How To Get Your Own "STUNTCARD" Made.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 03:41 PM

salsa0shark is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How To Get Your Own "STUNTCARD" Made.

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
This my point...

Its like one of those web pop ups, congratulations you have been selected to
own your very own limited edition stunt card..All for the low low price of $150..

lol...

I think you guys got this a bit backwards...
Where do you think the money comes from to print these things? We don't sell **** at this point but are offering our photography, design, and print capabilites to the stunt scene AT COST just to help promote the sport, the riders, the sponsors, and maybe build a business in the process. Feels like we're doing it for a greater good. And the stunters that are serious invest in themselves, have cards, and / or are in the process.

Nobody is being 'selected', solicited, or scammed. We are offering a service to help promote stunters. Simple as that.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Damn For $150.00 I would Go Get Some T Shirts made and
Sign Em To Give To The People...
$150 to print 5000 shirts??? Hook it up brutha!
Old 11-01-2007, 03:45 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Damn For $150.00 I would Go Get Some T Shirts made and
Sign Em To Give To The People...

Let me know where your going to get 5,000 t-shirts from start to finish for $150.00 bucks......... next time hit the 'preview post" button before the "submit reply" button
Old 11-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
Let me know where your going to get 4,000 t-shirts from start to finish for $150.00 bucks......... next time hit the 'preview post" button before the "submit reply" button
I know It would Cost more. But what is some kid going to do with
1-12 Stuntride cards??? Trade them?? End up in there pocket so
when mommy wash's them the card is gone?

Young Buck you say????
Old 11-01-2007, 03:54 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Well lets see the title of this thread is " How to get your own Stuntcard", feels like a bit of solicitation to me..

2nd you say this is open to " TO ALL STUNT RIDERS " and then follow that up with of course you must meet the criteria..So the ones that do meet the criteria are selected and do indeed qualify for their very own card..

I never used the word scammed.

But hey good luck with it all...I think the initial post is what got me going...But all the best and no need for me to continue to comment on the post..

Cheers

Dave

Originally Posted by salsa0shark
Where do you think the money comes from to print these things? We don't sell **** at this point but are offering our photography, design, and print capabilites to the stunt scene AT COST just to help promote the sport, the riders, the sponsors, and maybe build a business in the process. Feels like we're doing it for a greater good. And the stunters that are serious invest in themselves, have cards, and / or are in the process.

Nobody is being 'selected', solicited, or scammed. We are offering a service to help promote stunters. Simple as that.

Last edited by SmurfKilla; 11-01-2007 at 03:56 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

You also say that The sponsors would pick up the tab on them.
Why wouldnt the sponsors want there logo on Every kid running around
town Vs having there logo on a card thats going to sit in the kids room
and be forgotten about.??
Old 11-01-2007, 03:57 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

I know It would Cost more. But what is some kid going to do with
1-12 Stuntride cards??? Trade them?? End up in there pocket so
when mommy wash's them the card is gone?

Young Buck you say????

I took out young buck after i look at your age...ur old like me Bottom line just like with stuntlife ... u either love it or hate it
Old 11-01-2007, 03:58 PM

k-fos23 is a decent person

im getting one i qaulify for sure im down and im gonna have my own stuntcard
Old 11-01-2007, 03:58 PM
Administrators

I took out young buck after i look at your age...ur old like me Bottom line just like with stuntlife ... u either love it or hate it

Dont Get me Wrong... Im not here to say your ***** gay.. I would
just go a diffrent route..
Old 11-01-2007, 04:03 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

What is a stuntcard? Can't be like a sports card.... Those guys have actual talent.....not learned talent. God i remember when stunts were cool....Now its a bunch of squids tryin to make a buck....Get a real job and leave riding to the riders.... YOUR RUINING THIS HOBBY
Old 11-01-2007, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Well lets see the title of this thread is " How to get your own Stuntcard", feels like a bit of solicitation to me..

2nd you say this is open to " TO ALL STUNT RIDERS " and then follow that up with of course you must meet the criteria..So the ones that do meet the criteria are selected and do indeed qualify for their very own card..

I never used the word scammed.

But hey good luck with it all...I think the initial post is what got me going...But all the best and no need for me to continue to comment on the post..

Cheers

Dave
Sorry if it 'feels' like a solicitation. It's a question we answer constantly so we thought we'd bring it to the stunters forum.

The criteria has to be there. But it's just a guideline to be sure we're working with guys that are working for the sport. Realistic suggestions for updated criteria is always welcome.

Thanks for your support~!
Old 11-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

one thing i gotta respect is that you don't take it personally. some people agree with you some don't oh well.......I think we know i don't agree with it but good luck man.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:07 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
God i remember when stunts were cool....Now its a bunch of squids tryin to make a buck....Get a real job and leave riding to the riders.... YOUR RUINING THIS HOBBY

one let me say I have been riding since you where 6 yrs old ... so no squid here ..... 2nd I do have a "per say" real job for the last 12 yrs...... third I LOVE your avatar
Old 11-01-2007, 04:09 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
one thing i gotta respect is that you don't take it personally. some people agree with you some don't oh well.......I think we know i don't agree with it but good luck man.

yeah this is stuntlife and I learn a long time ago how to play this game here the only person I will hit in the face on here when I 1st meet him will be schevalalalala ... but who here wouldnt.....lol lol lol
Old 11-01-2007, 04:13 PM

one let me say I have been riding since you where 6 yrs old ... so no squid here ..... 2nd I do have a "per say" real job for the last 12 yrs...... third I LOVE your avatar
I wasn't directing my comments towards you directly....I was talking to people who can't do a variety of stunts with style that are trying to profit off those that can......and when i was six.....there wasn't stuntriding around america.....only since i was about 18 did people start doing long wheelies....and by squid i do mean somebody who can't bust out at least 10 SS 0s.....so if you can then your not a squid.....I think there are squids that have been riding longer than you too LOL...like GSE ANTHONY.......oh burn
Old 11-01-2007, 04:14 PM

the only person I will hit in the face on here when I 1st meet him will be schevalalalala ... but who here wouldnt.....lol lol lol
Hey that guy is THE INTERNET TERRORIST and I LOVE IT:YEAH
Old 11-01-2007, 04:16 PM

What is a stuntcard? Can't be like a sports card.... Those guys have actual talent.....not learned talent. God i remember when stunts were cool....Now its a bunch of squids tryin to make a buck....Get a real job and leave riding to the riders.... YOUR RUINING THIS HOBBY
What is a hobby to some.. is a real job for others.

Didn't think we were posting this on stunthobby.com
Old 11-01-2007, 04:18 PM

I wasn't directing my comments towards you directly....I was talking to people who can't do a variety of stunts with style that are trying to profit off those that can......and when i was six.....there wasn't stuntriding around america.....only since i was about 18 did people start doing long wheelies....and by squid i do mean somebody who can't bust out at least 10 SS 0s.....so if you can then your not a squid.....I think there are squids that have been riding longer than you too LOL...like GSE ANTHONY.......oh burn
Ant can do semi circles now so he's on his way to being a full fledged stunter.:YEAH
Old 11-01-2007, 04:19 PM

I LOVE your avatar
+1000000000
Old 11-01-2007, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by salsa0shark
What is a hobby to some.. is a real job for others.

Didn't think we were posting this on stunthobby.com
you're an angry man you need to relax like your boy lethal rider. It's just SL

Quick Reply: How To Get Your Own "STUNTCARD" Made.