cruiser douchbags

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 02:03 AM

Sgt.Stud is a decent person
cruiser douchbags

I must have a sign on my back thats says "LECTURE ME ABOUT SAFETY"

the other day i pull into a parking spot next to some *** on a cruiser... he asks about my "highway bars" that say powers stuntworks all over them, then notices my "flat tire"... he then starts going on about what psi i should run, how the tire should feel firm, etc etc, and ive barely said a ******* word yet. to make matters worse this ******** is talking to me like a ****** 5 year old. Instead of arguing with the dude i just turned around and walked away while he was mid sentence... Is it just me or does every other harley rider like to tell you how dangerous what we do is (while they cruise around without a helmet)...
Old 10-27-2007, 02:09 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: cruiser douchbags

90% of them are like that...

my friends dad has a group of guys they all ride with (alllll harleys)

they hated me untill we all went on a long streetride. Now they think it's cool.

Cept for circles in intersections... they didnt aprove of that to much.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:10 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

and drunk......lol
Old 10-27-2007, 02:11 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
and drunk......lol

ya 90% of them ride around bar hoppin
Old 10-27-2007, 02:13 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

haha they r very pushy with their fat belly when they ask for a beer on the desk.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:13 AM

and drunk......lol

haha mad props on the drunk intersection circles.... you should def make some vids. make sure you catch the look on the faces of the harley guys, that would make my day...
Old 10-27-2007, 02:37 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think i should have posted it like this

Originally Posted by Sgt.Stud
I must have a sign on my back thats says "LECTURE ME ABOUT SAFETY"

the other day i pull into a parking spot next to some *** on a cruiser... he asks about my "highway bars" that say powers stuntworks all over them, then notices my "flat tire"... he then starts going on about what psi i should run, how the tire should feel firm, etc etc, and ive barely said a ******* word yet. to make matters worse this ******** is talking to me like a ****** 5 year old. Instead of arguing with the dude i just turned around and walked away while he was mid sentence... Is it just me or does every other harley rider like to tell you how dangerous what we do is (while they cruise around without a helmet)...

and drunk......lol
Old 10-27-2007, 02:47 AM
It's cold out here

csiamanis is an unknown quantity at this point

THIS I SPARTA! Anyone have a beer for me?
Old 10-27-2007, 02:51 AM

i think i should have posted it like this

and drunk......lol

ohh gotcha haha... well you should still go do some drunk intersection circles regardless
Old 10-27-2007, 03:00 AM
also known as OMR

ohh gotcha haha... well you should still go do some drunk intersection circles regardless
no drinky ,no druggy ,just wheely
Old 10-27-2007, 03:04 AM

right on... i get a kick out of people that like to drinky, drive, AND wheelie... funny stuff
Old 10-27-2007, 03:21 AM
also known as OMR

nothing good comes from that
Old 10-27-2007, 03:40 AM

no doubt...
Old 10-27-2007, 03:41 AM
www.Xtreme-Stunts.com

Xtreme-Stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Why do you get so upset about that? The guy was little ignorant, but he was concerned about your health and safety. You should have just politely told him that you aren't 5 years old and know about the dangers but thank him for his concern!
Old 10-27-2007, 03:42 AM
Group Moderator

right on... i get a kick out of people that like to drinky, drive, AND wheelie... funny stuff
i know couple people that do that all to often...
usually ends in

crash-->ambulance-->hospital-->squad car-->court for DUI-->lots of fines
Old 10-27-2007, 03:49 AM

Azuras is a decent person

LIES! Drunken crash videos are always amusing cause you know its their own fault
Old 10-27-2007, 04:09 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Xtreme-Stunts
Why do you get so upset about that? The guy was little ignorant, but he was concerned about your health and safety. You should have just politely told him that you aren't 5 years old and know about the dangers but thank him for his concern!
cause it's hard to get talked down too from a drunk guy who you could out ride in your sleep.....

Originally Posted by Azuras
LIES! Drunken crash videos are always amusing cause you know its their own fault
point taken
Old 10-27-2007, 05:31 AM
MILF's love me

stunterwannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

It isnt his place to be concerned, and that is bold to think that just because someone pulls up next to you on a bike you have a common thread...because you dont. I do what I can to not associate with random riders for the simple fact that more than half are so new at riding they dont have a clue. So for someone to start rattling off how you should ride is grounds for being upset.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:53 AM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in the Texas Hill Country in a place with too many gated communities and bed'n breakfasts.

Every weekend there are HUNDREDS of drunk bar hoppin' Harley newbs out here.

I really dig the guys that bought a little **** helmet and a high dollar custom bike thinking that makes them some kind of hard core crusty 1%er...
right, right, ok...
Old 10-27-2007, 10:43 AM

zxcraig is a decent person

are you fu__ing kidding. kell him to mind his own business & go get a helmet

Quick Reply: cruiser douchbags