tony L(im calling you out)

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 11:44 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point
tony L(im calling you out)

just to let everyone know tony L is a ****** bitch and when he gets back from china (stealing ryan s.' and vmc's shows over there )
ill do my best to make sure he wil never show his face around here again

tony i like how you blocked all your sites and pages so no one can hear the truth about you so rite NOW im calling your bitch *** out..

dont think you will come back and visit ryan with out seeing me i dont care where i come across you you will be done.

peace bro break a leg in china
Old 10-24-2007, 11:49 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
Re: tony L(im calling you out)

damn, I guess that is waisting no time. Is he like the get away driver in full metal jacket when joker is getting his picture taken w/ the ***** (me so horney) and the china man takes the cam & throws it to the slanter on the moped? What the hell am I talking about
Old 10-25-2007, 12:04 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

???? care to explain?
Old 10-25-2007, 12:12 AM

Timmy P is a decent person

Didnt he get bit by a spider?
Old 10-25-2007, 12:19 AM

6DoubleR is an unknown quantity at this point

details??? you got me interested now
Old 10-25-2007, 12:27 AM

cexodusk is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 10-25-2007, 12:58 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

the ****** aint even signed on no more....

maybe he wasn't making an idle threat like most posts on here, this isn't in true internet gangsta form. this is more like, ***** you fittin da die form!

who wants ?
Old 10-25-2007, 01:03 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

pass the popcorn
Old 10-25-2007, 01:05 AM

6DoubleR is an unknown quantity at this point

anybody got any butter for the popcorn...or how bout a soda...im parched
Old 10-25-2007, 01:10 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Holy crap , another drama .....would you b more care if you explain more details what was it all about?
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

yaya. im in on this

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

bwuahahah

always drama.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:32 AM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

subscribed
Old 10-25-2007, 02:24 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 10-25-2007, 03:31 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

apparently since ryan got injured ... somebody or tony l himself contacted the promoters or the people that got ryan out there to do shows in the asian part of the world.. but i dont know anybody or anything.
just from reading on here for years now

and did he really delete his profile ???
Old 10-25-2007, 04:31 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

just another group of people that he has pissed on. how many more threads before everyone learns the truth about Tony L

He is probably spending all the money people sent in for ryan also if he was in charge of it

Tony if you read this you should get into another sport because you have worn out your welcome in the Stunt community
Old 10-25-2007, 04:52 AM

k-fos23 is a decent person

wow i must have missed something did tony l burn not only the stunt community but ryan s also someone please inform me
Old 10-25-2007, 05:54 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

So did the donated money get to ryan?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 05:54 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

I'm not siding with anyone, I don't know what the hell is going on. But as there are always two sides to every story, here is what I saw on Tony's myspace page:

Friday, October 19, 2007

China or Bust!

So recently as everyone knows on of my best friends Ryan S. was involved in a horrific accident that unfortunatly rendered him out of commission for a little bit whal he heals. I got the chance to ride with him a ton of great times but the most fun of course was out china trip. Hence the promotors contacted me about a week ago and asked me to come in Ryans place. Seems that I was requested by the circut which is always a huge honor. Plus trying to fill the shoes of Ryan S. is a huge feat. I'll be representing a few great people over there

BG Perfomance Kawasaki
1INFASTFUN.COM
THE VERTICAL MISCHIEF CREW
TLSTUNTS.COM

and more. I leave Tuesday October 22, 2007 and arive back in the states December 20th, 2007. Unfortunatly I'm missing a huge family gathering up in my home state of Maine that I was really looking forward to seeing that you can never have enough time with your family, also thanks giving, my birthday, my best friends birthdays David and Emily's, My grandmothers birthday, and too many more things that are really important. So this trip is definatly a 50/50. I'm really exited about going but wish I could share it with my friends. Something about being in a foregin country with no friends kinda make you feel a lil un easy about yourself. anyway I'll see you all when i get home.

All the best
Tony L
Old 10-25-2007, 06:41 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

oh wow.. someone calling someone out on stuntlife.. never heard of that before.. (or done it.. lol)

its a dog eat dog world out there... on the way to the top your bound to step on heads, at the end of the day... it doesnt matter what you do, as long as your happy and where you wanna be...

cheers

-kane

Quick Reply: tony L(im calling you out)