Free Shots At Nicely

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 07:27 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Free Shots At Nicely

Originally Posted by southtown
you watch too much tv...

that show is awesome btw... :YEAH
My favorite show ever. I watch it religiously.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:08 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
well its came to my attention that some of my friends and peers on stuntlife dont like me all that much
^^^this is all I read...

I say a-run wutchya brung and b-lemme know if we can donate clips to any MN projects.

:YEAH
Old 10-31-2007, 09:38 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

bring it....i need more...to many peeps saying good things...lol..

ps rhonda you nailed it....but just a smidge off in a couple things...never am i threatened...nor does it mean that no one is better then me...cause fish and apex i watch when they film or edit as if they are a naked stripper on a pole...

as for the fmxeast issue i never ever knew that chris had anything to do with them untill halfway there when heidi told me...and you know what altho i was going to get footage for my boss to see and for me to meet them about sponsorship in witch heidi asked for the favor.....

once i found that out i told heidi you know what..cause of the drama ill film extra stuff and give it to chris....never did i call them..dont have there number....no i dont have chris and you and your homeboy mixed up...he has said stuff...no prob..and you guys have said stuff...no prob..your allowed....no hard feelings..i dont have a prob with chris or you....just your friend

but now i dont want anything to do with you guys...it shows that you dont like and didnt....cause you dont get those feelings from a post...lollolol

im not here to take your friends or projects...im not being a dick..but i have more projects then i know what to do with..i gave fish one..he will make money...i wanted to give chris one and have him or ask him to be a part of mine and make money.......so get that str8..everything else you can have..your right..
Old 10-31-2007, 09:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ps rhonda you nailed it....but just a smidge off in a couple things...never am i threatened...nor does it mean that no one is better then me...cause fish and apex i watch when they film or edit as if they are a naked stripper on a pole...

as for the fmxeast issue i never ever knew that chris had anything to do with them untill halfway there when heidi told me...and you know what altho i was going to get footage for my boss to see and for me to meet them about sponsorship in witch heidi asked for the favor.....

once i found that out i told heidi you know what..cause of the drama ill film extra stuff and give it to chris....never did i call them..dont have there number....no i dont have chris and you and your homeboy mixed up...he has said stuff...no prob..and you guys have said stuff...no prob..your allowed....no hard feelings..i dont have a prob with chris or you....just your friend

but now i dont want anything to do with you guys...it shows that you dont like and didnt....cause you dont get those feelings from a post...lollolol

im not here to take your friends or projects...im not being a dick..but i have more projects then i know what to do with..i gave fish one..he will make money...i wanted to give chris one and have him or ask him to be a part of mine and make money.......so get that str8..everything else you can have..your right..
hey if you got any more projects and you need a rider hit me up
Old 10-31-2007, 09:54 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DURTY

nuff said.......
NICE! LOL...

Just cause I am not swing on your's you're upset?

It'll be ok dude. I love ya...
Old 10-31-2007, 09:56 PM

Nascency_Rhonda is an unknown quantity at this point

1. So why did Heidi call today and say that Cyclespace wouldn't sponsor FMXEast because of things Chris supposedly said about you on the internet (still don't know where he supposedly posted these things either). Are you saying she's a liar??? And also--let's not forget the little message on Chris' phone today FROM YOU saying the same thing...we still got it--I'll record that **** and post it up if you want...

2. We never asked you to have anything to do with us...you kinda forced yourself on us trying to change the ride times and whatnot this past weekend. We got you on the phone admitting that too...of course---on the other hand all the text messages I saw this weekend--you were blaming all that on the Streetfighterz.

3. Find just one story Mike and stick with it....cause from where I stand it sounds like you're the type person who will tell anyone what you think they wanna hear. How many faces do you have????????????
Old 10-31-2007, 10:18 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

damn this **** is getting deep
Old 10-31-2007, 10:36 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

answer your phone...
Old 10-31-2007, 10:46 PM

I want a big *** Nascency Project sticker
Old 10-31-2007, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Crash Nash
I want a big *** Nascency Project sticker

i have one left in the truck but its all janked...let me get some more and i will let you know...
Old 10-31-2007, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by southtown
i have one left in the truck but its all janked...let me get some more and i will let you know...

fo sure cause i wanna rock that **** on the back of my truck
Old 10-31-2007, 11:54 PM

JasonS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Malibu_Rhonda;3002372]2. We never asked you to have anything to do with us...you kinda forced yourself on us trying to change the ride times and whatnot this past weekend. We got you on the phone admitting that too...of course---on the other hand all the text messages I saw this weekend--you were blaming all that on the Streetfighterz.QUOTE]

As a neutral bystander, I can absolutely 100% confirm that the majority of the SFZ guys did not want to ride at midnight. I was hanging out with them all weekend, and was present for the conversations. Mike was simply trying to play middle man between them and Twite to see if some sort of negotiation could be worked out. The idea to change the ride time came out of the fact that the SFZ wanted to ride earlier in the night so that there was still time to party. Riding in the cold and leaving no time to party afterwards just didn't seem like a good idea.

Just thought I'd clear that up, as again, I know for a fact that Mike didn't initiate that conversation and that he was only trying to make everyone happy.

I don't have any stake in this argument, but the fact that you mis-stated at least one of your three arguments doesn't bode well for your other two.

- Jason
Old 11-01-2007, 12:07 AM

[quote=JasonS1;3002516]
Originally Posted by Malibu_Rhonda
2. We never asked you to have anything to do with us...you kinda forced yourself on us trying to change the ride times and whatnot this past weekend. We got you on the phone admitting that too...of course---on the other hand all the text messages I saw this weekend--you were blaming all that on the Streetfighterz.QUOTE]

As a neutral bystander, I can absolutely 100% confirm that the majority of the SFZ guys did not want to ride at midnight. I was hanging out with them all weekend, and was present for the conversations. Mike was simply trying to play middle man between them and Twite to see if some sort of negotiation could be worked out. The idea to change the ride time came out of the fact that the SFZ wanted to ride earlier in the night so that there was still time to party. Riding in the cold and leaving no time to party afterwards just didn't seem like a good idea.

Just thought I'd clear that up, as again, I know for a fact that Mike didn't initiate that conversation and that he was only trying to make everyone happy.

I don't have any stake in this argument, but the fact that you mis-stated at least one of your three arguments doesn't bode well for your other two.

- Jason
I love the streetfigherz to death and see where they are coming from....but the Street ride was not there thing...that was Twite's and the flyer said the ride was at midnight....if they changed the time then they would had to call every body and tell them....they don't have everybody's phone number so there would be people showing up at midnight and no one would be there. then you are stuck with a whole lot of pissed off people. also the whole point of stunting that late was so the could stunt with out there being any traffic and less cops and all that good ****....
Old 11-01-2007, 03:59 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Is someone trying to play both sides of the field here............ahem

also as far as most of the lot fighters go. the time and date was set. people did not want to drive that far just to party.....if so i would have stayed home and done that.i have been on every ride in Atlanta and even rode in the rain with just me and scott3824 when everyone (that was not hurt) else would not.

i think there is someone in the middle ******* things up

mike you should stop trying to get people to like you just because you film. there is more drama these days between the filmers than the riders

I am on the big N's side because i have read the texts that have been sent. post those up and see how this thread turns around
i think before long you will burn all your bridges then again there are always squids that will send footage in to be in a dvd

i am done ranting for now
Old 11-01-2007, 06:19 AM

[QUOTE=JasonS1;3002516]
2. We never asked you to have anything to do with us...you kinda forced yourself on us trying to change the ride times and whatnot this past weekend. We got you on the phone admitting that too...of course---on the other hand all the text messages I saw this weekend--you were blaming all that on the Streetfighterz.QUOTE]

- Jason
okay...so its cool if the ATL crew rolls up to ROC next year and we want to ride later than everyone else...they'll change up the ride for them right????

please, this is silly...
Old 11-01-2007, 07:00 AM

...and mr nicely...

you would do well to talk to me...its a little unfair that you felt the need yesterday to text bomb and say shitty things to me but then not answer your phone all night...and then to text me back right after i left a message was even more silly...

to use your words, that is not how a "professional" would handle things...

this drama that is so upsetting to you had nothing to do with me...i didn't say boo about you, sclevela did...for some reason you cannot separate the two of us...

the most that twite and myself said about you, the streetfighters, or anyone else that weekend went like this..."person x does not want to ride that late...oh well whatever."

oooooowwwww feel the drama there...

as far as fmx east goes...yeah we have problems now...my initial problem was with someone else but since you felt the need to tell everyone involved there would be no sponsorship from cyclespace if i was involved in any way...yeah now we have problems...

so, now, bearing all of this in mind, why would i want to work on any project associated with you? when did i ever say i wanted to work on your projects?

the only thing i said in virginia was that the idea you had for yourself, fish, apex, and me was a great idea...and i stand by that, it is a great idea...

mike, i have never had a problem with your work...but your attitude towards other people and the way you get things all twisted up is amazing...i have never seen someone so determined to make people do what they want them to do...let it go...

you have taken personal issues and let them influence business decisions...issues that did not even involve me, other than my friendships with people...you texted me yesterday that i should have told sclevela to leave you alone...why??? why would i choose a guy i met a month ago over someone i have been friends with for three years and has helped me out on many occasions when alot of other people left me in the breeze...i don't think anyone would do that...

this whole thing is silly, and the funny part about it is that all of this drama you keep texting me about that i need to stop...is all coming from you!!! im not doing a damn thing...this is the last thing i want to deal with right now, but you won't let **** go...

so...

answer your phone...handle it like a man...

or...don't, and i see you for who you really are...
Old 11-01-2007, 08:15 AM

My only point is that Nicely did not try to influence other's decisions regarding whether or not they wanted to ride at midnight. Other people brought it up and asked Mike to see if he could talk to some of his local people to see if the time was negotiable. And that's all he did, on the behalf of the SFZ, since they didn't know Twite all that well on Friday night/Sat morning when these discussions were taking place.

By the time we left the lot and went across the street to eat (which took 3hrs), and then drove 45 min up to where Mike was nice enough to put us up, we woulda had less than 1/2 hr to shower, relax and jump back in the trucks and to head back to the city. Everyone was feeling tired after riding all day, and they made the decision not to participate in the ride. It's that simple.

I actually thought that they were being fairly respectful of Twite and the ride, cause had they just announced at the lot that their crew was riding at 9pm and partying at midnight, it might have pulled others away from the midnight ride.

I understand why folks like to do night rides, but for some people, these events are about more than riding. It's about getting together with old friends and meeting new ones. Most of the guys had never been to ATL and wanted to get out on the town for a night. The weekend was non-stop riding, whereas ROC offers people the chance to ride and party, and that's all we were looking to do.

And again, the fact that people are blaming Mike for trying to change the time of the ride is simply incorrect, and shows me that they're reaching for things to put on him.

- Jason
Old 11-01-2007, 08:28 AM

Nascency_Rhonda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JasonS1
And again, the fact that people are blaming Mike for trying to change the time of the ride is simply incorrect, and shows me that they're reaching for things to put on him.

- Jason
Jason--we have a text message on our phone from Mike saying--"Yeah, I was trying to change the time of the ride." How much more plain can you get it...

This is not ROC--this is Atlanta--sorry we don't make enough time for people to get wasted. I still had plenty of time to hang out with all my friends that weekend while everyone was riding. It's not like they glue their asses to the seat when they pull in our driveway and don't get off till they load the bikes up to go home. Everyone came here to ride--this is the nature of the Atlanta streetrides. If it's not for you--don't come back for another one.

I mean hell, it takes me three days to recover already from these weekends without adding "partying" to the mix...
Old 11-01-2007, 08:53 AM

Jason--we have a text message on our phone from Mike saying--"Yeah, I was trying to change the time of the ride." How much more plain can you get it...
One last time...he was doing so at the request of others. He was asked to see if the time of the ride could be changed. I guess he could have told those guys "No, I won't call Twite and ask him", but he was just seeing if he could accommodate everybody. I don't see how you're putting this on him.

I had an absolute blast in ATL, and will be back again. But for future rides, it's good to know that you will lose some riders if it's scheduled at midnight again. There is a group that wants to do both, ride and party.

- Jason
Old 11-01-2007, 09:22 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I'm just getting to know you so I don't know if my early opinions count. You've always been nice to me. Which from this perspective means you're nice, or playing the nice guy. If it's the latter, then I'd need to watch my stuff, right? Nothing new or particularly exciting.

When I decide whether I think you're on the real or not I can let you know, if you are interested in hearing my take.

What I do know is you should keep on filming and making new opportunities for your vids to be shown, you're very good at filming AND navigating some tricky industries. (that last one is a huge big deal)

Plus your footage grabs peoples attention. It was awesome to watch people walk by the paddock and get caught up in what was going on in the videos.

This is not such a strange thread. I think everyone wants to know how others perceive them. If anyone ever wants to know what I think of them, or IF I think of them, just ask. I'll be more straightforward in private and more polite in public so choose your venue with that in mind.

Quick Reply: Free Shots At Nicely