How To Get Your Own "STUNTCARD" Made.

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Re: How To Get Your Own "STUNTCARD" Made.

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
What the hell is going on here.....what happened to you guys.....you used to be the black sheep squadron.....Now your like something else......your breaking my heart.....
haha, true that...interestingly enough, there have been talks about the 'return of the black sheep squadron', no joke.

i have a couple of ideas that have been brewing for a while regarding this topic, old school riding, streets, and the underground scene. who knows what the future will bring!
Old 11-02-2007, 05:22 PM

SuicideMyk is an unknown quantity at this point

Im sure there is enough room in that helmet for both of your heads haha
Old 11-02-2007, 05:34 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
haha, true that...interestingly enough, there have been talks about the 'return of the black sheep squadron', no joke.

i have a couple of ideas that have been brewing for a while regarding this topic, old school riding, streets, and the underground scene. who knows what the future will bring!
I want in on that.....For real...that **** was like Reservoir Dogs to me....Im the blackest of all sheep....except for Cbo
Old 11-02-2007, 05:49 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sillyneck
I still give my card out periodically.

I think it's a novel way for people to know about the sport.

Dialog: Q:"What did you do before you do what you do now"
A: I was a stunt rider

Q: wtf is that
A: here's a card... now leave me alone keep the card... it's worth more than the darius one
Q: what's a darius?

HOLY ****!!!! Phil has spoken!!!! youre not supposed to be on this site!!!

Stuntcards are the ****.... end of conversation.

Last edited by SIC J; 11-02-2007 at 05:55 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:51 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Bring Back Sac Nutz Bring Back Sac Nutz !!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 05:55 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

i know Teach personally and hes an *******. he spilled oil ALL OVER our garage
Old 11-02-2007, 06:09 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Who is Teach?
Old 11-02-2007, 06:19 PM

He stole viera's spotlight......I kid
Old 11-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
He stole viera's spotlight......I kid
Chauncey McNeil??
Old 11-02-2007, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Chauncey McNeil??
Thats a hustlers name right there

God DAMN that Chauncy McNeil he gets all the ladies......Id give it two hours before thats a new member name

Last edited by GSE Mike; 11-02-2007 at 06:25 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

haha, thats hilarious!!

i come from maine, he now lives in maine!

.com, i'm on it
Old 11-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
haha, thats hilarious!!

i come from maine, he now lives in maine!

.com, i'm on it
I just had my after dinner mint
Old 11-02-2007, 08:16 PM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SIC J
HOLY ****!!!! Phil has spoken!!!! youre not supposed to be on this site!!!

Stuntcards are the ****.... end of conversation.
hahah I wheelie my dirt bike

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
Bring Back Sac Nutz Bring Back Sac Nutz !!!!!!!!
Yea that was a good run.... tell me though... where is the motivation? They were around before me, but when I quit it fizzled out faster than alka seltzer. Not sure what happened. I still hang out w/ the guys and most of them ride dirt a little. Shenanigans on the sand for sure!
Old 11-02-2007, 11:57 PM

bubbat is a decent person

What Team Yall On
Old 11-03-2007, 04:53 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

I think it would make more sense for you to invite how ever many top riders and make the cards like pick your 200 tops riders. then every one else who wants to be on a card has to work there way at getting known to be invited to do one. that puts alot more value to the cards then. i know its not a perfect solution but i jsut dont like the idea of how your criteria sets it up to be.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:49 AM

richfunk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
If your in the stunt scene by now you must have seen a " stuntcard " . In the past we would sponsor a rider in order to get them a " stuntcard " made. We have a total of about 30 "stuntcards". We are now opening this up to ALL STUNT RIDERS :YEAH . Of course you must meet the criteria set. But this BY FAR WILL BE THE CHEAPEST PROMOTIONAL INVESTMENT you will be making. KIDS GO CRAZY AT EVENTS for these " stuntcards " and you will even feel famous when they come up and ask you for your autograph. Own a business and u have a stunt team? MAKE A TEAM "STUNTCARD" and promote your Riders and Your Business at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is always one of the first questions people ask us when they see the cards - "How do I get a StuntCard?".

Unbelievably, there is a formula, and some criteria, and some monetary requirements to support our madness. Moreover, as with competitions and the rest of the game - the criterions are ever increasing.

IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT FROM THIS WEBSITE AND YOU DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA BELOW, YOUR MONEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REFUNDED. NO HARD FEELINGS OR ANYTHING, RULES IS RULES.

Here’s what we’re running on right now. If you want to get yourself on a shiny new 2007 or 2008 Street Edition StuntCard here’s what you have to be doing:

1. You must compete in a minimum of one elimination round of the XDL StuntRiding Championship. "XDL Top Finishers" from any round will receive a special designation on their card. An "XDL Top Finisher" is a rider who finishes in the Top 3 or Top 10 of any XDL round, with an Extra-Special designation for XDL Finals Top 3 and Top 10.

- OR -

2. You must perform in a minimum of three MAJOR Stunt Shows a year. Major = a minimum of 1,000 people in attendance. Stunt shows should be with high-profile stunters such as Darius, Kane, Big Joe, Bullo, Jason Britton, etc. - Bike Shops such as HAI, Warped Toys, AEC, etc. - or Competitions like StuntWars, StuntoberFest, Bike Bash, or other event with reasonable money up for grabs.

Other ways to get yourself featured on a StuntCard:

1. You can be recommended for a StuntCard by two or more high-profile stunters. Any member of the StuntCards staff can recommend you for a card.

- OR -

2. Actually there is no two. People gotta like you, or at least respect you. Right, Thomas?

If you are a chosen one, and you are selected to have you own StuntCard, you will be contacted by StuntCards staff and be asked to provide the following:

1. Rider Information Sheet. The stuff for the back of the card.

2. THREE stunt pictures for the front of your StuntCard. This should be your best trick! Chances are if you've met the criteria above we have pictures of you and we'll select from those. Otherwise these pictures should be submited by a resptected photographer in the game like John, FOTO, or Aaron.

Also, StuntCards are made for collecting and for your personal promotion. We hope to bring children, families, huge sponsors, and lots of money to the sport of stunting. Therefore, help us promote safety by wearing helmets and gear please.

3. TWO Pictures for the back of your StuntCard. Same criteria. Ham it up – this is your lifestyle shot!

4. If you have a website it would be super-cool if you'd link to StuntCards.com and / or the StuntCards MySpace Page. Maybe even put up one of our banners.

5. Money. This is to cover the printing costs and shipping. Some guys are looking to their sponsor to put up the money for this - in return we'll feature the sponsor logo prominently on the card.

StuntCards takes their cut by keeping 1000 cards for StuntCards business - from these we'll make packs of cards and use them as promotional items at events. We don't really sell the cards much so it's all StuntCards doing promotion of you, your sponsors, stunting, and StuntCards.

http://www.stuntcards.com/product_p/scrd9001.htm

if i wanted a stunters autograph.. i would just have him sign a hat or something or a pic of him doing a trick.. not some crummy card..
Old 11-03-2007, 07:23 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by richfunk
if i wanted a stunters autograph.. i would just have him sign a hat or something or a pic of him doing a trick.. not some crummy card..
...... but it is a pic of them doing a trick with the "but wait there's more" bonus info on the back. I've seen them and always got a kick out of them. I'll personally wait until I get a higher placing than my current 3rd at XDL to get mine made though, haha. Utah was nice.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:11 AM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by richfunk
who says crummy? nice application though
Old 11-03-2007, 11:01 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by inolen
Yes, 700+ foot stoppies are extremely hard. But long coasters? That's easy stuff.
if they're so easy let's see it.....4 digit distance coasters. anyone can do a 700 footer without much practice, but i haven't met many that can coast the traps all the way to the christmas tree on a 1/4 mile track. you show me that without practice and then we'll let you call them easy.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:03 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sillyneck
who says crummy? nice application though
Exactly. Stuntcards aren't crummy. Fans like them and it is a great promotional idea.

Quick Reply: How To Get Your Own "STUNTCARD" Made.