Free Shots At Nicely

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 05:03 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person
Re: Free Shots At Nicely

if you don't return my call i might have something to say...
Old 10-31-2007, 05:06 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

could someone pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeee define the word hater
Old 10-31-2007, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
aint nobody gonna say **** except scelevelevelevelevela

wait......... i think i just answered my own question
Old 10-31-2007, 05:17 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

i hate all of you more and more each waking hour that I sit here
Old 10-31-2007, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
i hate all of you more and more each waking hour that I sit here eating all the donuts on the west coast

hater
Old 10-31-2007, 05:43 PM

Nascency_Rhonda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
well its came to my attention that some of my friends and peers on stuntlife dont like me all that much...not like i didnt know...

but realy i want the truth...lay into me..tell me what you realy think..bigheaded..cocky, all about myself and no one else...do **** for free..post vids...say im the best....cry like a girl....tell me what an ******* i am...free shots...dont hold back...i would love to know what you think...

cause i must have **** twisted then...i know i have some enemys but i didnt think that after all the **** ive done for peeps and all the vids ive posted..did i ever think that i had the reputation that is coming out now...so give it me.

i wont respond ill just read it and take all the advice i can get...seeing how im suck a bigheaded *******.

this should be fun...we should see some peeps coming out the woodworks for this one..maybe even retirment.

ps. this has to be the first post of its kind...never have i seen anyone ask stuntlife the truth about them selfs...seeing how you all know me so well.
Well let's see, I tried to call you and you aren't answering your phone--so I guess I'll accept your invitation and air what I have to say on here...

What the hell is your problem??? We have told you multiple times that what Scott says to you on here has nothing to do with us. He is his on person--we don't tell him what to say or not to say. Now, you are ******* with our business because you got called out by someone (on a ******* message board for God's sake) who happens to be a friend of ours. Don't even begin to think that you are gonna come to Atlanta and mess **** up for us. We have put in the time and developed the relationships with the people here. We have earned the respect of the riders in Atlanta--thank you!!!!

I don't know what altered sense of reality that you are living in that makes you, hey let's call it what it is--LIE about us---but you need to put an end to it now. We have worked too hard for some egomaniac to come here and try to tear rifts between people who were friends before you got here and will be friends after you leave. I had no problem with you before--but now I think everything Scott has posted about you has hit the nail on the head. Did something he said hit a little too close to home Nicely?? Did you start to recognize yourself in his posts????

I mean really Mike--are you having trouble getting work on your own?? Gotta try to snipe projects we have been setting up for a year and a half now?? I hope you feel good about yourself...and while you are at it--please point out what we said before this post that made you decide to tell FMX East that what we said about you made Cyclespace decide not to sponsor them. I mean really, who makes a decision whether or not to sponsor someone based on what someone said on a message board.

I think you are a very small little man Mike. I don't think you can handle that you have some real competition here. I think you realize you can't be King Dick in Atlanta and you are suffering from a severe case of sour grapes because everyone's not gonna bow down to you here.

So in conclusion, i think this sad attempt to get people to say nice things about you just proves the point that you have no self esteem and need people to build you up to feel good about yourself.

I don't hate you Mike--I feel sorry for you...

PS--These are my own words--not Chris' and not Scott's--so if you have a response to this please direct it at me and not them...I thought I'd point that out since I realize you are having trouble differentiating between people on here and what they are saying.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:54 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
complaint #1) I heard people calling you Mikey, my name *******, I didnt get blessed with a cool last name like Nicely, I got House, how lame is that
Dude shut up!!! try..... Thad Langford!
Old 10-31-2007, 05:55 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Always been cool with me.

But this does sound like an attempt to get affirmation.

What's REALLY Going on?

Last edited by Schwartz; 10-31-2007 at 05:57 PM.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by thehate.
Dude shut up!!! try..... Thad Langford!
i think thats a mighty fine name...:YEAH

thehate is pretty good too though...
Old 10-31-2007, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Malibu_Rhonda
Well let's see, I tried to call you and you aren't answering your phone--so I guess I'll accept your invitation and air what I have to say on here...

What the hell is your problem??? We have told you multiple times that what Scott says to you on here has nothing to do with us. He is his on person--we don't tell him what to say or not to say. Now, you are ******* with our business because you got called out by someone (on a ******* message board for God's sake) who happens to be a friend of ours. Don't even begin to think that you are gonna come to Atlanta and mess **** up for us. We have put in the time and developed the relationships with the people here. We have earned the respect of the riders in Atlanta--thank you!!!!

I don't know what altered sense of reality that you are living in that makes you, hey let's call it what it is--LIE about us---but you need to put an end to it now. We have worked too hard for some egomaniac to come here and try to tear rifts between people who were friends before you got here and will be friends after you leave. I had no problem with you before--but now I think everything Scott has posted about you has hit the nail on the head. Did something he said hit a little too close to home Nicely?? Did you start to recognize yourself in his posts????

I mean really Mike--are you having trouble getting work on your own?? Gotta try to snipe projects we have been setting up for a year and a half now?? I hope you feel good about yourself...and while you are at it--please point out what we said before this post that made you decide to tell FMX East that what we said about you made Cyclespace decide not to sponsor them. I mean really, who makes a decision whether or not to sponsor someone based on what someone said on a message board.

I think you are a very small little man Mike. I don't think you can handle that you have some real competition here. I think you realize you can't be King Dick in Atlanta and you are suffering from a severe case of sour grapes because everyone's not gonna bow down to you here.

So in conclusion, i think this sad attempt to get people to say nice things about you just proves the point that you have no self esteem and need people to build you up to feel good about yourself.

I don't hate you Mike--I feel sorry for you...

PS--These are my own words--not Chris' and not Scott's--so if you have a response to this please direct it at me and not them...I thought I'd point that out since I realize you are having trouble differentiating between people on here and what they are saying.

now that folks........... that right there............... THAT IS SOME "BIG DOG PITBULL MASION PARTY" type **** right there
Old 10-31-2007, 05:58 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by southtown
i think thats a mighty fine name...:YEAH

thehate is pretty good too though...
Thanks man!!!

Lukas is a decent person

Ok, can someone give me some links to educate myself on the scott and atlanta vs mike topis? Im drunk and lonely...and I have popcorn
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
complaint #1) I heard people calling you Mikey, my name *******, I didnt get blessed with a cool last name like Nicely, I got House, how lame is that

Speak for yourself I like the last name House
Old 10-31-2007, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
Speak for yourself I like the last name House
you watch too much tv...

that show is awesome btw... :YEAH
Old 10-31-2007, 06:02 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i love that show
Old 10-31-2007, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by thehate.
Thanks man!!!
now, post up some more sick snow footage...

i still dig that vid...
Old 10-31-2007, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Lukas
Ok, can someone give me some links to educate myself on the scott and atlanta vs mike topis? Im drunk and lonely...and I have popcorn

see thats part of the problem (sory not tryin to single u out) but it isnt Scot and atlanta" **** it isnt "scott and his 20 lb fat bastard cat" scott stands on his own 2 feet........... and it isnt me vs. mike....... its simply me stating my opinions based on observations...... if people cant handle my opinions dont ******* read them and continue on in your life with your head in lala land
Old 10-31-2007, 06:06 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by southtown
you watch too much tv...

that show is awesome btw... :YEAH

no really House is my last name too ... I gave Mikey SBF **** when I 1st found out he had the same
Old 10-31-2007, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
no really House is my last name too ... I gave Mikey SBF **** when I 1st found out he had the same
oh...well...its still a good show too...and i guess the last name is cool too...

except for mikey...he's just gay...

[let the hate begin]
Old 10-31-2007, 06:09 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Originally Posted by alevelcs
its simply me stating my opinions based on observations...... if people cant handle my opinions dont ******* read them and continue on in your life with your head in lala land
U know a little birdie recently told me when I saw him that I would get along with you ... I said that I would 1st have to punch you in the eye... then maybe also your little gas scooter forum was pretty funny ... how you like the forum I set u up on

Quick Reply: Free Shots At Nicely