time or the resources to travel to XDL comps or do do shows with anyone other than our Dallas, Corpus, Austin, and San Antonio brothers.

Your cards will be worthless until everyone that is pro gets a chance to get one, maybe on the back insteada football stats, you can have stunt stats, travel the cities, watch the riders, RATE THE RIDERS, and put their rating on their cards. IE Combos 1-10 stars, Circles 1-10 stars, so on and so on.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:09 PM

Ghini is a decent person

word, too much too soon. great idea, but for the future imo.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:09 PM

LMAO, only b/c I am sitting in my cubicle as well thinking the same damn thing..

SK

Quick Reply: How To Get Your Own "STUNTCARD" Made.