cruiser douchbags

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 10:48 AM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person
Re: cruiser douchbags

Originally Posted by old man roger
and drunk......lol

Hell yeah me and my friend were bored one day so we rode with his dad and all the harley guys, 3 in the afternoon the could barely walk and still were riding I seen 2 harleys get knocked over cuz they couldnt get them off the stand...and we went by cops on the interstate like 90mph and waved crazy drunken bastards
Old 10-27-2007, 11:17 AM

buckjess66012 is a decent person

man, these cruiser guys are almost all the same... the sad thing about it is that in my 4 years riding street bikes i have put more miles on my bikes than the "experienced" cruiser riders have in 20 years. I know my bike like it's another part of my body, as do most all real riders. Bar hopping harley riders can't touch what we do or even understand what being a rider is all about.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:20 AM

and on top of that most of those ************* talk about the "family" of riders, yet wont wave back at you when you cross paths on the streets. a old man friend of mine has been riding harleys for years and i talked him into riding my 929rr and he went out the next week and got a ZX14.

He parked the harley for when his wife wants to ride... the next week he's out ridin the zx14 and waves at a friend of his that's on his harley and gets the finger...
Old 10-27-2007, 11:25 AM

i'm ranting, i know, but rude cruiser dudes **** me off...

we have a memorial ride every year for my brother that was killed by an old woman driving the wrong way on a highway exit ramp here in KC, (http://spencerbuckmemorial.org/) and we have a few hundred a year come out, needless to say all the street riders are ridin wheelies the whole way and there's harley people that are friends with my parents that don't know about it and talk ****.

so there we are on a ride... for a street rider, gettin lectured about how we ride and how unsafe it is... BY A DUDE HOLDIN A DOUBLE CROWN AND COKE AND NOT WEARIN A HELMET!!!! come on now fool... keep it to yourself...
Old 10-27-2007, 12:07 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

My old boss is one of them who has the Harley leather coat/ chaps will only ride with boots on. But at the same time insists on a peanut shell and no gloves.. And I'm the stupid on because of the full face helmet and gloves and the non-shinny bike with crash damage and a Bald back tire....

He asked me all the time why I put all that $$ into a ugly bike and then try to wreak it
Old 10-27-2007, 02:06 PM

Sgt.Stud is a decent person

people obsessed with keeping their bike shiney **** me off to... "I could stunt, but i dont want to mess up my bike..." bullshit you dont stunt cause your a *****. I stunted my first two months without crashing, when i finally did it was stupid and could have been avoided. Its one thing if you already know how to stunt and you have a minty bike, or if your second bike is minty, but if you ride around on a stunted out bike and you can only do power wheelies 2in off the round, your a ***.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:12 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

That's why they ride cruisers...they think they're safer...they don't crave the speed and they think we're all stupid "kids" that don't know their *** from their elbow...truth is that most are too scared to get on a crotch rocket.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

RocSteady can only hope to improve

I dont know if its like this where you guys live, but where i live every biker i pass waves...i wave half the time but its like wtf i dont know you...oh wait! your on a cruiser and im on a sportbike so we must have some kind of unity hahahaa wtf
Old 10-27-2007, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by gsxrchick1000
That's why they ride cruisers...they think they're safer...they don't crave the speed and they think we're all stupid "kids" that don't know their *** from their elbow...truth is that most are too scared to get on a crotch rocket.

the sad part is there are so many guys on sportbikes that dont know their *** from their elbow. ALL the harly's are like that, but so many people are buying bikes now and trying to take turns just like they saw on a moto GP video in the first week they have them. You see them all over this forum, the first question they usually ask is "HOW DO I WHEELIE?" I find it hilarious when they total out their brand new bikes, but it gives those of us that know what the hell were doing a bad wrap.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:33 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sgt.Stud
the sad part is there are so many guys on sportbikes that dont know their *** from their elbow. ALL the harly's are like that, but so many people are buying bikes now and trying to take turns just like they saw on a moto GP video in the first week they have them. You see them all over this forum, the first question they usually ask is "HOW DO I WHEELIE?" I find it hilarious when they total out their brand new bikes, but it gives those of us that know what the hell were doing a bad wrap.
It's no different down here. The cops seem to be taking this **** personally. BTW...how DO you wheelie...yeah, like I'm gonna be able to get my front tire off the ground on purpose. I'll leave that up to you guys and I'll just fly on my bike.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:38 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Well To Start off.. I work at a H-D Dealer and It Amazes Me How
These Harley Riders Get by In There Life Being As Retarded as
They Are.. . The **** they Dont understand and the ****
they bitch and Bitch they Do!! I find It even Funnier When They
Go To buy a part for it and ask "Is it made in the USA" And Then I tell
them No Niether is Your Whole Bike. (They Dont Like That TO Much)

I will Rant a bit more , In a bit..
Old 10-27-2007, 02:43 PM

Down here they are kinda snobby. They only wave at cruiser and we only wave at sportbikes. Everytime I come up on one at a light they look down their nose at me but then the light turns green and he gets my exaust right up their snobby *** nose. I guess they feel like they are more mature...whatever...I may be 39 but I don't look nor act like it and I refuse to become an old fart before my time. I don't think most of them would be comfortable on a sportbike because they are not as flexable.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by gsxrchick1000
It's no different down here. The cops seem to be taking this **** personally. BTW...how DO you wheelie...yeah, like I'm gonna be able to get my front tire off the ground on purpose. I'll leave that up to you guys and I'll just fly on my bike.
lol ive noticed that, the cops get REALLY pissed of over nothing. you might have well just **** on their birthday cake when your just doing 10 over the speed limit.

as far as wheelies go, just google "how to wheelie" thers about a million writups and vids. I dunno if your being sarcastic or not but if you wanna learn thats what i did. Get the basic concept down then just practice alot. I learned to chase one within like an hour on my first day, balance point just comes with time and more practice.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Sgt.Stud
lol ive noticed that, the cops get REALLY pissed of over nothing. you might have well just **** on their birthday cake when your just doing 10 over the speed limit.

as far as wheelies go, just google "how to wheelie" thers about a million writups and vids. I dunno if your being sarcastic or not but if you wanna learn thats what i did. Get the basic concept down then just practice alot. I learned to chase one within like an hour on my first day, balance point just comes with time and more practice.

I would love to learn but too chicken ****. I get so jealous when I'm on chicriders cause so many of the girls can wheelie. I know it's about getting over the fear and just doing it. It really annoys me that all the guys I ride with wheelie and I can't. I'm one of the girls who feel if a guy can do it then so can I.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Tell your mom thanks

Harbourone is an unknown quantity at this point

On a gixxer1k? rev it and dump the clutch. cover the back brake. or just play with power whoolies on the highway. i cant believe youve never wheelied a 1k gixxer!
Old 10-27-2007, 05:02 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by buckjess66012
man, these cruiser guys are almost all the same... the sad thing about it is that in my 4 years riding street bikes i have put more miles on my bikes than the "experienced" cruiser riders have in 20 years. I know my bike like it's another part of my body, as do most all real riders. Bar hopping harley riders can't touch what we do or even understand what being a rider is all about.
I hear a lot of the same things when guys try to insult me.

I was having a conversation with an older cruiser guy this summer. He was one of my friend's dad's buddies. He got all pissed off and irritated when he found out I rode sportbikes.

He was even more mad when I told him I had been riding three more years and tens of thousands of miles more than him.

However, he did have me on the Sturgis thing, but having your bike trailered up from Texas then riding it in 20 miles or so does NOT make you a biker
Old 10-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I've been told I have no respect for my bike

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 06:16 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

RocSteady can only hope to improve

Ive heard it a million times...

You need to respect your bike more or else itll put you on your *** or kill you!!! blah blah blah
Old 10-27-2007, 06:47 PM

hoooooo607 is a decent person

Originally Posted by RocSteady
I dont know if its like this where you guys live, but where i live every biker i pass waves...i wave half the time but its like wtf i dont know you...oh wait! your on a cruiser and im on a sportbike so we must have some kind of unity hahahaa wtf
It's pretty much the same here. Everyone waves at each other, got some cruiser guys that are stuck in their ways that they're better.
We have a big ride every year, they always try to put the street bikes "kids" to the back, because "we're going to cause an accident" but wait me doing a wheelie down an open stretch of back road is going to cause an accident, while riding through towns she's throwing candy to kids, so now you got kids running at the road to get some candy. Yea we're the bad ones
Old 10-27-2007, 08:45 PM
MILF's love me

stunterwannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

15% of the population is sportbike here, being part of that % is irratating. Nobody waves and is a typical "harley badass". To make matters worse 10% out of the 15% of sport riders are just as bad. squid after squid after squid who dont know the edicate or the skills needed to ride. I love it when the guy riding a crisp 07 GSXR-1000 gets mad at me and asks why I didnt wave to him. "flip flops...shorts...t-shirt, but you do have gloves and a $1000 helmet." We have nothing in common, you are a statistic that makes my insurance more *******.

Quick Reply: cruiser douchbags