Free Shots At Nicely

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 09:28 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: Free Shots At Nicely

Originally Posted by alevelcs
man hearting isnt allowed lol

u can heart Wicccccccaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh the flying squirrel avatar................. but no man hearting por favor
That's not a flying squirrel is it? I thought that was a sugar glider.

I heart the arial rodent. But not Sclevela, he should consume *****.

hehehe
Old 11-01-2007, 09:34 AM

Nascency_Rhonda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
ps mansion party..with poker tables...blackjack..live band...videos playing all nite..raffels...giveaways and auctions for RYAN S and other riders that went down this year....

the party is 10bucks a person....trust me you will drink and eat and enjoy more then what you pay for..lol..
This got posted on October 17th. So was he planning on having this party at 6 am when we got done riding all day?? Or better yet, let's party before the ride and all go stunting in the streets drunk...:YEAH

Sounds to me like he already had an agenda lined up well before the SF guys showed up...
Old 11-01-2007, 09:36 AM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

I really can't believe people are STILL talking about this. I wasn't going to post because this is ridiculous, but people have dragged my name in to this so here it goes.....ready?

The thing about the ride times being changed with Nicely and the Fighterz.....nothing to it, no big deal, it was handled with one sentence that night....DROP IT!!!!!

Nicely: here is a typical conversation about you that goes on behind your back, ready?
"he's still upset over THAT? why? oh well, let's see if we can work it out with him" We talk about trying to work things out towards harmony in the Atl. That's it. There is no drama. Let's please stop this mess, it's pointless.

This thread should die, this is dumb. I'm going to go ride.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:52 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by excessa

hehehe
Want to see my bat wing?
Old 11-01-2007, 10:10 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NINER
Want to see my bat wing?

Surprise me with it. I don't freak out if I know what to expect.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:17 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Surprise me with it. I don't freak out if I know what to expect.
Ok next event I see you at I'll show you.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:21 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by JasonS1
One last time...he was doing so at the request of others. He was asked to see if the time of the ride could be changed. I guess he could have told those guys "No, I won't call Twite and ask him", but he was just seeing if he could accommodate everybody. I don't see how you're putting this on him.

I had an absolute blast in ATL, and will be back again. But for future rides, it's good to know that you will lose some riders if it's scheduled at midnight again. There is a group that wants to do both, ride and party.

- Jason

not for nothin but why are the street fighters even being brought into this conversation? it really has nothing to do with them and what they requested about times for the ride.......

hehehe

u still realize i think yer ******* useless and should be locked in a small dark closet full of broken glass right?

Originally Posted by iwreck
I really can't believe people are STILL talking about this. I wasn't going to post because this is ridiculous, but people have dragged my name in to this so here it goes.....ready?

The thing about the ride times being changed with Nicely and the Fighterz.....nothing to it, no big deal, it was handled with one sentence that night....DROP IT!!!!!

Nicely: here is a typical conversation about you that goes on behind your back, ready?
"he's still upset over THAT? why? oh well, let's see if we can work it out with him" We talk about trying to work things out towards harmony in the Atl. That's it. There is no drama. Let's please stop this mess, it's pointless.

This thread should die, this is dumb. I'm going to go ride.

yes sir
Old 11-01-2007, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by alevelcs

u still realize i think yer ******* useless and should be locked in a small dark closet full of broken glass right?

I realize people who hide behind "brutal honesty" as an excuse to be dicks are not as entertaining as they think they are.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:08 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Attached Images  
Old 11-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

chrome pants are gay...

only thing that drives me nuts about you mr nicely is that you ruin many potential magazine photos cause your shirtless neon vest wearin *** is always 2inches from the riders.. reminds me of keith..

and that i understand your a cameraman but there really is some times no need to have a camera in the riders faces at all the afterparties... theres a lot of "stuff" and antics, and drunken trash talking that could be reaaaally usefule black mail if taken out of context...

other than that.... I likes ya mikey!

-kane
Old 11-01-2007, 01:00 PM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point

tag team anyone?
Old 11-01-2007, 01:24 PM

Br4d is an unknown quantity at this point

Nicely, why the hell would you let all these haters get under your skin. You know you are better than all that trash. Everytime I hang out with you and ChadF you are nothing but cool as hell. And you ALWAYS hook it up!
Old 11-01-2007, 02:40 PM

1brownj is an unknown quantity at this point

Stunt Politics Is Bitch Folks And This Sport Attracts A Certain Breed Of Badass Mixed With The Most Sensitive Type Of Personality No Offense But Damn Everyone Needs To Lighten Up Life Is To Short To Sweat The Small Stuff
Old 11-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by 1brownj
Stunt Politics Is Bitch Folks And This Sport Attracts A Certain Breed Of Badass Mixed With The Most Sensitive Type Of Personality No Offense But Damn Everyone Needs To Lighten Up Life Is To Short To Sweat The Small Stuff
Old 11-01-2007, 02:48 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-NECK
what's with the new do ??????????????
Old 11-01-2007, 02:53 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
chrome pants are gay...

only thing that drives me nuts about you mr nicely is that you ruin many potential magazine photos cause your shirtless neon vest wearin *** is always 2inches from the riders.. reminds me of keith..

and that i understand your a cameraman but there really is some times no need to have a camera in the riders faces at all the afterparties... theres a lot of "stuff" and antics, and drunken trash talking that could be reaaaally usefule black mail if taken out of context...

other than that.... I likes ya mikey!

-kane

Kane i delivered your message to Nicely
Old 11-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by naturalborn
what's with the new do ??????????????
lol...its gone..had to trim up the salad a lil' bit. (thanks to J. Dryden for the "salad" reference)
Old 11-01-2007, 05:48 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

I realize people who hide behind "brutal honesty" as an excuse to be dicks are not as entertaining as they think they are.

oh dont get confused........... the above quote from me to you was me being a dick........... honestly............ i do want that to happen to you........ but its cuz ur a dick
Old 11-01-2007, 06:06 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

ok here for the last ******* time....chris im not confusing you and your homeboy....you have said nothing on the site or to me that made me mad.

i only tried changing the time due to requests...it was droped i let it go. then i heard from many peeps...o twite and chris and everyone was bitching about you stealing peeps for the party.....peeps do what they want.

fmx thing..i never told anyone but heidi that i wasnt going to push them for sponsorship cause they are your team.. I MEAN REALY ITS LIKE I NEVER WENT THERE..IM NOT MAKING THEM SUFFER BY NOT SPONSORING THEM...I JUST DONT THINK WE CAN WORK TOGETHER AND THEY ARE YOUR TEAM JUST LIKE THE ATL GUYS..YOUR GUYS NOT MINE....LIKE YOU SAID TO ME ON THE PHONE AND PM...WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS WORKING ON ALL OF THIS YOUR NOT COMING HERE AND STEALING ALL OUR HARD WORK.......WTF AM I STEALING FROM YOU.....HONESTLY WHAT....thats all....you got pissed that i went out there to film about sponsorship not for a video....i wanted heidi to take me home after she told me you worked with them...and only cause i didnt want you saying that im stealing your projects again...**** i dont want them..just wanted to help...wow.

as for my texts to you and phone calls.....and asking you to ask your boy to stop...well your right..i was hoping that cause hes your friend that you would get him to relax a little and back off....he didnt and it got worse...

as for not answering my phone...like i told you..no hard feelings..let it go so everyone can go do what they where doing b4 i got in the pic...wow just wanted to help.....like i said..dont hate you or your women or anyone in atl...im just not going to have anything to do with them....cause look at the trouble im in for trying to help.

i dont make videos so peeps will like me...i dont act a ceartain way so peeps like me...im just me and thats all you get..yea **** is fucked up and twisted around so much....noone knows where the tie to the knot begins...

kane as for your complaing about me filming...when foto or any is taking pics i always look over my shoulder to see if im in a shot or if they want me to move..afterwards and partys..yea i like lifestyle...you dont wanna be on camera say so...i stop period...i dont ever force a camera on peeps....

as for my words and this post..yea i wanted it..i wanted to hear what all the ******* bs is about me..why is there a prob with me when there never was b4 untill now...i had small issues like anyone does..but not like this...

chris, rhonda, twite, and cleveland....let it go....im only responding cause chris you call me more then my girl and pms......you call and threatend me with if i dont answer my phone then you will blast me on sl...well **** i started the post for you...go ahead.....

you bitched about the fmx thing...you bitched about my comment on your video..altho that one was my bad but still thought it wasnt as strong to start all of this.....

**** im sorry bro let it go...

for those who still want to post and hate on me....feel free.....i want it i need it and im taking it all in....trust me when i say nothing about will be the same...im changing alot...

i have issues and probs...more then others i bet...but i know what i do...and i know what i have to do to fix myself and make me better.

so i will not bother any of you and i only ask for the same...

like i say a million times over....im ******* sorry for the drama....i only wanted to help and my help became some how me taking over everything....i mean **** i didnt mean to say to you that i was going to give you projects as if you dont have any...i was saying that hoping you would want to help me and me do the same for you....but i see my help, my footage, my videos, and well just plain old me are not welcome anymore..

trust me when i say that im very lost over all of this and very upset and prob wont be the same after this...witch could be a good thing..

I AM SORRY TO ANYONE THAT I AFENDED OR UPSET OR SAID SOMETHING TO IN THE WRONG WAY...PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLIGY IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE THIS GO AWAY AND I KNOW I STARTED IT..SO NOW IM ENDING MY PART....I CANT REALY SAY ANYMORE.

Last edited by MikeNicelyFilms; 11-01-2007 at 06:08 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:23 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

I am too lazy to read through this whole thread to see what its really about....but I hate Nicely because he never calls me back!

And now I hate Kane and his Mgr for not sending me back my memory card!

But seriously...call me back homo!

Quick Reply: Free Shots At Nicely