COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Free Shots At Nicely

Originally Posted by iwreck
This thread should die, this is dumb.
yep
Old 11-01-2007, 09:59 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

wow i just wrote this huge speach about cleveland being right and chris...saying sorry again...telling the story on why i didnt want anything to do with fmxeast cause im not being accused of stealing things....unlike others...no pun towards you chris...some1 else....

and ps your wife told me shes not going to let anyone come in here and steal what you have and her have been working for..i never wanted that imige...so thats why i said no to fmxeast..but im letting it all go...im going back to my rock and my vacation....cyclespace will do what they want...not my choice..

im not mad at your wife for her pm or words...she is being true to her man like she should..

chris your right i say so much i forget...i say things i go back on....i have more issues then anyone on here realy knows..and it has nothing to do with the stuntworld...well a small part does...everyone has issues..but i need some working out to do....so cyclespace will call fmx when they are ready..they dont know the drama that is going on....

im saying sorry and dropping this thread for the last time.....unless others have more to say about me or my vids....witch that is the reason for the post to find out what my peers can help me fix....but it turned into this..

so all of you are right..im not fighting anyone on anything that was said...

im letting go....and saying sorry. do what you do chris and you will be at the top....i almost got there untill this...but i dont deserve it like a guy like you does....im not sugar coating ****...if anyone knows me they know at times im more real and honest then anyone...but on the fucked up side im twisted and have probs....rhonda your first....im sorry....chris im sorry...heidi im sorry...
cleveland....well all in all thanks for checking me and making my life go the other way...maybe for the better...i needed this and needed to step away from stuntworld and ridding for a while and focus on me and my future if i have one.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:02 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

chris if you realy want me to still call you....text me and i will. so i can end it like a man like you say im not on my voice mails cause i dont answer the phone...im sorry i had some issues and needed to focus on something...im new mexico for a movie that im stunt doubleing in and i dont feel good cause of this...i dont feel right..i dont think i should be here..my girl told me to stay away from this thread cause of what its doing to me....im not making excuses im just giving you the truth..weather you believe me or not...for the first time i truly honestly hate myself.....for many reasons other then this thread in witch i asked for......i needed it.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:16 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

**** u.........ur the best..ur my idol...........just get a bigger helmet for that head

p.s....... i wanna be like bullo.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:19 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

this thread just blew up in ur face with all this dirty laundry, stuntlife style!!!!............

lots of emo!!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 06:40 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

so wait............then fmx east was never in jeopardy of losing a sponsorship opportunity?
Old 11-02-2007, 06:49 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
Chris and Rhonda have lovebirds. GAY lovebirds.

really.
non-fiction

ill be honest i looked it up to make sure non-ficton meant factual.............see i can be a bit emo and admit my flaws too
Old 11-02-2007, 09:57 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alevelcs
oh dont get confused........... the above quote from me to you was me being a dick........... honestly............ i do want that to happen to you........ but its cuz ur a dick
Like you're not. So what?

Oooh I'm busted being a dick on stuntlife. What next? My morning is ruined.