cruiser douchbags

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 08:57 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cruiser douchbags

Your post confuses me. Are you in the shorts and tshirt or are the other people?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 09:03 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

am sick of that **** too from cops,like they ******* dont even ride a bike,telling me that am going to eat it one day,this and that,i ******* know that *** hole..
Old 10-27-2007, 09:44 PM

steelhead1 is a decent person

damn!! harsh!!!! hahahaha!!! i drive a harley and i could give a **** what you guys do!! hahahaha!!!! seriously seems like some of you have a point and others are fukin nu-nu-nut swinging to feel apart of. c'mon, what about FTP and judges and all that bullshit?? now everyone that isn't a fukin wanna be stunna photocopy is an *** hole?? man, you guys r too cool for school!! sorry to be the one to not blow everybody and say how cool i am and you are cause we found another to fukin gang up on!! whew!! sorry. i was posessed..........

Originally Posted by buckjess66012
man, these cruiser guys are almost all the same... the sad thing about it is that in my 4 years riding street bikes i have put more miles on my bikes than the "experienced" cruiser riders have in 20 years. I know my bike like it's another part of my body, as do most all real riders. Bar hopping harley riders can't touch what we do or even understand what being a rider is all about.
what r u a fukin retard??
Old 10-28-2007, 01:28 AM
MILF's love me

stunterwannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Your post confuses me. Are you in the shorts and tshirt or are the other people?
Sorry man didnt mean to word it funny. No I wear full gear none stop, but on a few ocassions I catch **** from riders who get pissed when I wont wave or talk to them. the simple fact being that when you are rollin in flip-flops shorts etc, i dont want to be associated with you. had it happen at a gas pump once, guy got pissed when didnt really care what he had to say, wasnt about to listen to a squid. just trying to make the point that i see very very very few riders in anything more than a helmet on both sport bikes or cruisers. lot of newbies out this way for some reason.